How do we mass Red Pill Canadians

On the fact they
>Aren't American
>Do not have American Rights
>Do not have American Constitution
>Have NO RIGHTS at all

IF all the canadians woke up at once to these FACTS, they'd lose their shit and go nuts and probably burn down the Parliament buildings.

Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

earlymoderntexts.com/assets/pdfs/rousseau1762.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=psFO_P-8gvU
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=RocMz241uFU
youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vote NDP.

How does that help??

So cucked, leafs can't function without a Royal Dildo up their asshole telling them what to do.

Man you people are sad. I hate living around you spineless cucks.

>If all canadians realized they weren't american they'd lose their shit
Idk if you've noticed, but out entire culture is based on that fact.

Fought against freedom in 1812

Refuse to get rid of the Queen

Refuse to even want to change the shit Charter of Rights and Freedoms from Pierre Trudeau, written in 1982.

You people are such losers.

You people THINK you have American rights and Constitution.
Ya, your whole identity is "darrrr NOT America" while doing everything American and thinking they live in America Jr but the better version with more rights and freedoms

>NDP
Literally just Liberal wannabees

>Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Fucking commies. That glorified piece of toilet paper took away more rights than it protected.

None of it matters if they don't want to change the charter and get rid of the queen.

No, that's what Americans and niggers living in Toronto think we think. Ask any Canadian who actually identifies as Canadian and they'll tell you that they don't value American values.

What was in place before it?? Nothing?? British rule??
It's only 33 years old.

WTF happened before 1982??
How does ONE fucking guy, have the power to make a charter like that??

That's great bud, but you
>watch American TV, movies, sports,
>Eat American food
>Wear American clothes

What are American values??
Hard work, freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
TERRIBLE values to canadians.

What are canadian values??
Lie, steal, cheat, lie more??

We need a proper conservative party, much father right than the conservatives. The queen doesn't do much, but I do like having a queen tbqh

>What was before it??
Reasonable law, you don't need a charter to define your rights, you're born with every right within your ability and the state takes some of them for the greater good.
>WTF happened before 1982??
We had a real country.

We used the British system of traditional rights along with some written documents like the bill of rights. PET was a crafty, power hungry fucker. Quebec didn't even sign the new constitution but every other province did in secret and the Supreme Court ruled that it applied to QC anyways.

Actually I watch japanese TV and movies, and I try to avoid buying clothes and food stuffs from outside Canada. And yes, Canadians don't value liberty in the same sense Americans do.

(YOU) typing online, does not make it TRUE.

Can you provide some proof?? Im tired of hearing peoples feelings.

I just dont care anymore

Yeah sure.
earlymoderntexts.com/assets/pdfs/rousseau1762.pdf

Most Canadians assume we have rights like Americans do. I'm trying to redpill people on the infringements of our freedom.

>haha, did you guys know a little girl was detained for hours on end at a Canadian airport because she sang happy birthday hitler on YouTube? hilarious!
>did you hear about the guy that shot a home intruder? turns out the victim was wanted for attempted murder. Now the home owner is on trial for murder! funny hey?
>haha I just deleted all my facebook posts, dont want to be criminally charged with misgendering someone or being islamophobic!

In leafland someone can rob you at knife point, and if you defend yourself in any way the robber can charge you with assault. We have no free speech, no castle doctrines, no right to self defense. Please save us.

Wow, I bet most HARD CORE canadians would laugh their ass off at you watching animu and call you a faggot bitch
LOL
(You) don't speak for canadians

hahahahahaha

>On the fact they
>>Aren't American
>>Do not have American Rights
>>Do not have American Constitution

Did you not go through this is civics class? Most Canadians who payed attention in school already know these things. Stop acting like a displaced American you fucking cuck.

Yes, how do we red pill them all at once??

Cause they *think* they are freer than Americans

>hurr durr muh freedom is highest value
>muh queen is OPPRESSION
>we need a charter to tell us how to give black people all of our jobs
Yeah man, I'm the dicklicking faggot here.

LOL
Go outside and talk to people
Why the "free speech" rallies? They think they have them
(You) don't speak for ALL canadians chump.
Talk about an ego

>In leafland someone can rob you at knife point, and if you defend yourself in any way the robber can charge you with assault.
This isn't true, only if you use excessive force will you be punished.

