Tinder hate thread

tinder hate thread

She's got a chubby face but it's not covered in zits, tattoos, or piercings at least.

Why would i hate these girls
Maybe if they all had impossible standards or something

just post shit retard

Kang'd

I politely asked a girl out to downtown, she said no and unmatched me.

I casually asked another girl to McDonald's to have some McFlurries and she said yes. And she actually showed up. "I always wanted to meet with a boy in McDonald's" she said

The tinder profile that saved Europe

Okay ill post some shit

based gary

dob keg

bruh thats not bog thats z'dar territory there

kek did she put out?

>French Royalty

otherwise I'd put her with the maniac cop as well

WE WUZ KINGS

but does she have the bog brain?

ROASTIES BTFO

>voluntarily celibate

Yes, on the 2nd encouter though. kek. why even try anymore? the least I try the better it goes.

these dum hoes

Based Gary
Kek bless you

>be white cis male
>come across pic related
>triggered

do any of you have much success bagging slags from Tinder? How many hours of "work" do you have to put in to get a lay? What's the average quality of the whores you score (1-10)?

Translation: white men only

Women are hilarious

How I got the second encouter: "oh crap, I forgot my card and I don't have any cash on me. Can you pay for me this time? I'll pay for us both next time".
Not even joking.

>not replying with something along the lines of "i bet that you fantasize of sucking worse-than-satanic-cock, you literal fucking ape"

>the least I try the easier it is
Not giving a fuck is a Chad trait, which what women want from men for some reason. Pic related is similar to your case.

its terribly easy. it will destroy your ego in the process and provide the quickest path to redpill.

Get number.
Arrange meetup.
Bang/get dick sucked.

Imagine fucking that black bitch from behind and getting the booty smell in the summer heat. Fat bitches like that can never wipe all the way

>audiophile despite being hard of hearing

delusional in all aspects of his life

KILL IT WITH FIRE

HAIL GARY

I was 2/4 lays for girls I went on dates with before I quit using it. Could have sealed a 3rd but I showed up to the second date drunk and said some stuff I probably shouldnt have so theres that. The two I got it in with were like 6-7, qties. The third was like an 8/10. Three dates max. The worst girl I went on a date with was the one that turned me down and quit messaging me funnily enough.

This might've been the most confusing shit on tinder that happened to me.

>match with a girl
>open with a shitty opening my friend gave me for laughs
>she answers 5 days later with just a phone number
>assume it's her and add her on whatsapp
>message her, no response
>next day she responds that someone must've given me a wrong number
>tell her someone is giving that number on tinder and maybe using her image too
>"it's ok it must be an error don't worry, thanks"

Location x3.

If you're just trying to get laid, it's the least amount of work next to a hooker. Brief convo showing your wit (30 mins max?), meet for drinks and charm her, smash.

Sometimes they really hold out and make you go on two dates. It's disgusting how easy it is. Ty, Jews

Do you h8 me. Sup Forums?

Purge the unclean

Not mention her skin tone matches the color of her poop, so even of she could reach all the way, she would never know when to stop.

>tfw this is a honeypot to lure degenerates into their worst nightmare

Gary gives zero fucks

kek'd

I am Gary
I originally made this Tinder account, but then Tinder shoah'd it.
Make's me proud

I need to see this guys profile

You look like your 30

Fuck off, not related to the board.

saged.

HUG ME BROTHA'

Not giving a fuck signals that you're taken, even though you're not. Women love forbidden fruit.

kek no, she approached you first, all you had to do is say yes. I agree with the Chad traits being attractive to women part though.

Eeeeeek

Not Tinder, but still breddy gud

#MGTOW

proofs

all the way round and everything

These are fun faggot.

How the fuck are you 22? I'm 35 and look younger than you. Age lowered to increase matches

2/3

Yep, that's an average profile. Why you freaking out about it?

These threads are cancer.

Hiiii

Then go back to Sup Forums. Read the rules of the board, cumguzzler.