BREXIT IS HERE

Honest, on the level prediction for the national and global consequences of Brexit.

How would it affect your life?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/article-50-trigger-latest-theresa-may-brexit-begins-leave-eu-talks-negotiations-a7655636.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd8H_9PA2cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How would it affect your life?
Not much.

However, I know how it will affect your life:
> pound dropping in free fall
> need VISA to travel to Europe
> rising prices
> 50 billion pounds exit fee
> no more EU market for your industry

it would improve my life because something as disgusting as the EU existing is an affront that makes my life worse

not sure yet but I already feel more positive about things.
I'm sure that won't last but feels good for the moment.
hopefully people will wake up to Islam soon and hopefully the EU will collapse too.
I hope that this paves the way for nationalism, basically.

also...

> BREXIT IS HERE.

No it's not. Negotiations will take years, and most probably you'll do a 360° and moonwalk back into our lap.

Honest question, how does the EU plan on enforcing an exit fee? Sanctions? It seems pretty fucking petty, like a healthclub charging you a fee to cancel your membership. It's extortion.

Y on earth would the UK have to pay a fee to exit the EU, especially when theyre the largest economy in Europe. Is cucked if anything.

>However, I know how it will affect your life:
>> pound dropping in free fall
>> need VISA to travel to Europe
>> rising prices
>> 50 billion pounds exit fee
>> no more EU market for your industry

yawn.

If it's through sanctions or tariffs then all those European leaders who where offended by trumps idea of taxing Mexican imports to pay for the wall are a bunch of hypocrites

this

>(((economy)))
>like i want to visit Europe, ever.
>prices rise, thats the way it is.
>Im not paying that so...
>Im not in industry, nor am i a consumer

0 fucks given, 0 belief invested

UK signed a bunch of contracts which make them liable to pay until around 2020. There's not much need to enforce this, if Britain wants decent trade deals with the EU (which they want desperately), they will have to pay or they can go fuck themselves.

>largest economy in Europe
nope.

Angloshpere free travel and trade union when?

Germany are the biggest, we're second or third.

soon I hope brother

Calling it a 'fee' is the stupid part. Since it's just the UK's portion of contract/salary/pension costs of running the EU which they had previously agreed to pay. The real story is that the EU is wasting 10's of billions of dollars a year from the UK alone. Looks to me like they avoid paying 10+ billion a year after 2020 to a parasitic organization

>basically a buyout of a contract
That makes more sense then it's been portrayed, thank hans

This hope eu is destroyed.

In fact I'm gone help you brits I'm gone buy more British goods now.

Enjoying a bombay gin tonic now

This.
All my German Engineer friends that i sometimes work with are doing this.
They are ashamed of what Germany has become, they want to help UK, so that others will also take the initiative to leave the devils union.

Not at all. Higher taxes in the foreseeable future or more denbt probably, but dont care. Will be gone soon. Fuck this shithole.

That used to be Greece now Greeks can pick on the Germans with us.

>implying the assblasted germans will be smart enough to let them back in

This is the first step towards the disbanding of the EU. Thank God.

If managed well I honestly think the UK will be better off outside of the EU than in it.

There's no guarantee things will be managed well, though.

>(which they want desperately)

>this fucking delusional
You need a good deal for trading more than we do, krautcuck.

Why would we be desperate, Australia and US already want to give us trade deals

>pound was kind of over valued, Brexit was certainly the trigger but not the cause
>Just like we did before we were in the EU, and all those countries outside the EU.. oh wait no. British passport is about the second most valuable in the world, I don't need a visa for shit.
>The Euro will be worth anything in five years
>We're paying that
>What industry, that's why we're leaving

as soon as the wall's started m8.

>heh dw guys they'll never vote leave
>whatever they might have voted leave but their government will override it anyway
>h-haha its ok guys they havent even triggered article 50 yet
>w-w-whatever you will probably come back

wew lad

Its going to be extremely difficult to tell the true benefits or consequences. Every little thing is going to be reported as a negative in order to scare other europeans from wanting the same thing.

its getting late boys

bed time

the sum will rise on a new united kingdom

also am I the only one who wants the scotts to fuck off

like its like the side car of a motorbike thinking it can run on its own

you can try m80 but we've got the fucking engine

this and so much more

youtube.com/watch?v=rd8H_9PA2cs

>Germany

This mentality is one that pro-EU supporters don't seem to understand.
They seem to have an intellectual inability to understand how man made rules are metaphysical in nature and require compliance in order to manifest physically.
They also don't seem to understand how trends do not necessarily continue on in perpetuity.
Effective analysis requires one not just to study trends and past trends but also speculate on possible reactions and changes in direction that will dictate the trends of the future.

British people, like European people and people in general, are not simply going to suffer on principle. They will desire and seek the best material conditions for themselves, which translates into "business as usual".
So long as people want stuff, there will be productivity.
So long as people want to make money without doing much work, there will be investors.
So long as people can make big by investing in future life changing industries, you will have high risk investors.

Life will go on.

Attempting to punish Britain by meddling with peoples day to day attempts to live a high quality of life will only really succeed in fostering greater hatred for the European union and the weak politicians who comply with it.
When hatred is high enough, all deals will easily be broken simply because nobody is willing to play along.

The threat of a new continental system would backfire dramatically and probably fuel the fires of rebellion so much that the EU is finally destroyed.