Are you so low IQ, your only rebuttal is
>durrrr niggers gonna take our jobs. (that don't exist)

Fuck you're a loser.
Get out of here moron. Smart people only

You can't. Leafs are a lost cause.

>Employment equity, as defined in Canadian law by the Employment Equity Act, requires employers to engage in proactive employment practices to increase the representation of four designated groups: women, people with disabilities, Aboriginal peoples, and visible minorities.

Talk about a retard. Every Canadian who went through our schooling system is taught the difference between a constitutional monarchy and a constitutional republic. Just because you didn't know that doesn't mean we're all as ignorant as you.

Even Justin himself was criticized for taking down the portrait of the Queen.

Makes me think

>someone pulls a knife on you, thereby threatening your life
>implying any amount of retaliation can be considered 'excessive force'

just look at the countless cases of burglars getting injured while breaking into someones home, then sueing them for it.

If you carry a knife, baton, or even pepper spray and use it in self defense, you WILL be charged with aggravated assault with a weapon. They will even argue it was premeditated because you carried your self defense tool with you.

And???
What's that got to do with canadians thinking they have American rights??
Do you people just say the stupidest shit you can think of, too confuse people??

(you) don't speak for ALL canadians. Why is that something (you) can't grasp??
(You) typing that, doesn't mean it's reality.

>What's that got to do with canadians thinking they have American rights??
Nothing, really, you we're just defending the charter of rights and freedoms which I think is retarded. But you seem to be for American rights, why wouldn't Canadians thinking they have them be a good thing in you view?

No I wasn't. Not at all.
See, you're fucking retarded. You can't even comprehend what is written.

Please, FUCK OFF, SMART PEOPLE ONLY

We need to start waking up Canucks to the fact a monarch of snaggle teeth is unfucking acceptable. More memes on the king of Canada.

If you're being robbed you shoot to kill so the theif can't press charges

So was
>Fought against freedom in 1812
>
>Refuse to get rid of the Queen
Supposed to be some sort of strawman of these Americanized Canadians?

You see nothing wrong with people thinking laws that don't apply to them, apply to them??

You're hurting my brain retard. Sue whoever taught you

Why wouldn't that be good? It implies they're in favour of those laws.

lol no

What??
That actually happened.

K what is going on here??

How can people be this dumb

HELLO!!!!! ANY ONE REAL????

I think I only talk to bots.

How is that a strawman?? Are you human or a bot?? I hope to fuck you're a bot

This is retarded. Op is right. We haven't been given a speckle of information on Economics and Civics that our citizens come to conclusions like nigs taking his jibs.
Fuck my life, we are fucked, we are going to lose our country like the Yugoslavian states and a majority of us don't even have a gun.

but they DO NOT actually have them

Holy fuck, did a grade 2 class log on to my thread??

Of course it happened, but the language you used implies those things are bad. You also say the charter of rights and freedoms is good here but then you said you were against it, so I asked if you were against the first things you said also.

Then I'm afraid that disqualifies you from posting

This

What, so we can drive the country even further into the fucking ground?

I guess it might make some people take note of politics, at least.

But they want them. And they can think they have them when they don't which means they don't really need them. Would you rather Canadians think they have the laws they actually have and want those laws? I assumed you wanted change in Canada.

Mass red pilling won't happen.
So sit back and wait for the day of the rake.

Share what the current Justin Castro government is doing in regards to immigration. Explain why it's bad. Share pro-Trump media. Convince people. Donate to Bernier's campaign. Vote for Bernier. Take on leftist pigs to expose them for what they are.

Not my fault you're a retard who can't comprehend what is written. DO NOT blame me,cause you can't read and understand.

Im A genius.

I've watched this shit log country circle the toilet for 5 years.
Tired of it.
If we red pill them all, they will at least burn shit down like Vancouver after the canucks lost.

Are you a lawyer?? You should be. That's a ton of bullshit to cover your ass and stupidity.

Get out shill. GTFO.

Mad MacNCheese is a low life scumbag like the rest.

Start your own zero reply Mad Cocksucker thread.

