WATCH: ISIS Executes Man by Running Him Over With Tank

>heavy.com/news/2015/10/new-isis-islamic-state-execution-video-tank-runs-over-man-syrian-army-soldier-and-if-you-punish-punish-with-an-equivalent-of-that-with-which-you-were-harmed-wilayat-homs-full-uncensored-youtube/

hello Sup Forums
thoughts/comments on this video?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099842/Sickening-new-ISIS-video-shows-toddler-shooting-prisoner-dead-ball-pool-abandoned-children-s-PLAYGROUND.html
heavy.com/news/2016/09/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-video-the-making-of-illusion-iraqi-army-soldiers-shia-shiite-eid-al-adha-meat-hook-execution-throat-slitting-full-uncensored-youtube-video-download-mp4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake and gay
also 2 years old

old as fuck

so old that everyone and their grandma has already seen it

Let's play this video on CNN. I wonder if they'd include a trigger warning?

is that one of those flying IED drones?

people love to post this proven fake, same with the shotgun to the head hoax

You're making me sleepy

god damn, can you elaborate on this shit? HD footage of shit like this proves there is pride attached to this cancer. Fuck

How far behind are you user?

>Cage full of men slowly dunked into swimming pool

>Fuel set on fire leading to men in cages doused in it

>Tank used to run over prisoners

>Men hung from bar and pretty much spit roasted

>Mass lineups and shootings

>Regular headshots

>Using children to kill hostages

>Beheadings

I probably missed a couple of genres.

oh yeah

>detonation cord tied round the necks of multiple hostages and then detonated

Civilian drone used to drop a bomb

This video is old

DESU i am just catching up. don't discourage me you albino fuck.

>this being new(s) or not is irrelevant to why i posted

Old as shit. The slaughterhouse video is the most brutal desu. Chained up and sliced from cock to throat.

Why do you think they're having a "War on IsIs" when so much of mankind's suffering is self-inflicted?

link or webm pls?

Rather an old video, but nonetheless, ouch.

jesus christ that tank looks fucking awful, sandniggers truly ruin everything they touch

Look at his hair. Why did they feel the need to fuck his shit up before running him over with a tank? Not cool

the videos are fake news
CGI in the best case
or in the worst, the killings are done by US backed moderates
I'm not saying that ISIS are good guys, but they have done literally none of this blatant propaganda, which obviously only damages them

>expecting mountain dwelling goat fuckers to know about maintaining armoured vehicles

>SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWPOOOOOKE

They don't need to maintain their equipment since the CIA will pay for it :')

I've seen this video a hundred times on /gif/.

Doesn't phase me anymore when I see it. All I can say is that ISIS really goes all out with their executions. Good on them.

You have raised my interest. I hope you are in Copenhagen.

You forgot

>Exploding neck bombs
>RPG to car filled with prisoners
>12 year old kids shooting dummies that are really prisoners in urban warfare training
>3 year old shooting dead a prisoner complete with tiny gun and tiny snackbar shout
>Drone bomb to the face
>Crucifixions
>Throwing people from rooftops
>Burnings
>Putting prisoners into suicide trucks tied down and using remote controls to guide it to the target.
>Gladiator fights in Palmyra.
>How to videos on youtube showing prisoners being stabbed with "students" watching as the guy screams in agony.

They did some of them though. Like the one with the burning Jordanian pilot

How much Merkle Money does your family get a month Ahmed?

the shadows are weird

Nope, it's a civilian drone rigged with a single bomb dropping mechanism. Way WAY worse than the ied because it's reusable.

KINO
I
N
O

>but they have done literally none of this blatant propaganda, which obviously only damages them
You really underestimate how stupid the religion of peace is.

>Gladiator fights in Palmyra
Link to vid? I could only find articles about public executions which is straight up dull. If anything, ISIS should be exterminated for wasting a perfect opportunity to bring back real life gladiator combat to the death. Shit is absolutely infuriating, fucking sandniggers have no class at all.

Indeed. Their quality has turned shit since the lead propaganda director was killed.
Here's part 2 of that clip.
This user describes the old stuff perfectly

jesus christ, that was brutal.

lel replied twice to you. Fuck I'm tired.

Probably the best death you could hope for from those sick fucks. Instant death. You'd be gone before your brain even sent the signal registering a impact.

*sheathes katana*
yare yare

Poor guy. Hope the people that did that get what they deserve!

well got to give it to them, they are quite creative with limited rescources. any way we can get a blue print for their system to use it agains future /HWNDU/ seasons

The toddler with the little .22 was kawaii as FUCK nigga

link?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099842/Sickening-new-ISIS-video-shows-toddler-shooting-prisoner-dead-ball-pool-abandoned-children-s-PLAYGROUND.html

Shit I'm on mobile but I'm sure someone has the webmaster somewhere.

still waiting for the link or webm

>Kawaii
>mfw

thumbnail looks fake

all those beheadingshooting vids look fake

not waisting my thyme

okay so after viewing the toddler with the .22 video, it is clearly fake and gay

You forgot the boat being blown up and a massive rock being dropped on a dudes head

ISIS are doing great work for all the practical effects, CGI and video game devs out there who have always secretly wished there were videos of people getting shot, crushed and blown up in hi-def slow-mo so they could make their video games and movies more realistic

How are these fake? Prove it.

You don't prove something is fake, you prove something is real. Prove they are real, goyim.

that man is in front of a green screen.

They look real and and are released by ISIS, no? I'm usually skeptical of everything, but this?

I would prove they are fake if I could. I cannot outdo them and still claim I believe in humanity. I can't.

>Protip: God is a crook.

>read title
>preview image with all these colorful balls
>"heh an ISIS parody video, let's see"
>mfw it's real

They are fucking sandniggers, how can they fake this?

He in front of a green screen. The sudden cut is now a dummy under the tracks.

Just to be a dick, prove that your claim that the videos are fake is real.

Believe it or not, a lot of them are sandniggers with a Western education.

nvm just found it
heavy.com/news/2016/09/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-video-the-making-of-illusion-iraqi-army-soldiers-shia-shiite-eid-al-adha-meat-hook-execution-throat-slitting-full-uncensored-youtube-video-download-mp4/

triggered

>ISIS doing fake videos
>Implying it isnt easier to not fake them

source?

Sorry mate, enjoy your death films in that case.

I haven't seen a few of those. How is the gladiator fighting?

How bored do you think some of them are to think up these methods, they have reeled out quite the imaginative death toll, I'll give them that.

This is fake and gay because they shoot rpg from the roof on the left

Do you really need a source to know that people from the Western world have been going to join ISIS?

Was expecting more gore, not much splatter from getting ran over by a tank

Fucking scum need to all be burned at the stake.

when you put it that way, no

Anybody got a link or a webm for the whole video?

>CGI
No

Looks eerily similiar to humanitarian aid NGO propaganda. Maybe the film crew works for both

What's everyone's favourite execution-kino?

>>Putting prisoners into suicide trucks tied down and using remote controls to guide it to the target.

kek, I've haven't seen this one

At this point i wonder if they do this in so many different ways because they are getting bored of executing people.

>those cuts before the head is disconnected
Nice try ISIS you had to swing multiple times to cut through their necks

shaggy, this isn't weed!

Some of the "film makers" were students who studied media and other related fields in their western "homelands"

How do some people do this with the way they're portraying their executions and not think they're sadistic whackjobs? This is bordering on slaughterhouse horror.