>E Aleppo Mar26
i.imgur.com/2K40onr.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Mar29
>SAA counter-offensive in Hama - many strategic points regained
>Tabqa Dam: IS claims that US airstrikes killed technical officer, dam manager and staff operating at Tabqa dam
SDF "experts" inspect the dam claim no damage,IS lies
>SAA liberates Jubb Madi&Zarkieh in E Aleppo
>Ahrar Al-Sham seizes village, grain silos in N Hama and threaten Syria's largest Christian city
>US military delivers equipment to Kurdish forces
>Islamist rebels enter E Homs as IS collapse in E Qalamoun
>YPG commander: We will go to Idlib after liberating Raqqa from ISIS
>SDF Commander: US-led air force will use Tabqa airbase instead of Incirlik
>SAA resumes military operation in Jobar
>Zarif: Russia can use Iranian bases for its operations in Syria
>IS media:US airstrikes kill 85 people in Mosul
>Yemeni court sentences in absentia Hadi to death

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/847181506674085889
twitter.com/DefenseUnits/status/847089330531291137
twitter.com/putintintin1/status/847152194168274950
twitter.com/News_Executive/status/847051793347567616
youtube.com/watch?v=C1mIpJgDLcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*slices fresh bread*

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

God bless the Christian Phalanges of the Lebanese Front and their allies, the Glorious State of Israel.
ANUDDAH NAQBA SOON.

>YPG commander Sipan Hemo: We coordinate with both the US and Russia; if need be, we may head to Idlib to eradicate the terror threat, Syria.

Sorry, our common proxy told that it is terrorist symbolic now.
Reported to CIA.

Jeez, not this Israeli troll again. Fuck off Shlomo.

>#Mosul: #ISIS detonated massive SVBIEDs against the #Iraq|i army in Western #Mosul today.

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/847181506674085889

Jesus

Oy vey

Terrorists presenting destroyed T-55 "regime tank".
Accidently showing also their own destroyed T-72 tank.

You can see the top of the white flag if you look closely. Also the tanks heading in opposite directions.

twitter.com/DefenseUnits/status/847089330531291137

FUCK YOU, I WANTED MY SYRIAN BIBLICAL FLOOD, REEEEEEEEEEEE

I think he is trying to coordinate with the Russians so he has both the Americans and them on his side if the Americans pull out and stop supporting the SDF.

Kinda like "i helped you in Idlib too, give muh kurdistan biji"

I dont think Russia will fall for this bait, but they will keep good relationships with them as Assad has more important priorities now. They have to distancs the kurds from the Americans as much as possible at this stage without appearing too hostile.

>YPG commander Sipan Hemo: We coordinate with both the US and Russia; if need be, we may head to Idlib to eradicate the terror threat, Syria.
Source?!

GUYS do you remember the ISIS R&D documents we talked about (especially ISIS drone project) few months ago ?
i also told you about a possible advanced drone program with bigger drones and Air-ground and air-air missiles.

some ISIS docs found (if they are confirmed) and published by a journalist tend to confirm this rumor i'll watch the documentary and tell you what's important

as for now, it says that the program's name is Ababeel and it aims to produce drones that can carry 20 kg (bombs/rockets/etc)

yes and what?
it just shows that the rebel tanks are near the destroyed t-55

>we're gonna get greedy and stel more land while the Turks arent looking

romania bro bread show him some love !

Grizou, you'll be happy to know that I've seen your Phalanges libanaises flag hung up in quite a few shooting clubs and gun shops here. Mostly in the Western Cape.

#Syria Liwa Thwar al-Raqqa(local group from Raqqa with #SDF) Spox "#YPG banned us from participating in #Raqqa battle"

FSA cucked
twitter.com/putintintin1/status/847152194168274950

>Schermafbeelding
glorious dutch
Also was that a kia?
toyota and kia seem to be the car of choice of ISIS

when is war over

Stolen from Romanianbro in the other thread

15:16 GMT
Over 60,000 S. Sudanese enter Sudan in 3 months - UN
More than 60,000 South Sudanese have entered Sudan in the first three months of 2017, the UN refugee agency said on Wednesday, fleeing famine and war in the world’s youngest nation. South Sudan, formed after splitting from the north in 2011, has declared a famine in parts of the country where 100,000 people are said to be facing starvation. The UN refugee agency UNHCR was initially expecting 60,000 South Sudanese refugees to arrive in Sudan in the whole of 2017, but that figure has already been exceeded in the first three months. Aid groups have denounced a “man-made” famine caused by bloodshed in South Sudan where civil war has forced people to flee, disrupted agriculture and cut off aid agencies from some of the worst-hit areas. (AFP)

