Religion practiced by the original Aryans

>religion practiced by the original Aryans
>unlike Christianity, it does not have roots in Judaism
>focuses on spreading good in the current life instead of the afterlife

So Sup Forums, why won't you take the Zoroastrian Pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

jdstone.org/cr/files/mithraschristianity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

redpill me?

I already took it. Have you ever read persian poems? That shit goes so deep, it literally is verses of redpillness.

My favourite is of Mawlana where he tells persians not to go to mecca because islam is filth

It was the religion practiced by the pre-Islamic empires of Persia. Anything "great" about Islam was appropriated from the Zoroastrian Persians by the Arabs and Turks

It's an iranian religion, I have nothing to do with iranian people.

Follower of Neo-Druidism here.

lol, hello Jason Reza Jorjani, you subhuman mullato

I don't know shit about it.

you arnt allowed to convert

Believe it or not zoroastrianism predicted the coming of Jesus Christ 400 years before Judiasm, and gave the location too. He is called the "mithra" in zoroastriansim, the Angel of light Incarnate. Maybe the Old Testament isn;t the real christianity.

because they don't accept new converts

If you're not Iranian you're just another LARPer.

i need some proof my boy

But Christianity is an Israeli religion, which you have nothing to do with neither

All I know about zoroastrians is from Crusader Kings.
And all I know is they love fucking their sisters.
I'll pass.

>My favourite is of Mawlana where he tells persians not to go to mecca because islam is filth

Might have to check that out

The Iranian ones do. The Indian Parsis don't though.

judaism itself was modelled on zoroastrianism
jews got the monotheism idea from them
also zoroastrianism is a tribal/ethnic religion like judaism

Zorastrianism is the oldest known 'philosophy'

Basically some dude predicted that the world would come to a final battle between good and evil. (and essentially throughout time)

i had to actually check which shithole country you're from

The Magi were also Zoroastrians.

A religion shrouded by occultism and responsible for the shiite/sunni divide. A link between east and west.

This. You are born into the religion or you aren't involved at all.

It's true. I am a Catholic who studies theology.

The "Three Kings" that visited baby Jesus and gave him gifts were not Kings.

They were Magi, which is a name for the Zoroastrian sages. Basically they knew that the coming of Jesus was going to happen. Zoroastrianism originates from Persia, and comes from the Book of Daniel.

Remember that time when Daniel survived the Lions den, and the King proclaimed that everyone must now worship the God of Daniel? That's where Zoroastrianism comes from.

Not an argument, paki

Mithras is an Angel in Zoroastrianism and a God/Deity in the Ancient Persian religions.

Here is proof jdstone.org/cr/files/mithraschristianity.html

Hory shieet.

So what is Jesus to Zoroastrians then?

A saoshyant, one of 6.

I believe moses and mohommad were also predicted, but I could be wrong. A lot of the religion is muddied due to mongols, alexander the great, arabs, etc. It's almost as if all the trash neighbors around present day Iran have been trying to wipe it off the map since its inception.

I believe it was Saoshyant, not Mithra.

Mithraism was a cult that came out of Zoroastrianism.

As interesting as it is, there's not much scholarly work on it, and most is from the 19th Century. Their own scriptures are fragmentary, which is a pity.

>Amerifats taking Aryan literally
>Praise todays subhuman shitskins

This guy is correct.

So did another famous man from your country.

>original Aryans
WE

The lost texts have been kept intact by Kekists since Hermopolis. After the fall of the trinity of Abraham, all will be disclosed.

How about you grow up and stop believing in imaginary friends?