So Hitler actually sympathized with/liked Islam, while Winston Churchill spoke against it

So Hitler actually sympathized with/liked Islam, while Winston Churchill spoke against it.

Now you have a lot of people shilling for Islam, saying that it would solve the birth rates issue in the West because they are anti-feminist.

I'm actually starting to believe them. Have we been tricked by the kikes into believing that Islam was bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he lost tho he was a loser

Islam
>Fucking little boys is ok
>Marrying little girls is ok
>Marrying your cousin and having incest children is the norm

Its even more degenerate then Christianity

Islam wasnt as shitty as it is today

He was successful and accomplished a lot. More importantly, he was the good guy

not more degenerate than the ideas that followed secularism

All true except the first one.

It was always shitty.

I believe Hitler was just trying to sweettalk the Arabs into supporting him during the war. I think he had a few muslim soldier divisions on the eastern front.

fucking little boys is a regional thing

I dont see muslims doing THIS anymore

Islamic society is one built on coming quest.

When hitler spoke of it, he was simply admiring the primal nature that is similar to the core of fascism.

He viewed Christian society as ideologically weak due to the moral limits it had set for itself.

>Coming quest
*Conquest

That's the point, they didn't give a shit about Islam. It's not like it became haram overnight.

The world isn't black and white. It's not either we have Islam or we have SJW degeneracy, the answer is that both are shit. Both Hitler and Churchill were retarded. Jews, Islam and SJWs are all shit. Everything including the birth rates would be solved if Europe just became conservative again like it was 50 years ago.

gonna need some sauce with them fries boy

Nazi Germany was very moral

>So Hitler actually sympathized with/liked Islam

That's actually only hear-say.

>hitler dindus go full circle

hitler dindus truly are retarded

And other Habsburgs. Romanians and Vlad didnt do shit Austrians the actual people that saved Europe from Ottomans. Dont be fooled by the Romanian niggers give the credit to the Austrians.

Go fuck your Islamic goat.
Fucking leaf!

whether you're a Nazi, a communist, or British, we can all agree that the middle east needs to be nuked until the sand turns to glass

A commie wouldn't

Islam is bad for the West, but fine for the Middle East. Send them back, along with the Jews.

Instate Lebensborn program 2.0 in the West to raise white birth rates in order to compete with China.

Churchill, Stalin, and Roosevelt were the bad guys and all part of the Jewish Global Communist plot.

Amen brother, amen

The reason they use Islam instead of atheism, which they used in Russia, is because Islam makes people into complete slaves and undermines Western freedoms.

They use whatever is useful. Christianity is inherently incompatible with Islam. Now that they've destroyed Christianity, or at least greatly weakened it, Islam can flourish in the West.

Yeah but it was also a society of reconnection with inner self, collectivist and tribalistic, society of effective propaganda and patriotism, one of the reasons why Nazi Germany was so successful is activation hero archetype among normal soldiers.Yes, it was moral, but what I described is what Hitler viewed as a good thing in Islam.Jung describes it all pretty well

My text is a mess, I need some sleep.If you keep a thread afloat for 8 hours I will explain it properly without dyslexic shit

Birth rate issue?

The only birth rate issue is that too many non-whites are being born. What you are talking about is white genocide and replacement.

not enough whites are being born. Birth rates are below replacement levels. If this wasn't the case, there would be no need for immigration

Government subsidized Lebensborn 2.0

better than taking in masses of illiterate shitskins

Listen leaf. All that talk about Hitler loving Islam goes back to one dubious quote about how he envied the warrior worship part of it.
From all we know he was a deist, who viewed religion as important but not an absolute truth.

Forced to be secular by Brits or Frenchmen. Now they have returned to their normal.

K I K E
I
K
E

gotcha

If you want to live under Sharia law be my guest, but you have to fuck off to the Middle East.

1950s America >>>>>>>> Sharia Law > communism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

Roaches BTFO!

why am i getting trips desu for redundant posts