You are in this room now. What will you do?

You are in this room now. What will you do?

take notes

Write down the names of everyone who isn't clapping or heiling and report them to SAs

Give them my 20/20 hindsight and save the world.

laugh at his stepping stool

Tell him I'm from the future, and NOT TO INVADE RUSSIA until he's secured Western Europe

This.

Ask if he's ashamed that his father was an unlawful child of Rothschild and changed his name from (((Schicklgruber))) to Hitler, which is an old trick the jews use to mask themselves

Throw him cheatsheet with
>don't start a land war in Asia
written on it

Considering this is prior to him taking power:

>outline history for the next 20 years
>plans of the commies and capitalists
>become secret advisor to the reich once power is gained
Be physicist
>prepare for inevitable war
>know important geopolitical positions especially undiscovered resouces
>focus on cheap heat seaking missiles (air superiority like a boss) and jet engine bombers out of reach for any enemy (tech like 15-20 years advanced, further than that and it will be unlikely that they will be able to produce it in time)
>Go further into air superiorty with missiles, also destroying any naval fleet via aerial warfare
>Tell him where/how to find the high ranking resistance members and execute them
>Tell scientists about nuclear reactors and the nuke and where to get the uranium
>get the war going at the same time, but invade Russia in 1940
>Bomb everything into submission, destroying communism and (((the international banks))) in 1 or 2 years.
>After the war, focus on technology, giving them more relevant stuff to advance them 20-30 years compared to the others
>dominate through technology and economy, more Lebensraum and a rising population towards 150 million or so.
>put population control measures on the planet, no more than 1 billion people
>ethnic cleansing for everything in asia south of Russia except japan
>ethnic cleansing of africa
>drastic reduction of population in south america
>clean central america and create it as a bufferzone to make north america safe of subhumans
>remove blacks from the US and put all Jews into madagascar.... naw cleanse them too.

>go to the next room
>see this
what do?

Hammer and sickle them all.

Bring my iPhone with me so that they can deconstruct the technology and tell him how to win the war and to actually kill the Jews.

Nice plan, Hans. But saddly the polizei is rushing to your home right now.

What about a cheat sheet of how to sweep that theatre in few months ?

Present him with a copy of my thesis paper "Slow Growth of Dominance over the course of decades".

Its about a gradual advancement of Germany rather than a fast-track to dominance, and contains a 200 year plan to ensure absolute total and final Nazi dominance.

RIP Hanz, he must be being sodomized by a rapefugee as I type this for hate speech

Start shouting Marxist slogans to troll the Nazis lol

Tell Hitler to concentrate tech research on atom research as soon as he rises to power

>>put population control measures on the planet, no more than 1 billion people
>>ethnic cleansing for everything in asia south of Russia except japan
>>ethnic cleansing of africa
>>drastic reduction of population in south america
>>clean central america and create it as a bufferzone to make north america safe of subhumans
>>remove blacks from the US and put all Jews into madagascar.... naw cleanse them too.

Why does this stuff always attracts sickos, like you?

Whats wrong with that Ahmed?

>wanting to kill all non-whites is "sick"
oh sweetie..

>t. mohamed

I'm assuming this is art of the Munich Putsch
>hand over cheat sheet with future knowledge
>warn him that he hasn't got enough support yet and should be careful cause he nearly gets shot
>tell him how degenerate the future becomes
>hand over my gun and phone so nazi scientists can develop weapons ahead of their times