youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/Kf44LWY7cdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her family really give off the weird cult vibe.

if you're mixed you can claim whatever but this bitch is just insane.

Worked for Sean Kang

i’m a jaded teenage girl. i’ve been through shit that you wouldn’t even dream of. you think your life is hard? try asking the cutest guy in your grade out in the middle of the cafeteria only to find out he has a fucking girlfriend. you don’t know my life or my story so keep my name out of your nasty mouth. life is a battlefield and it looks like i’ve already won.

we need to force a DNA test on that dude.

no, it's not a thing.

they exposed her so they can't be that bad

I'm recognizing you from other threads immediately. Try mimicking the typical post style.

She got an article in TIME, now coverage on the morning shows.

Holy shit they're actually doing it. They're selling the transracial meme.

I think they finally realized there's literally nothing they can say that distinguishes being transsexual from being transracial, that all their "it's not biological, no such thing as race" arguments finally bit them in the ass. The only move left is to say it's real and hope white people just don't call themselves black.

On the bright side all their useful idiots like Talcum X can now get official trans-black status and protections, and they can now make it so that calling him out on being white is a hate crime. Imagine the potential.

Transracial, hahaha. A blonde haired white woman that thinks she is black. Too ridiculous. What's next, a 230lb man that thinks he is a girl?

literally haven't posted today

HOL UP

>can't be that bad
I dunno
I mean intentionally fucking someone you're supposed to care about over is pretty questionable to begin with
And I mean, It's not like she was trying to hurt anyone so it just seems like they're sadistic

Yeah I recognise it too, Swedish flag, larping as a girl for attention.

daily reminder

If people can ignore their biology to be transgender, then they should be able to do the same for race.

Race, unlike gender, is a social construct. (Gender norms and identity are social constructs.) Race is a generalization of ethnicity which is a generalization of biological genetics.

If someone believes they are of a different race, that is their belief. That is protected by the constitution. Just like if someone believes they are a different gender than their body or if someone believes they consume the body and blood of a 2000 year old Jewish handyman who claimed to be God incarnate.

You are also free to call these people wrong or mentally ill. Yet these people have the right in America to practice their belief.

That is what this country was founded on.

WE IDENTIFY AS QUEENZ N SHIT

She's right though, there's no biological basis for race or gender. They're both socially constructed, this has been scientifically proven.
Race: youtube.com/watch?v=RK3sguRWYK0

You can be transracial just as much as you can be transgender. Your outward appearance can emulate what you're aiming for but your genetics don't lie, nigga.

and daily reminder that people who already believed this shit were out there before Sup Forums even existed

Just wait until furries and otherkin get in on this.

If I believe I am a 5000 year old Japanese fox princess, who are you to say otherwise?

>Transracial
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>implying our physical body is all we are

Who cares? You can be transwhatever and identify as whatever you want, just don't be surprised if the rest of the world doesn't indulge and completely re-arrange itself for you.

How to nullify Affirmative Action

YAJDIP
yet another jew doing identity politics

You're not special. You are the same meaningless shit as everyone else. Stop being a faggot. Everyone has problems.

youtu.be/Kf44LWY7cdQ

Yes. If we're gonna tear down conventions and accept all preferences then how can we just arbitrarily choose to stop with male/female shit?

If some fat hairy sack of shit can put on lipstick and call himself a woman than I can put on a fucking kimono and call myself Asian.

why? he looks like a nigger