What race you would like to be?

Thats all, i wouls like to be asian or japanese

how do you define race?

asians are better than every other race in every other way, honestly who wouldn't want to be an asian

Komodo dragon, so I could maul things to death.

man, the physical facts that diference your folk from others ej, nordic, mediteran, negros ...

well, they are a god race but jews are destroying it, so could be jews the master race or just the evilest race?

This! Like what about Jewish?

>honestly who wouldn't want to be an asian
None weebs? Removing "internment camps" was clearly a mistake. And obviously 2 bombs weren't enough.

Jewish desu

White

I wouldn't want to be any other race.

Fake or jus troll?
I ask what race yo would like to be honesty i love to be spanish but the fun is saying another you know?

It's just like gender. If you identify as Japanese, you are Japanese. It doesn't matter what sex you are biologically and it doesn't matter what nationality you were born.

t. weeb commie nigger scum

yes for ejample i think that i m Jesus and i m inmortal and thats so healty and no mentally illness

You can be anything you want to be in a free progressive society.

I identify as Mexican-Australian.

I changed my mind, I actually identify as an American citizen. Not give me your wellfare.

now,*

i m half from the moon half from Portugal

Kike or spic, but just for a little while so I can feel how it would be.

>implying every asian is japanese

Exactly.

Mums full white, dad's half Arab half white. Little brother got blonde hair, blue eyes and all round aryan genetics. I got shitskin, brown eyes and brown hair

Luck of the fucking draw I guess

>30/3/17
OH SNAP NIGGA. YOUS IN DA FUTURE N SHIEEET.

By "Asian" we mean Japanese, nice try Cheng.

Basically this. Can I choose to be an Asian-German-Scottish-Kurdish mix? 'Cause that exists IRL but no sane DM would let me roll that character sheet.

I identify as an apache attack helicopter.

Oh vey
Thats so khoser!

I'm "white"