Why did Hitler invade Poland Sup Forums?

Why did Hitler invade Poland Sup Forums?

And why did he think he could take Britain, France and Russia at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

tomatobubble.com/worldwarii.html
tomatobubble.com/smigly_rydz.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RhhJBqjdhMg
endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_cities_damaged_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D A N Z I G
A
N
Z
I
G

he was still mad he couldnt enter art school

No one cares

Kill yourself faggot

Off his face on meth or someshit. I know the feel.

He didnt anticipate that America and Britain would commit heinous warcrimes on Germany and turn the cities and people to ash

He should have beat Soviets

PRANK GONE WRONG (TURNED GLOBAL)

The """ethnic killings""" in Danzig for which there is less evidence than the holocaust.
This post WILL trigger stormweenies.

France and England declared War on Germany

Hitler was foolish in thinking (((they))) would let him destroy communism in Eastern Europe

tomatobubble.com/worldwarii.html

Why can't I find anything about the Danzig events?

Because (((they))) don't want you to know his motives for invading Poland.

You think he honestly wanted to go on a power trip and team up with his biggest political enemy for the lulz?

After years of browsing this board I give up. Do your own fucking research you lazy shill fucks.

Yes all your media and educators have lied to you.

No, Sup Forums is full of shills now so if you want to find out do it off site instead.

He assumed that either Britain and France would do nothing like little bitches (like with Czechoslovakia) when he invaded or that they wouldn't interfere in any meaningful way (which he was correct).

Now invading Russia, that was just pure race-autism

tomatobubble.com/smigly_rydz.html

>t. libcuck (I don't care if you're libertarian left or right)

youtube.com/watch?v=RhhJBqjdhMg

Educate yourself.

I'm not too familiar with this.
Is this where Germans were being ethnically cleansed or something

Yes, PLEASE, bring it on stormies, plz tell me the story how we wuz killings dem germins

This.
Also Poland is just LARPing as a country and is and always wil be rightful German/Russian clay.

maybe you could just tell him he wanted some of that lebensraum? it's like clearly in Mein Kampf
You know though, he could do a really-really nice job, if he finished these kikes off.

Refer to

He wanted to undo the territory losses after WW1.

>source: German newspapers

Because he wanted l e b e n s r a u m
>The future goal of our foreign policy ought to be neither a Western nor an Eastern bias; it ought to be an Eastern policy the object of which is the acquisition of such territory as is necessary in order that the German people can live.
endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf page 750
Read Mein Kampf you fucking plebs

>Why did Hitler invade Poland Sup Forums?
Lebensraum and rightful German clay memes
>And why did he think he could take Britain, France
Because he was retarded. Frogs had no right to lose that war, their gross incompetence made Hitler look like a genius.
>and Russia at the same time?
Soviet leadership was garbage (see winter war) and Germans had a huge technological advantage. If Hitler wasn't such a bad leader Moscow would and Petersburg would be in German hands in 1943.

>literally footage of the mistreatment

"G-goy... th-the germans wr-wrote this in their n-newspapers! I-it's the antisemitic l-lies!"

DUDE

Because he was a gay, one nutted, muslim-athiest jewish, meth-addict who was butthurt about getting rejected from Art school.

LMAO

>Doesn't mention Józef Beck the hooknosed jew plant that got us into the war to begin with.

>post answer from a reliable source
>Sup Forums ignores it
ebin

(you)
(you)
have some attention ivan, feel better now?

He was a politician, not a military strategist

thanks poland, really unrustled my jimmies

Wow, amazing, and the production values! This totally redpilled me, WTF I hate myself now. polacks are subhumans, we totally deserved everything that happened for """"killing a few hundred Germans""""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_cities_damaged_in_World_War_II

>And why did he think he could take Britain, France and Russia at the same time?

He literally didn't!
After saving the remaining Germans from getting slaughtered in Poland, he tried to make peace agreements multiple times. Britain is the only reason, why it escalated into a World War.

And he had high respect for the polish people - see picture.