GTFO

>shill shill shill

Good old classic Sup Forums. Please don't ever change.

Its gonnna take something fucked happening for people to wake up but it wont be long now, we'll experience an influx of dirty illlegals and there are many mosques funded by the muslim brotherhood so its only a matter of time before happenings

That fucking dense huh?? Oh wait, you're just as retarded as the other fucksticks who decided to type their feelings and use words wrong
(YOU) said:
>Donate to Bernier's campaign.

Now my fine fellow, explain how you are not a shill.

(You) shouldn't be allowed to breath. I mean that

What's going to happen to us when the real queen finally kicks the bucket, bros?

I could see humoring Charles for a little while if he decides not to step down, but would we really patronize any of her dumbass kids? Or their spawn down the line? It feels like the queen is the last link the royal family has to legitimacy and relevance.

It's already too late. Canadians are in denial. We have all the same problems as Sweden only a lot less pronounced, but basically people - young people in particular - pride themselves on being open minded and pro-immigration and anti-trump.

Trump has actually worked against anyone getting red pilled because now you have that hurdle to get over.

try spreading the truth about Sweden:

youtube.com/watch?v=psFO_P-8gvU

>85% of rapists in Sweden were non-Swedish immigrants.
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

youtube.com/watch?v=RocMz241uFU

youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw

and so on and so forth, because we aren't too far behind. Sweden and Finland (pic related) is our future

Okay......................how does that red pill on the fact they HAVE NO RIGHTS??

Same as my other reply.
Obviously a waste of time. Besides 2-3 based leafs who can admit the truth, this is another giant waste of time.

Do old people even die anymore?? Holy fuck.........I got 3 living grandparents.

>What are canadian values??
Moose, maple syrup, kraft dinner, and waving you're stupid floppy heads all aboot..

>Live in Canada
>Think they have American Rights in CANADA (a different country. I can't believe I need to TYPE THIS OUT)
>Think they have American Constitution in CANADA ( a different country)
>Think they are freer than Americans despite having less rights and freedoms

Jeeezus...................no wonder teachers in canada get paid so much.People here are THIS STUPID.

I thought Canadias were French not British.

Hmm, I wonder if a retard like you can make an argument without spouting "shill1!!1" every post.

Maybe Bernier is the only one in the Con race who could get shit done and not continue fucking up this country like Castro Jr.? Hmm, maybe that's why I said donate to his campaign, you fucking moron.

Use your brain (if you even have one).

I support the monarchy, but you're probably right. I don't see it lasting much longer beyond Charles.

8.25 million in Quebec
27 million who aren't.

Quebec likes to make itself a lot more important than it is.
They have 2 note worthy towns in their whole province.
Most of that 8 live in Montreal.

Not being rude at all, why do you think that??
From what you've seen here on /pol?? Or other sources??

See, people can be told to think anything. Real or not.

If it's a waste of time than gtfo of this thread you dumb bastard. Yeah being "based" is now apparently talking down to your country and stepping on it just because a few of our leaders have been shit. Yeah, no. That's not based. Sucking America's cock when you're not American is not based. There's another word for that. It's KEK.

Now run along kid, everybody in this thread hates you and despises seeing your stupid post ID.

Hmm. 'cu ck' was made into 'KEK'...

>Donate to Bernier's campaign.

Do you know the meaning of the word shill?? If you want to insult my intelligence, I'm going to make you look dumb as fuck. Cause you are. Dumb. As. Fuck.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
>shill
SHil/Submit
NORTH AMERICANinformal
noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
verb
act or work as a shill.

Again dickbrain, how are you not a shill while telling people to donate??

You're the fucking retard. Not me. When you find your brain, throw it out and then hang yourself. You waste oxygen.

I started this thread faggot. MY thread, you run along you fuckwit loser.
SMART PEOPLE ONLY

Hahahahahaha keep making a fool out of yourself.

No. A shill would be if I was working WITH Bernier's campaign staff and was a part of it. I'm not. I'm a proud British Canadian who wants to at least try one last attempt to save the country. Donating to Bernier would help immensely.

You can keep calling me a shill like a faggot, but when this country slips into a forever Liberal voting shithole due to immigrants (and them always voting Liberal) you and the people who don't want to donate to a campaign for fear of being a "shill" will be to blame.

