Chuck Schumer verbally attacked a couple in a NY restaurant then chased them outside while raining abuse because he was...

Chuck Schumer verbally attacked a couple in a NY restaurant then chased them outside while raining abuse because he was told they supported Trump
pagesix.com/2017/03/27/schumer-loses-cool-with-trump-supporter-at-swanky-restaurant/

Schumer and Pelosi should just die in a plane crash already.

>YOUS STAHPT SUHPORTING THE ANTISEMITE YOUS BETTAS NOW SCRAM SCRAM

I am just wondering why this isnt news. Chuck verbally assaulted strangers for no reason and then followed them for no reason and he is the Senate Majority leader. That really speaks to character.

>verbally attacked

So... he hurt their feelings or what? Who cares.

>verbally attacked

This is something I expect of tumblr, not Sup Forums.

The couple was having a meal. Schumer came in and was at the bar and heard someone mention that they knew said couple and they donated to Trump
Schumer then starts screaming the the restaurant at the couple as they eat and calls them "Nazi lackeys" . So they just start to leave and Schimer follows them taunting the guy yntil they get in their car and drive off.

Chuck is normally Mr Cool (his original claim to fame was cheating on the SAT). This proves that arrests are closing in. They're under unprecedented strain.

/ourgirl/

Oh wow you really worked hard on that. So hard, you must now be ... sleepy.

He's such a douchebag.

Fake News.

Digits Schumer kills himself before trial

Donald Trump watches TV and it's a news story. Chuck Schumer loses his mind in public and there's nothing to see here.

How so? Multiple people saw it. Schumer went nuts

Could he please stop being a literal jewish stereotype that was portrayed exactly like him in Books and the Newspaper of
>Der Stürmer" ?

One of those stereotypes was that Jews would cause a scene and get violent if they find out someone is the political opposite of them.

>pic related: A book about stereotypes and saying about Jews from all around the world which literally describes this stereotype

This timeline is getting funnier by the day

Is this thread a deliberate parody?

Jesus christ. You fucking faggots are seriously in here bitching about someone saying mean things? That's SJW-tier behavior. Who gives a flying fuck? The couple should have stayed there and laughed at him like the unstable loon he is.

If you think this in any way merits any action on the part of any human being, you are a softskinned little bitch and a traitor to your own ideology. Even trying to use buzz phrased like "verbally attacked" and "assaulted" is beneath you.

The dude went on a rant. Who gives a fuck? Stop being dramatic.

Schumer's not the type. He might flare out spectacularly though.

Schumer is basically a saint to the Left. They're media would never highlight anything bad he's done.

Sleepy. So sleepy.

>Chuck Schumer doesn't have the temperament to be a Senator
>This DISQULIFIES Schumer

This should be the news, and should be the narrative.

I agree, except that they should have kicked his teeth in.

Haha, it's funny watching this guy crash and burn

Yes, that would have also been acceptable. Maybe even legal if the guy managed to get Schumer to touch him first.

I'd love to see chuck the cuck schumer get hit just once in his life. With no body to protect him he's a coward. He's a menace to the state its cause of him and his cronies we have so many problems.

>Gets triggered because of a single Trump supporter.

And here I am maintaining my cool for 16 months living in an ocean of fucking Hillary Cuckdeau devotees shilling 24/7 for the globalist NWO even pre 2015 they were all hippy flowerchildren. One Trump supporter.

Fucking lightweight.

Schumer is a senior senator and the fact he did something like this makes me think he is unhinged and unfit to be in office.
If you did this they would call the cops and arrwst you for public disorder

I saw Chuck Schumer at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Chuck Schumer once walked up to my table at Wendy's and brazenly grabbed a fry off my tray. He said "nobody will ever believe you" and walked off chuckling.