She was 14 years old when ICE deported her parents...

She was 14 years old when ICE deported her parents. She had to stay with neighbors because there was no one to take care of her.

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElwvDpcnFhs
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Break the law... go to jail or get deported. What dont you understand?

no

I'm sorry that you weren't sent back with your parents.

kys

maybe her parents should apologize

how old is she now? if she's of proper age, I think I know a way to make it up to her

>APOLOGIZE
No.

Why didn't they deport her too? The concept of anchor babies is a total fallacy which relies on a fucked up interpretation of the 14th amendment.

You're not wrong, but that's not the law

>with Michelle Burford

DREAMers can't even write their own books, even when they want to.

I honestly wish she was dead

>in the country we love

YOU ONLY LOVE IT FOR THE GIBS YOU USELESS SHITSKIN

Given that she should have been placed in a foster home her parents either illegally tried to hide her to keep her in the country or her neighbors took legal custody of her, making her complaining about her shitskin parents getting deported a bunch of bullshit. Either way Tom Cotton's law needs to go into effect so her shitty parents stay the fuck out.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=ElwvDpcnFhs

You all are going to have a special sit in hell.

I'd stick it in her shitter and swish around ye olde feces anytime, that's the best I can do for her at this point. Latinas are good only for pump and dump hate sex.

Why apologize. They broke the law without any promise that they could stay. They should all three thank the us for allowing them opportunities while here and allowing her to stay. Plus, Mexico is a beautiful country. She should have gone with them and then came back here as an adult if she should so choose. This is silly.

What are you even talking about faggot? Anchor babies can be denied citizenship at any point if the government feels like it, otherwise a spic in Starr county wouldn't have ruled that beaners can't get anchor baby citizenship.

Honestly Citizenship by birthright needs to be removed.

Poland go home you country fucking sucks and just is a KGB office

God damn she has those nastiest saggy boobs with a gap, still would ravage her anally tho.

Stealing and breaking the law are sins. She's the sinner here. Give unto caesar what is caesars means follow the fucking secular law. All beaner illegals and their anchor baby children are going to hell.

How do you mean exactly?

I apologise that they didnt deport her as well so she can be with her family.

>Divided, She had to stay with neighbors because there was no one to take care of her.
Well she could have went with them, but no she would rather stay, and start bitching about it on media some time later.
ILLEGALS LOGIC.

Why didn't her dipshit illegal parent take her with them? We should feel bad about that?

It already is. The progressives bastardized the interpretation of the amendment. It only applied to native americans and newly freed slaves.

agree, i always thought i was an anchor baby because my mom is an immigrant, but my dad is an american for many generations so im not.

It's crazy that two non-citizens can come here, have a baby, and its legal anchor. Never realized thats how it worked.

No. Blame her parents for having children when they could be deported at any time. It's child abuse at their hands.

If you are born here it means that you dont get citizen ship. you need to earn it. Via social standards, education, civil duties.

El Chapo's wife tried this shit. Flew to LA to shit out a kid and called it an American.

LOL
I didnt think it was that easy to redpill a gang of newfags

It only "worked" because most politicians were too spineless to not cave to liberal cries of "yur brakin up famuhleez!"

It never granted real protection to illegals.

Correcting myself - Colombia not Mexico. Colombia is beautiful and doing fairly well.

at least I'm not getting cucked by a nigger

You are polish. YOU IS NIGGER

Ehm, why wasn't she deported?

No. Her parents should apologize for endangering her future by not coming here legally.

Yeah that's what I thought. Kill yourself.

>haha dude I know your ancestors fought in the Revolution and every war up to Korea but like we need to be fair to these illegal beaners so now you and them both have to work for your citizenship lol

Seriously and honestly kill yourself, "fair" faggots like you are cancer. America was created for the Americans, there isn't any reason to be fair.

That's a roman rewrite during the Byzantian reform, Jesus died by Roman's fault.

>Trump said he'll deport them all

It's wonderful. But there are as many as 37 million people here- non-citizens and anchor babies under 18- that can be deported. He'd best get on it.

NO.

All this proves is that we need to start removing anchor babies too.

If you are born here to illegal immigrants your citizenship should not be valid.

If you loved your fucking parents you wouldve left with them you selfish cunt!!

Fuck her parents for putting her in that situation. They came up and dropped the anchor baby knowing that they could get deported, and their stupidity is no excuse for illegals coming up and shitting up my country.

>parts of the bible which are inconvenient to me being a thieving spic are roman rewrites

Guess that's your fucking fault then since the ancestors of the spics were romans. So you're going to hell for being a blasphemer as well as a thief.

The 14th amendment doesn't mean that at all.

I wish i could have neighbors that took me in.. Sucks being demonized without a home or home country. Identity politics suck.

Why didn't she go with her parents?

Everyone knows that they rewrote the gospels during the councils of Constantinopla.

Read a book please.

It was made to make cash not that nigger patriotism bullshit. The fore fathers were degenerates like the rest of us getting fucked up and fuciking whores. And to govern that you need bored lower class citizens to stay entertained. "Fair" is relative Peasant nigger. If this was in 07 you'd OK with mexicans if you wanted bush in office

Was jus soli a mistake?

Sorry you had shitty parents that broke the law. (Not sorry)

I'm sorry your parents didn't take you with them.

You see, this is not the country you think it is. (((They))) have been destroying this country from the inside for over a hundred years now and one of their famous lies is that America is a multicultural country that was build by everyone. It isn't; it never was. Now, people who don't care about America are being told to come here and live their lives the way they want to, because there's no such thing as American culture - if you listen to (((them))). Well, (((they))) are wrong, and (((they're))) going to learn it the hard way...(((they))) always do.

Great now we've found her we can reunite her with her parents.

Blame the retarded laws that let her stay in the country. She should have been deported aswell.

They all have to go back. They can come back when properly vetted and paid the (hopefully) "$5,000 per year of illegal status" fine I wish Trump would impose on them.

Afterwards, they can come back through the big beautiful door we're going to have on the wall, but yes, they ALL have to go back.

The CTR Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0