Shitposting aside the one thing that brings us all together is our mutual hatred of muslims

shitposting aside the one thing that brings us all together is our mutual hatred of muslims

is this accurate? if so what is the solution to the muslim problem? the final solution if you will, how do we either convert or... dispense, of these people who are a drain upon modern values?

I do not hate them, but we should stop them from coming to western world

Muslims suck but they were brought here by jews so we would hate there enemies.

supposed moderate muslims need to trigger a reformation of islam.

1000 jews > 10 muslims

this is a star trek fan board

agreed

step 1: repatriate kebab diaspora
step 2: destroy saudi arabia

Modern values are bad, though. Modern values are the reason all this cuckery happened to begin with.

Kick out the muslims AND the liberals who invited them to our countries.

that is one thing that annoys the shit out of me is the complacency of "moderate" muslims

they're more than happy to live here in the modern world with the rest of us and escape their shithole countries, but when the "extremists" start fucking it up for everybody the moderates are completely silent, in fact in many cases they try to justify the terrorists by claiming the demonization of Islam turned them to terrorism as if that's some sort of excuse

yes, libs need to be removed. i don't care how.

No. hatred of Islam is what brings us together. Islam ≠ Muslim. Muslim is just a race.

That's the main issue. Their Martin Luthers are not vocal enough. I don't hate muslims for being muslims. Most of them are just the average Joe (depending on the country, the average Joe wouldn't think twice about killing you though, but what would you expect from third world countries). On the other hand, Islam is an issue, just like catholicism was. And that's coming from an atheist who doesn't really give a shit about one's religion as long as he's being retarded about it.

I meant modern in the sense of genuine equality, liberty, and opportunity in the form of less government restrictions.

Sharia law for example places restrictions on things that would be considered in the modern day to be morally wrong like making women's vote worth less than a man's.

The CULTURE however is what has turned our world to shit, the general idea that we should tolerate beliefs no matter what they are, or most notably popular culture namely taking forms of post modernism, the concept that ugly is in of itself beauty. Shock value and cheap laughs over genuine talent, etc.

stormfags favour muslims over jews, they actually side with hezbollah when they kill US troops if the US troops are remotely on the same side as the israelis.

so stormfags, as usual, are the odd ones out.

Aren't Muslims to Islam the same as Jews are to Judaism? Forgive my burger education but I always assumed that jews were ethno-religious in the sense that they both practiced the same religion but at the same time were racially similar. Aren't Muslims the same in the sense that they generally come from the same regions in the middle east and practice Islam?

memes, when the walls fell

>muslim is a race

lol

Sortof, though not all of them practice Islam. If I recall correctly, they are a type of Asian.

>Islamists commit acts of terrorism because since their mothers are oppressed they are never given any good boy points to spend on goat tendies

>his entire worldview is defined by the hate of muslims
>modern values
>not our actual enemy

Is this a joke or what? The reformation caused centuries of warfare and a huge deathtoll. The reformation already happened in Islam and the radicals won pretty much everywhere. Muslims also have low IQ from centuries of inbreeding. Moderates are always going to be a tiny minority, and anyone sane among them will leave the religion.

Yeh retard, muh equality and muh fridums is exactly why we're getting fucked in the ass this badly. The church was shoved aside by said modern values, the government was crippled by said modern values and here we are out of institutions to impose morality.

Why do people wanna talk about shit they don't know anything about? If anything protestant/catholic split already happened many centuries ago in Islam. As for a Martin Luther take Al Ghazali who argued for a return to taking the Quran more seriously, like Luther and the bible, and the result is an insane murderous theocracy.

>Equality and freedom are the reason why we're getting fucked over
Explain why, comrade

>The church was shoved aside by said modern values
Really? I think it was shoved aside because people are starting to simply not give a shit about the church.

You're making claims without providing any actual reasoning behind it, I would love to hear about how freedom and equality aren't actually good values to have. Redpill me on how a lack of freedom is a good thing.

Both muslims and jews suck. Jews did 911 and
then brought muslims here so we would fight there enemies. Jews are the eternal enemies of the aryan.

>people are starting to simply not give a shit about the church.
No shit, left to their own devices people won't care about anything other than eating, shitting and fucking. That's why they need to be forcefully brought back under the veil of the church and ruled over by an autocratic entity, that will give their miserable nonsentient lives meaning and purpose.

