Hello euro/pol/

hello euro/pol/,

I heard Trump might replace the current Immigration act with a merit based one. Before 1952 America had a merit based immigration system that allowed Europeans and Asians to come into America. Ever since 1965, Most of our immigrants are nothing but shitskins with lower IQs. The only way Europeans can get into America is through the Green Card Lottery.

So European anons, If trump's new immigration system allows Europeans in. would you move? I'd recommend going to Pennsylvania,New England or the Midwest if you want to live in more cultured parts of the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Dutch
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/02/03/trumps-draft-plan-to-cut-off-food-stamps-for-immigrants-could-cause-some-u-s-citizens-to-go-hungry/
instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>US
>cultured

if you want to be american stay away from niggers and muslims, and the commies on colleges and the blue states

The only thing America's got going in comparison to Europe is there are not rapefugees there. And they do not pose an inmediate threat.

Any european inmigrating to USA out of fear is a coward and should be tilted as a traitor for abandoning his country in times of need.

>He doesn't know about the Pennsylvania Dutch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Dutch

I doubt things are going to change considering most European normies are brainwashed as fuck.

Please come to Virginia. Please help.

Those Trips.

Will leave this here for those who don't have it.

Would consider midwest, but you gotta deal with you leftists and blm shit first. that shit makes me sick.

The last 50 years of free shit deluge has done so much damage, what is the point of even migrating there anymore?

Noice devil tripz

Too bad the only jobs in my field are in California

>would you move?

To the land of the 56%?

Surely you jest?

I have a plan after 5-6 years to move to Michigan to study in a private college at Hillsdale, then maybe come back, maybe stay there.

I don't know shit about the current or the Trump-proposed immigration laws, but one thing for sure is that I wouldn't pull the overstaying visa thing, I'd be prepared to spend my study years there legally.

Do I need to get accepted first to get the green card for the study years, or is it the other way around?

We're about to cut gibs, meaning most welfare abusers will most likely leave to Canada.

>Pennsylvania,Midwest and New England
>80%+ White

You might want to reread that again no offense.

>We're about to cut gibs,
Yeeeah, no, no you are not.
Rand Paul did not win, and Trump is a populist who is begging for that "BASED BLACK GUY IN A TRUMP HAT!" to appear.

Why should we come to your country to pay for boomers pensions?

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/02/03/trumps-draft-plan-to-cut-off-food-stamps-for-immigrants-could-cause-some-u-s-citizens-to-go-hungry/

Huge if true.
We could take in all our white volk in (with all their actual beauty and diversity) and leave the rapefugees to murder the idiots that brought them in.

Delete the h1b and l1. Delete refugee status.

You do know that plan will be as successful as his travel ban from terrorist threat countries was.

The moment the plan begins, you will have a media bombardment of "Muh starving Juanes and Margarita!" appear in your news, and your cucky republicans will all virtue signal on how much they love tacos as they backstab Trump.

Proposals, "draft-plan" or suggestions are all just empty air until they are actually enacted. Whats the point of migrating before any of those changes are implemented?

I'd like to live in the warm prairie lands, or somewhere with plenty of open space.

I'd buy land and build a house.

the only way to save the west is for all the white people to abandon their countries being overrun by the 3rd world and go to countries that can still be salvaged and start having white children. euros pls come

And how in the world would america be the one that can be salvaged, when its the engineer and patient zero of all the multiculturalism itself?

were worse off than pretty much all euro countries in terms of demographics but were also the most important country, america is the last bastion of western civilization

Thats a self-claimed title

>So European anons, If trump's new immigration system allows Europeans in. would you move?

No. Nothing against America itself or its people, but I've heard that a lot of places in America are very hot, and I prefer colder climates.

YES FUCK YES !
I would love it so much to live in country that allows me to bear arms.

So instead of any old slave now we only take the best and most qualified slaves?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED MOTHERFUCKERS ! I would fucking jump in the air and scream like a motherfucker if i could get a green card. I have blue balls every day because of Hicocks45 and Iraq Veteran 8888 videos.

Woah there, prime oppourtunity to recruit common sense folk to swing blue states back to red. Sure, stay away from
New York and commiefornia but Pennsylvania and Virginia are a good start.

It was also to keep the demographics of the US white but the traitor LBJ and his jewish collaborators could not stand for that

I WANT TO COME TO TEXAS ! THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS WILL STAND BECAUSE NOBODY WILL COME AND TAKE THE BEARS AWAY BECAUSE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED !

Its not worth it as an American that owned two AR's and a pistol back home. The US is a good place to get skills and build a career thats it. You'll see if you go there and try to live.

I LOVE GUNS ! FUCK GERMANY ! FUCK THIS KEKSHED OF A NATION! I WANT TO PROTECT MYSELF AND WIELD AND TOUCH AN AR-15 EVERY SINGLE NIGHT !

