If you love your parents and/or want to have children

or voluntarily had children...

...you are subhuman trash, no better than niggers and sandniggers.

dead serious. this is the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

okay so this is an antinatalism thread. care to make an argument of some kind?

1) the child isn't born when you decide to breed. hence it's not for the child you're doing it. it's for you, only. 100% egoism. all the suffering that child goes through only to please your egoistic desires. that's literally the definition of evil and should be considered the greatest of all sins. in fact breeding is probably the original sin.

2) it's scientifically proven that there is an inverse correlation between iq and fertility. only someone as dumb as a nigger wants to have children.

who should breed then? i doubt you think the answer is nobody

This. It is unimaginably cruel to bring new beings into this shitty world just to boost your ego

>muh genes I must continue them

Selfish motherfuckers.

that's exactly why your country is fucked sven, you don't even want to have another generation exist.

You deserve to die out and be replaced with niggers and arabs.

niggers
correct
niggers and arabs are low races, hence why they need to keep breeding. i'll happily hand this shit world over to them, they clearly belong to it. im gonna transcend this piece of shit world while the niggers keep crawling in the mud.

>i'll happily hand this shit world over to them

your ancestors should have killed themselves so they would never have to bear the shame of the offspring that is you.

guess what? "Success" is not measured in biological terms by intelligence, it is measured by biomass in the ecosystem.

You aren't successful and your people arent successful. Any lifeform that goes extinct is a failure, regardless of the justifications.

You are a failure.

Wow you are really pathetic, no wonder your country is ruined

>the swede
>being proud of being a cucked loser

nothing to see here

>it is measured by biomass in the ecosystem
the more evolved an organism/species is the less biomass it has. bacteria are very successful at breeding.

>transcend this world
>not making excuses for being a cucked loser who can't get a girlfriend who would breed with you
Nice mental gymnastics, Sven. YOu make excuses because no woman would ever touch you. Doesn't mean the rest of us are as pathetic as you. If you hate existence so much, just kys

Not everybody lives a miserable life like you.

>jusifiyng being a beta loser who can't get anything
lmao nice mental gymnastics
maybe you can convince yourself that you're actually a woman next?

>scientifically proven
>doesn't show sources
not only are you a beta loser nobody wants to breed with, you're stupid as well

at least sweden won't shit up the gene pool much longer

ad hominem. how do you know it isn't you that's making mental gymnastics to rationalize the fact that chads like you are closer to the chimpanzees than civilized men like myself. keep nigging.

By your reasoning the Dodo is the most successful animal in nature

>>scientifically proven
>>doesn't show sources

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000244

but you are making excuses
you're hopeless and can't get a woman, thus you project your self hate on everybody else and tell them they shouldn't breed
but we do, because we've got good genes, good lives and loving families and partners

which you don't have, obviously.

i didn't say more evolved equals more successful.

again, how do you know im the one making excuses and not you? maybe this is too lofty a concept, hard to grasp for a nigger. you have made the classic nigger mistake of ad hominem. i shouldn't have shit to do with the topic, but it takes some degree of civilization to deal with this.

Quads confirm. The Aryan man must return to Hyperborea, transcending the material world to become like the gods. The Kali Yuga belongs to the mud races like niggers, semites, and Australians.

my argument is literally that your genes are worthy of reproduction - a valid argument
you called me a nigger, which is the ad hominem

dumb ass

aren't*

more evolved just means there is more genetic markers in the genome, that's all "being more evolved" means in an objective and macroscopic definition.

You can play subjective mind games with yourself to justify it all you want but you are advocating for your own extinction based upon the pretense this makes you more "evolved"

you need to stop posting.

Ok sven, tell us about your gf and this mean black/arab guy who impregnated her.

If you're pissed about being alive, user, just kill yourself. It's easy and if you do it right you won't even feel it. Just think of it as an adventure.

I have presented a thesis. That is the topic. You're talking about why I do this and that, which is outside the topic. You literally said I'm just making excuses. That's a clear ad hominem.

person A: bananas are healthier than apples because they bla bla bla

person B: you only think so because your dad owns a banana plantation

doesn't change the fact that you're a beta that won't pass your genes on. thus going extinct.
and nobody cares.

I remember when I had an antinatalist phase. I was 19ish and thought I'd be happy playing vidya and watching anime forever. I also had some sort of simultaneous jealousy/disgust/arousal thing towards a pregnant girl at my work.

I grew out of it. I realized all the 35+ year old childless people I knew were completely miserable.