Pitbull madness strikes again

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4358340/Staffie-owner-mauled-death-BBC-TV-crew.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTXJQ5ql5Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BBC Documentary

he prob deserved it. dogs generally arent inherently evil, he did something to provoke that.

looks like hes either a white nigger or a sand nigger. +1 for the doggo

oh i see hes italian, so nothing of value was lost after all

youtube.com/watch?v=bTXJQ5ql5Fw

don't get a pit bull.

>breeding dogs into unnatural abominations and then sell them to idiots
wow totally not a bad idea

We're going to ban Pitbulls until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

I don't blame the dog, but these breeds need to die out nonetheless. They are dangerous and I don't care what owners say.

dumb nigger dogs need to be put down.

>oh i see hes italian, so nothing of value was lost after all

>Perivoitos
>Italian.
>American education.

>Neighbours said his pet Staffie was a 'good dog', but that Mario, of Cypriot heritage, was a troublemaker and would cause a lot of noise and disorder at his flat.

>A friend today told how he was 'a good guy' with two masters degrees, one in philosophy, but he suffered with addiction.

>His life became more chaotic over the last few years as his father died and his mother, who had dementia, was put into a care home, she said.

>But despite reports about a BBC crew interviewing him when it happened, they knew nothing of a film crew being present at the time of the attack.

>They said Mario, 41, used to live with his Cypriot mother who is now in a care home.

>He was handed a three month Closure Order at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court last month preventing him bringing anyone else back to the flat.

>A copy of the order, which the police applied for, remains taped to his front door.

Unhinged drug addict that regularly causes enough noise and disorder inside his flat, that the courts get involved. Not to mention hosting drug dealers and other addicts at his flat.

Dog was doing the world a favor.

Shit tier dogs.
The animal shelters around here are full of them.

though im happy about the darkie getting his come uppins your wrong on the dog being an angel tho

Gas the dogs pet war now

I hope that nigger dog gets rape in prison.

> Holocaust survivor: any Jew born on German territory or territory under German control between 1933 and 1945.

really makes you think

>a dead anglo

surprise! it.s a good ending to another boring day

Good pupper

seriously can we just genocide these nigger dogs? there's hundreds of other dog types that don't randomly chimpout all the time like these retards

Nigger dog strikes again

This is not about this particular case.
These dogs are dangerous.
>Gas the dogs pet war now
Kek. This.
Fuck off antisemite kraut.

pit bull is dog of peace

>Mario Perivoitos
>Anglo

>owning dogs

he was a good boy he dindu nuffin he just needed money fo dem treats

>Smoking estrogen

I've never met a staffie that wasn't nice to me and there's a ton of them round my bit.

Fuck pit bulls tho.

what's your political point?

How can someone make a documentary about BBC?

Pitbulls are such niggers

the "victim" was a crackhead loser who had been attacked by the dog a few earlier times

she dindu nuffin

The BBC probably fed the dog crack to get good footage for the doco, they are jewish after all

Your argument is purely based on the emotion generated via a headline.

Apparently dogs kill about 25,000 people per year across the entire world, the vast majority are the result of rabies from feral dog bites.

That is also with stats saying about 30 deaths in the United States

So maybe you should concentrate on animals such as mosquito's which kill about 720,000 a year disregarding the millions that are effected by malaria, yellow fever and the like.

Or perhaps look at the obesity epidemic that kills about 2.8 million a year.

Are animals dangerous ? Yes.

Funnily enough people are also animals. If you make a shitty decision and buy a difficult breed that requires discipline in its upbringing and life, then fail to implement these things, of fucking course it will turn out badly.

Post the

>When your owner of 7 years accidentally steps on your tail so you maul his infant son to death.

Pitbulls are niggers of the canine world.

>cats

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis

fuck you faggot

In their natural habitat. A ball of muscle with clamping jaws, what are you compensating for?

>Your argument is purely based on the emotion generated via a headline.
The point here is that these dogs are among the most dangerous breeds.
This is what you should refute instead of talking about fucking mosquitoes.
Everyone hates mosquitoes and fat people.

>there are self-confessed, proud, unapologetic RACISTS on Sup Forums who still say bullshit like "there are no bad breeds, only bad owners"

DUDE, I told you months ago, FEED YOUR DAMN DOG. You should not be able to see her ribs when she is just sitting there. You should be able to feel the ribs without pushing, but if you SEE THEM she is being starved.

Thanks m8's

>FUCKING SUBHUMAN NIGGERS, WHO ELSE BUT FUCKING NIGGERS
>Hey man #NotAllPitbulls, it's just the owners and shit.

underrated

One of these showed up in my yard last night dragging a chain twisted up in some weird tent type material and parts of the tree I assume he was once chained to.

I went outside with my pistol, but when I noticed it was a Staffordshire I backed up slow and went back inside and grabbed my rifle.

I was able to take his chain and lead him to my fenced in roundabout. I just got home from work and nobody has stopped by looking for a lost dog.

What do pol?

Lovecraft, plz go and stay go

What are sand pits?

>What do pol?
You know what must be done.

Give me a minute, I forgot to take a pic.

Give him some bread. Probably a good boi

Call the police, dogs are usually RFID chipped with the owners info and they can read the chip.

What was the subject of the documentary? Lol if it is on the subject of owning dangerous dogs, and he is an advocate.

I can hear it now "he's a friendly little chap, wouldn't do no harm, wouldya boy? here boy!" *ruffles dogs hair* *dog latches onto his jugular*

That picture is really stupid. Of course dog bites will cause more deaths. How many people live inside the ocean full time swimming around with sharks?

Not a pitbull. Looks like some bully mutt.

still underrated