Living here I never felt the need to have a weapon. It feels way safer

take a vacation here m80

BECAUSE YOU AREN'T A GUN NUT ! I AM ! I LOVE GUNS !

Lmao I wouldn't put a toe in that third world shithole of a first world country you have there

Spent time in Mass and Texas. I loved Texas. Shot an AK, Mp5, Desert Eagle, Ar-15 and went clay shooting. I friggin loved it ... oh my good how i miss the US. The guns, the fast food, the steaks, the good weather, i fucking miss it ...

We do need your help here.
I'm noticing too many libfags.

Yeah I love guns too they are fun as hell

How do you know that? I owned several weapons. I much rather drive 150mph legally and not have to worry about being on probation and having to take some stupid ass class. Its not like you can legally just shoot people. If you love guns so much go join the Kurds in Syria and fight ISIS

The whole country isn't Detroit, Just because we have shithole cities doesn't mean the whole country is that way.

We just dont like niggers, and you are too much full of niggers and their worshippers.

Fuck cars, i can't afford a car right now anyway. Fuck that, i love guns more than anything, hell more than women, more than everything.

>Europeans and Asians
> and Asians
> and Asians
> and Asians

yes goyim shitskins are the enemy not whites

Stay put boy. Same goes for the rest of you europussies

Yeah, moving to a reasonable city is equivalent to staying where your at. You know, being so close to shithole Germany and Sweden.

Was I talking to you nigger?
I was welcoming the german that wants to be free.
That's what many of us are here in TX.
German and Czech.

Pennsylvania is 80% white and has about 10x the population of your country.

YOU SEE HOW UNFAIR THIS SHIT IS ?!?
LET ME COME IN GUYS, I WILL FIGHT FOR YOUR CAUSE !

What the fuck is wrong with you that you'd want them fucking up our established culture?
KYS you jew mong

And arent you almost majority spic in around 5 years?

Then why not go fight in an actual war against an evil enemy? You'd be seen as a hero and get as many guns as you want.

I love houses more than anything. I just wanna be able to afford my own house (get a mortgage), but I will never be able to afford that with only an associates degree. Women can suck my dick. I've given up. I know I'm and ugly beta.

Oh yeah, I"happily move there. I would prefer a state with a warm weather and cool beaches. Unfortunately those seem to also be full of niggers

I actually have tought about going to Rojava, but that would practically mean that i could never return to get a degree or do basically anything because of criminal and financial reasons, also i would be late to the party since the Raqqa OP is almost over.

we're literally Europe 2.0 only we're not globalist commie scum.

>Moving to shitty US from comfy Europe
>666
Fuck off Satan, you're not tricking anyone.

Haven't you seen the huge uptick in deportations? That percentage might even drop in 5 years.

You would just be creating more parallel societies and ethnic strife in a possible scenario when all Europeans were to migrate to your continent.
Do realise that a large majority of Europe doesn't speak english, has poor education standards (eastern europe) and a stronger identity, deeply entrenched through centuries of development.
Basically we would be creating our own little ethnic islands and taking your jobs while not really integrating, when this happens by the millions of immigrants with dozens of nationalities.

That's why I'm telling him to come over and fucking help.
The deportations and wall will slow it down, now we need more white people. The white population here hasn't completely forgotten their roots. It can be nice the way it used to be if we get help.

>moving to america
>2017
lmao

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en

I'd rather drown myself

Bring pastries!!

> Lowest IQ people of Mexico go to USA

> Average IQ of both countries rise

@EVERYBODY : ONLY HEALTHCARE AND EDUCATION COSTS ARE REAL ARGUMENTS AGAINST MOVING TO THE US !

EVERYTHING ELSE IS BETTER BECAUSE YOU CAN MOVE TO THE STATE OF YOUR LIKING !

Off to California I go :D Time for some sunshine.

>implying spics and muzzies are learning English
well at least European culture doesn't include popping out 12 spics a woman, 7 niggers a woman and goat fucking. Easy upgrade.

Yes, but your capital is muslim now.
That gateway to hell isn't going to close without a fight.
If you're not gonna fight come over here and make more white people.

>Detroit,NYC and Filthidephia are in the US
>I guess most of the US is that shitty

It's like people forget Rural and Suburban areas exist. Not to mention that over half of the US states are above 80%+ "White" Non-Hispanic. That's why I specifically said "Pennsylvania,New England or the Midwest"

So all you really need are some rootless white people, some mercenaries to come here, pass a few elections, and postpone the inevitable population replacement done by the hispanics in your homestate.

