This happened a few weeks ago:

This happened a few weeks ago:
>Had taken an art class on Pre-Columbian American art, have always loved that stuff
>Subject on this day was on the Olmec culture
>Sitting to my right was this cutie Hispanic girl who I had spoken with a few times
>White female professor starts lecture, this is only the 3rd day of class, last 2 were introductory speeches she did
>She suddenly goes on about how blacks from Africa colonized America
>Teacher goes on about how the Olmec heads are actually portraits of AFRIKAN KANGS
>She then goes off about how the Mayans and later Aztecs were all black civilizations and how Cortes destroyed the Aztecs only because of jealousy
>Last thing teacher says is how the sacrificial victims were actually consenting Indians who loved their black royalty
>Girl stands up and interrupts teacher, calling her out on her bullshit, says she has extended family back in Southern Mexico and she visits often and has been to those sites and museums and calls the teachers views dead wrong
>everyone in room is quiet
>Teacher snaps back that the girl is "brainwashed by white archaeologists"and that she should not be taking black civilization's credit and needs to stop "cultural appropriation"
>Girl threatens to walk out and report the teachers falsehoods to the college administration
>Teacher then talks down to her like she was a baby and says "You need to unite with your fellow colored races, not be divisive, this is what the white patriarchy wants"
>Thankfully the girl next to me didn't take that crap, she gives her the middle finger, yells what I assume was an insult in Spanish at her and storms out the room
>Teacher continues talk as if nothing happened, I sneak out and decide not to go back to that shit teacher's class

I hope that girl followed on her threat and reported the teacher, but something tells me that the school would rather give into KANGZ falsehoods then listen to a Hispanic girl pointing out the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec_alternative_origin_speculations#African_origins
raceandhistory.com/historicalviews/ancientamerica.htm
lisapoyakama.org/en/the-black-race-of-mayas/
originalpeople.org/black-mayans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this cant be real
if it is america is really REALLY fucked up
run while you can is my advice

If you are not white you are a nigger so it does not matter

Didn't read lol

NOSOTROS

>shit that didn't happen.epub

SOMOS

>Shit that never happened

Why did you even bother making that up OP? This entire thread is just a way to live out your crush on the latina girl in your class.

MAYATES

The African origin for the Olmecs is an old ass theory, at least goes back to the 70's. Dig the panties out of your pussy and take a deep breath, it will all be ok. Leave it to us to figure this shit out, we don't need you havin a hissy-fit over there.

RETARDED LEFTIST TEACHERS IN COLLEGE ARE NOT REAL ITS ALL A MYTH FUCKING SAGE OH MAN ARENT YOU GUYS SLEEPY TIME TO SLEEP

The American Indians have a unique haplothingamajig. Its 4 kinds that all trace back to far east asia/siberia. Africans dont have that.

The Indians were devastated by small pox because they werent genetically prepared for germs. Africans obviously were genetically ready for resisting those germs or they too would be living on small reservations.

y caca

Why wouldn't you go and corroborate the qt's story to administration to get that shit fixed?

He didn't say it wasn't an old theory, it is appalled at the claim it was being taught at a university.

Yeah I just read the first line and assumed it was just the fact the teacher mentioned the african origin idea. After reading the full post, I realize I over reacted. I just get triggered when foreigners talk about America like that.

Because they are more likely to listen to a Hispanic girl talking about Hispanic history than a STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

A quick google search would have shut that Matriarchy whore's mouth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec_alternative_origin_speculations#African_origins

WE WUZ LINKS

raceandhistory.com/historicalviews/ancientamerica.htm

lisapoyakama.org/en/the-black-race-of-mayas/

originalpeople.org/black-mayans/

You just go to support and corroborate her story. Then you wife the latina

Exactly.
OP, how fat is the ass?

>Olmecs are Africans

Your teacher don't know shit.

Was she Jewish?

Also, let us know about the redpilled qt.

>but something tells me that the school would rather give into KANGZ falsehoods then listen to a Hispanic girl pointing out the truth
if shes hispanic she has that teacher by the balls.

hispanic female trumps white female, ESPECIALLY a teacher. teachers have no fucking rights, and for good reason

Good for her.

you should wife the hispanic qt

or at least find out if anything came from it

Isn't it racist as fuck to assume the face of the statue was "black" anyway?

You should have asked what a out the statue makes her think that it was an African face

>hispanic female trumps white female, ESPECIALLY a teacher

I dunno man, all the teacher has to do is call her #blacklivesmatters buddies and they will "convince" the administration that THEIR history is the correct one

El peruANO

WE WUZ SOUTH AMERICANS

Every Oxbridge educated history/anthro professor I've met believes that the Native Americans were actually Africans, despite this being genetically disproven.

The beaner was wrong, there's no getting around that those faces are African

I love the girl's courage, don't know if I would've done the same.

There is an alternative theory on this. Mostly based off how the statues "unmistakably" resemble Africans. When I look at pic above I see a fat Mexican face. Maybe I'm just gay though.

I never went back to the class, and I assume she did not either

I haven't been in touch with her since, I found her on facebook, haven't sent a message or friended her yet, although some of her profile and pics are viewable, if I do get in touch and ask how things went I hope she at least got some justice from that incident, she was more brave than I would have been