Can someone please give me a rundown on these two creeps?

If someone has any information about the Bogdanoffs please inform me. Nobody knows wo they are and what they want. I AM HUNGRY FOR ANSWERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vjEwsooNHoc
youtube.com/watch?v=QRgtviNKy0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pItpuqPjaq4&index=6&list=PLLE_FgsOKCeavRnnaXWZN1LPSmCShIClH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they will out live you

>creating new threads about this meme in 2017
sage

>creeps
neck youreself faggot the bogs are the pinnacle of human perfection

Forced CIA meme if you have bog pics on your device you are being watched.

>Bogdanoffs

Looks like the missing link has been found

They wish they were Mickey Rourkes

Ummm guys

Answer the call faggot. The time has come

O SHH-

WHO ARE THE BOGDANOFFS OFFICIALLY

>Bogdanoffs bow to Rotschilds
>In contact with their mother in law
>Possess decent drawing skills
>Control their childrens with an unfair fist
>Own a modest flat in Paris suburbs, regrettably the surrounding area is under sharia law
>Direct descendants of their grand parents
>Will bankroll their own talk show on polynesian airs ("Evening with the Bog'bros") with some famous names of the polynesian society such as Babar Opa (well known fisherman), Damar Ipa (coconut gatherer) and Ipa Ilala (Door repairer)
>Own 49% of their bank accounts, both of them are under heavy alimony and are said to go bankrupt If their radio show isn't a success
>First to design a brand of sport socks made entirely of polynesian plastic
>Both brother are said to have an average IQ of 89, such intelligence in Europe is 10 points below average
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment on how to properly use the loo and bring unprecendented clean streets
>They own a 2nd one-room flat (no sound insulation, railway close by) of a total of 14m2 in the centrer of Kiev, Ukraine
>You likely have the same kind of cheap white socks as the Bogdanoffs on you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with their parents, Youra and Maya, forwarding the teaching of their grand parents to their own children. Who do you think taught their kids how to eat with a fork ? Wake up sheep
>They learned fluent French in 7 years
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves to the international bankers in Wall street. There is gold in Ft. Knox
>The twins are both 67 and are scared to lose the Hollandecare
>In reality, they are your average beings existing in all points of history from the birth of writing to the modern age
>Their ultimate plan is to team up with youtuber Boogie2988 to raise awareness regarding the current healthcare situation in the USA. We hope president Donald J Trump to be a benevolent being

They are the only living descendants of the alien Annunaki. They also happen to be the supreme shadow rulers of this Earth.

Coincidence? I think not.

Shut up fuckhead, they r coming 4 you

BOG OFF BOG PILL IN THIS THREAD

Merci, beacoup pur le infotmation.
Yes those are my french skills.

Nice artwork

Don't ask about things you arn't ready to handle mentally and spiritually. One wrong step in Bogland and youre permanently black pilled.

Don't listen to that guy. He is lying about the Bogs true power!

>>
How can you be sure of this, you have proof?

Ok leaf, you tell me something about the Bogs I don't know already, come on the stage is yours...

does anyone have webm/gif of bogdanoffs talking i think about rothschilds?

WOAH! What the fucks is a black pill. I am only familiar with the BLUE RED AND BOG PILL BUT NOT BLACK PILL

More like the stage is theirs. youtu.be/vjEwsooNHoc

GET IN HERE
LISTEN TO THIS RIGHT NOW

Shut up burger king

Listen to me my Ozzy friend, half of these links don't work.

Yo

The call has been answered.

HAHAHA THIS

Are you Martin?

They are also great with women!

Don't tell my name Jewstibek

Alex has taken the pill too
youtube.com/watch?v=pItpuqPjaq4&index=6&list=PLLE_FgsOKCeavRnnaXWZN1LPSmCShIClH

Fuck you! That's not my last name!

Who are these women, their wife

Bogdanoffs are a FAKE conspiracy theory! Fake conspiracies are used to distract you from REAL conspiracies, such as chemtrails and crop circles!

They have a special agent working for Russia.
His name is "Russian Deputy Minister Mikhail Bogdanov"
They have hands everywhere

Why do you think they are fake?