Secession will work better and quicker.

plz dont come to new england, I dont need anymore retards on my highways fucking everything up

Well not to shit on your dreams user but the only part in Europe that still matters (western europe) is no longer pure white any more.
Ever since the end of WWII, we've had an never-ending wave of immigrants that started to came from the colonies and later on the middle-east that have already tainted the blood of the majority of the people in France or England etc..
I'd would suggest you take in Norwegians and danes only, considering how they are well educated, speak almost impeccable english and are still pure Aryan. The rest of Europe is a lost cause and you don't want Slavs because they are basically white niggers who only steal and have low IQ!

Yes,

Moving to Texas after I get my Msc. Hoping to apply in the air force as a pilot one day.

I don't know if I'll make the cut, but my goal is to at least get qualified to the try outs

Dog bless Burgers

I live in Philadelphia. The white neighborhoods are really nice and there is a ton of history. But it is very dark and left overall. And besides the other little ghetto cities PA is excellent.

Ok that is the third reason against moving to the US. You guys can't drive for shit. I was fearing for my life every time i was on your highways.

>I heard
Post source. Saged.

>Secession
Those faggots want to accept the damn spics.
Idk who took over that movement but I'm very disappointed with it.

American whites just need to think with their dick more and start having kids. The moral faggotry from boomers and Christ cucks taught us that sex was always evil.

Just do it god damn it. Make babies! But a mobile home if you have to, you won't even notice the difference from a real house. Put money into equity, move somewhere that has a reasonable public school and have like 5 kids. Stay together as best you can, biological families do best. You know the secret but you are picky assholes that won't even try.

REEEEEEE We are going extinct! At some point you can't be mad about the growth of other races when we have a birth rate so low we would die off anyway.

>merit based immigration

coming to detroit top bleach nigs

u gay?

I dont have to be mad about the growth of other races and populations if i block their migration to mine.

Its more useful to bring back eugenics, rather than trying to outbreed an R-selected spics and negroids.

The loss of Christian values are why whites are not having babies you moron.

>80% white
*breathes in*
Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahh ahahahahah

If we can have Islam test on refugees, we can have 7 generations on both sides of the family test for Europeans. English is easy. Also, I even have some Slav friends that are more tolerable than the SJW's in the area. They are a bit dumb but they mean well.

not all of PA is Philly, nigger.

t. Pittsburghfag

More likely a judge from [insert liberal state] will rule it unconstitutional.

Philly has small majority blacks

I'm not going to jump ship, I'll have to stay here and defend my homeland from the hordes the best I can.

Love you guys tho

What's your sky-high IQ OP?

>only we're not globalist commie scum.
Kek @ this delusion. You literally had a nigger king ruling you for 8 years because you wanted him.

Ireland is still 99% white, Also stay strong there.

you won't be better off with those european immigrants. If they leave their country they are probably liberals or just materialistic and simple minded. They will be future Clinton (or any Soros puppet) voters.

>join the K*rds
Antifa confirmed

This is a myth. For a latino to immigrate legally you need to prove solvency. My dad had to prove he support himself, which he did. The same applies to Europeans.

t. Son of an immigrant

I worked for a transportation research lab, I was saying why bother studying all this crap when the German transportation rules and enforcement and training work so well. I advocated for copying it and constantly made moves in it's direction as results and recommendations. None of my papers have ever been cited. No one gives a fuck. Every senator and even local leaders blew off me messages even when they paid for the work.

Transportation is everyone's lowest priority in the US. I could prove a road design was bad and show metrics about it causing human error. I was ignored and even insulted being told it's 95% a civil engineering problem and not human factors at all. 15 people died at one particular exit and they eventually changed it to a better but still sub optimal design.

After witnessing that, I quit and moved to another industry. I wrote some fagy article about resilience and it's been cited like 300 times even though it's impossible to apply.

I want to kill myself. I am living in idiocracy and I can't even get people to listen. I apply human factors to websites now and make 10x as much money but it won't make any difference or save any lives or make anything better at all. My research could save both money and lives and I can't get another soul to care.

I'm 31 and dead inside after trying for a decade. I lost several friends in car accidents and I wanted to make the world a better place but it turns out stores can buy to have intersections and exits added and there is no thought whatsoever put into human performance outcomes.

Why did I even bother studying this shit at all? I am German biologically, and I am just dead from how little anyone here cares about real research and performance improvement. Academia is all fake prestige and egos. Our government is all about who you know and how you get money. There isn't a soul in office that gives a shit about improving our driving situation. Probably even have car lobbyists that want accidents.

If white population loses majority, there will be a major change in how voters think.

D

Yes what really really need now is more limpwristed european turbocucks making this country even more of a joke
Any eurofag planning to move here should jump off a cliff instead, we don't need you, we never will.

Does anyone have any theories on this "merit based immigration"? It's my dream to immigrate to the US, I recently graduated with a computer science degree. Do you think that would be enough to open a doorway into his new system?

The current one is fucked. If you're a minority you basically walk right in.

>Removing money from the programs won't stop them from spending money they no longer have