Leafs are mind fucked.
I start a thread and they tell me to leave it.
Do you walk into someones house, and think it's (your) house and can tell them to leave???
I've actually had "friends" think they can tell me what to do in (my) house.
Guess what I did??
Showed them the fucking door.

God you people are just mind fucked losers with an ego the size of space. For no reason.

I work out and train martial arts so I can beat you leafs up if you ever over step your mouth. (Your) all cowards who scurry like cockroaches at the first sign of someone standing up for themselves
Your use to bullying children.

Nobody cares if it's 'your thread', you act like a fucking toddler.
>mine mine mine!!!1
>SMART PEOPLE ONLY
Then why haven't you left yet?

>ignores the dictionary
>ignores the meaning of the word
>ignores his actions
>makes excuses

Please. Die.

>I can beat you leafs up
>Leafs are mind fucked.
Yet you have a Canadian flag.
Gtfo you faggot traitor. If you hate this country so much (like trudeau) leave.

>Guess what I did??
>Showed them the fucking door.

Lol ooooh billy the fucking badass. Good luck trying to "show people the door" on an image board you fagdick.

>I work out and train martial arts so I can beat you leafs up if you ever over step your mouth.

LMAO it's like the navy seal copypasta.

OMG it's LEAF MOD

I can't wait for you to die.

>ignores logic

You first, I insist.

Mad?

LEL
Fucking meme boy here. Got a thought of your own retard??
I've heard those lines so many times, they have no meaning.

Holy shit. Are you for real??

Ohhhh billy bad ass with his punching picture on an image board OHHHHhhhh I bet you think you're tough huh? Ohhhh
LOL

>Can't attack my argument, instead attacks my use of 'memes'
>Still tries to look like a badass
>In reality is a mouth breathing fatass with no gf

Come on. Try harder.

You can't
The anglos left because they wanted to stay under the queen's yoke
These are people who said 'fuck you' to freedom and moved to frozen wastelands to avoid it.

And the quebecois are too busy wanting to be left-the-fuck-alone to revolt

This is why I am leaving Canada before 2020 - muslims and niggers can have it. I will go to the country of my ancestors

This country backstabbed me enough

Holy fucking triggered. Replying to everything rapid fire.

What's wrong retard?? Hate looking stupid?? Haven't gotten use to it??

Nope. I don't pretend to be a tough guy on the internet.

>amerifats

This is just a BS against Whites

You haven't made any arguments.
How can you claim intelligence when you ignore reality and words??

Fuck off and die man. I mean it. You are so stupid you don't deserve breath.

>Holy fucking triggered. Replying to everything rapid fire.

Nah, it's called I can type faster than you and easier than you because my fingers aren't sausages because I'm not an obese fedora wearing fag.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

But if they do, they will freak the fuck out. It will be hilarious.
Vancouver stanley cup loose X1000000 LOL

Sounds like your autistic actually. Have you gotten you autism checked out autism boy??
Doesn't sound intelligent. You sound like an autistic sperg, sperging out like autism.
Loser.

*loss

>you ignore reality

Says the one who yells shill at everything, lmao.

No matter how many times you say "fuck off and die you don't deserve to breathe*" and shit like that, you know how much it matters? 0. Because some fatass on the internet and his attempts of being a badass mean literally nothing.

Stay mad, nigger.

LOL
The guy who refuses to accept the dictionary meaning of the word and his own actions is trying to call me stupid.
Holy fuck.....................my sides..........

Do you need the dictionary meaning of shill again??
shill
SHil/Submit
NORTH AMERICANinformal
noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
verb
act or work as a shill.

What in the sweet fucking timbit syrup is going on in this thread??

Aaaaaand there's the autism argument. Lol.

It's like this whole board piggybacks off each others arguments and recycles the same shit for damage control.

And you're the one saying "Got a thought of your own retard??" LMAO. Awkward.

If you want to see quebec riot, rig it so they win a Stanley Cup
Montreal will burn

Some guy is hawking Bernie, but refuses to admit he's a shill for Bernie, or even acknowledge the meaning of shill, for his feelings.
LOL
Autism to the max