Palestinians name conditions for peace treaty with Israel – Abbas
Palestinians are ready to conclude a peace treaty with Israel, if the occupation of Palestinian territories ends and two states, including the independent Palestinian one, are established, the Jordanian daily newspaper Al Ghad quoted Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas as saying. The Palestinians are ready to sign a peace treaty and finally solve all problems, “if the Israeli occupation ends and the principle of creating two independent states is implemented,” the Palestinian leader said. There is “no new plan or new initiative to establish peace” between Palestine and Israel, Abbas said, adding that Palestine is committed to the Arab peace plan without any changes, TASS reported.

Source?

Using the name again huh?

Jordan's King Abdullah says two-state solution basis of Middle East peace
Jordan’s King Abdullah said peace would not be attained in the Middle East without the creation of a Palestinian state under a two-state solution that would be the basis of a comprehensive Arab-Israeli peace deal. In a speech at the start of an Arab summit held beside the Dead Sea, King Abdullah said the kingdom’s western neighbor Israel was wrecking the chances of peace by accelerating settlement building in occupied Palestinian territory, Reuters reports. The summit on Wednesday is expected to endorse key Palestinian positions, signaling to US President Donald Trump ahead of White House meetings with the leaders of Egypt and Jordan that a deal on Palestinian statehood must precede any Israeli-Arab normalization, AP said.

>he still thinks two state is ever going to work

Turkey warns Baghdad over plan for Kurdish flag in Kirkuk
Turkey Wednesday voiced its opposition to a vote in the disputed oil-rich Iraqi city of Kirkuk to fly the Kurdish flag over government buildings, warning against “unilateral steps.” Provincial councilors in Kirkuk province voted Tuesday to fly the Kurdish regional flag, a move likely to escalate tension between Baghdad and Ankara. Iraqi Kurds are close to Ankara, but Turkey said it opposed flying the flag because it does not want to encourage any change in the composition of Kirkuk, which is also home to Turkmens. Kirkuk is at the center of a long-running dispute over northern territory that Kurdish authorities want to incorporate into their autonomous region, a move the federal government in Baghdad opposes. (AFP)

cheers to romanianbro

bored so created this webm

Expect more tensions within the SDF, its not all Kurdish (around 55% are kurdish, the rest are not). I wont be surprised if many of the rest are Assad loyalists or mukabarat.

The area occupied by the kurds right now isnt mostly inhabitated by them (theyre a minority if you take that yellow area on the map). Raqqa is mostly Arab, the shit is going to get worse and they will need Assad to fix this.

This kurdish autonomy is going to fail, which is why Assad isnt dealing with it now and has priorities elsewhere with the Islamic terrorists. Assad makes a distinction between Syrian kurds and kurdish nationalism under YPG/PKK.

I am only LARPing as Grizou for attention, my fellow White man. I am actually a real Christian Lebanese (aka a REAL Lebanese) and it warms my heart to hear that.
AM YISRAEL CHAI
LEBANON FOR LEBANESE

>Liwa Thwar al-Raqqa
Aren't those the homos that helped ISIS fighters escape?
I wonder why they were banned...

> Jordan's King Abdullah

Just a puppet saying puppet things, not even his population agrees with him. Most will never recognise Israel.

twitter.com/News_Executive/status/847051793347567616
One U.S service member has died from suspected natural causes in Northern #Syria.

Go to Romaniabro's bread, I fucked up, I didn't see the post saying he was baking

>crushed on that infantry syrian qt
>you're just pale skinny and shy guy
>tfw she won't ever be with you

i'm fucking done, i can't, lads

>eyebrows
why?

i kinda like it tвh

>tfw no qt3.14 halal
>why live

A S S A D W A V E

youtube.com/watch?v=C1mIpJgDLcQ

*Sheds tear*