Why le equality is bad needn't be explained here as it is pretty self evident. Liberty and freedom are just the empty buzzwords of edgy rebels who get a high out of challenging authority for its own sake. How is the modern wageslave any freer than the feudal serf? If anything the serf probably had a more fulfilling life.

Nah. Shotgun blow job is preferable to death by cancer.

So in your eyes the way to give people a fulfilling life to to force everybody to do what you subjectively believe in?

Your entire premise is based upon the idea that people don't hold values of their own and are incapable of pursuing a sense of self without the church. If this is what you genuinely believe I pity you, without religion you clearly have nothing else to offer to the world and as such you believe everybody else needs it as well.

I would rather live a life where I can choose to do what I want and be "miserable" as you say rather than have some asshat telling me what to think and believe. You're worse than a SJW trying to convert everybody into a feminist, your entire argument could be said of any group or belief system.

Are you trying to insinuate that the prottards are for taking the bible more seriously? FUCKING LMOA!!!!! They literally just threw away all scholastic study and let retards pick and choose as they saw fit. Naturally the subhuman plebes simply nitpicked the parts that are good for virtue signaling and left out everything else.

good point made user

'modern values' are what have fucked europe. We need tradition and classical liberty.

equality before the law and only the law. dont force it on people.

nah

that's what I was talking about by modern values reeeeeeeeeee

Modern by historical landmarks, the concept of liberty in the eyes of the law and equal opportunity for everybody regardless of class, race, religion, etc. is a fairly new concept for humans overall, or at least it's only been applied on such a large scale recently

What the SJWs are looking for is equality of outcome, not of opportunity. And even then they pick and choose what they want "equality" for.

>their martin luthers are not vocal enough

they are user, they used to be just look at the middle east in the 70's women protested the hijab and burka.

believe it or not the middle east used to be an okayish place

they had social liberties etc

then they where hijaked by an extremist wahabism (the ayatollah) and it got super conservative

now men have absolute power in families and they want to keep it that way

no one in the west says anything cos no one really gives a shit

they are trying to do the same thing here in the west

there are some older muslims who remember when it was not so bad and hate modern islam some of the more senior imams are acctually quite responsible and nice

There may exist ascended people who fit your description, but they are bound to be a minuscule minority. The rest of humanity is barely above animal in nature. To mold society around the ideal few while not accounting for the subhuman majority is, simply put, retarded.

It's obvious that you 90% of the LARPing idiots in this board don't actually understand the current paradigm and just rage blindly at the world. Your values inevitably lead to SJWist politics. If you don't want that kind of world then hop on in my train, otherwise shut up and learn to put up with it.

>everybody is stupid except for me, the enlightened catholic who thinks everybody else should be religious because I say so.

Why do you people always project your insecurities onto others? You have yet to actually prove anything you just said, what is your metric for subhuman intelligence? Where do you get the idea that people lead meaningless lives without religion? There are many people that lead meaningless lives and are depressed, but even assuming you're correct that there is a correlation between that and lack of religion you still won't be able to justify forcing beliefs on a majority.

You're trying to disguise your retarded beliefs as "everybody around me is just too stupid to understand that only god can give you meaning in life!" when in fact you're the minority. You are one of the few, that is correct. But you are not one of the few in a good sense, you're one of the few people who are incapable of living without tricking yourself into believing something un-quantifiable.

Also, most people on this board don't rage blindly at the world, we're here for the spicy memes and shitposting about gassing the kikes. You are the proverbial idiot who believed he is in good company, sorry if you don't believe me user but those are the facts.

Atheists are far more destructive than muslims will ever be.
t. Christian

Destructive to what extent? I don't see many atheists bombing your local shopping center because of their lack of a belief in something.

If you're referring to culture maybe, but I would like to know why you think that specifically. I can see why you would think that though based on the takeover of atheism by feminists and cucks. I'm an atheist but more agnostic these days if nothing else to escape the morons that just want something to latch onto

I am smart only to the extent that I know where I stand in the current paradigm. Beyond that, where my wisdom and intelligence stands in relation to other people's I couldn't care less to ascertain. This entire line of reasoning is so painfully post-modern and as such something I fundamentally reject.

The only one fooling himself here is you. The memeing and shitposting are just coping mechanisms. I can smell the tension and frustration through the screen. A bunch of frustrated neets angry at the world looking for the next scapegoat to vent at. Yesterday it was the jews, today's the muslims, who knows who it will be tomorrow.