twitter.com/DENNISTHVMENACE/status/846365772742057985

twitter.com/DENNISTHVMENACE/status/846365772742057985

normies should be swiftly beaten

when is this ever NOT the answer cuck?

>normies
You mean niggers

It could have been one of us!

NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That was pretty good service too, dick move to be pulling that shit online.

the black guy's cool

>Nigger has autism
>Sounds smarter than 99.9% of blacks
Basically confirmed that niggers have lower IQs than aspies now right?

>people make fun of some retard
>normies on Sup Forums are offended
>probably because they are retarded

Spotted a nigger

Black guy looks like a nice guy but he does seem weird. People are quick to judge

Im confused? What was awkwardl about that? Wasnt he just a manager making sure everything went alright.

liberals are racist: news at 11

Autism is evolution in action. High functioning autists already think like machines and will be best prepared for HMI devices.

Kill the neurotypicals, race war now.

If you submit to us now, we will consider sparing you.

Who cares, the normies are already ripping into OP on twitter.

If this was the most awkward encounter in your life, then you've won the fucking lottery

I think we should REEEEEEE this man

Hi fellow audism.

>Sup Forums is defending a retarded nigger

Who care, autists have the last laugh because unlike normies, social interaction is an obligation to an autist and not something they crave for validation.

A normie will did sad and lonely with the realization that no one actually cares for you while an autist will die secluded and happy surrounded by the hobbies which made his life fun and fulfilling.

He's adorable.
Seems so genuine, like he's truly happy to hear about your day.

I'd tip him and it's not even required here.

Normies are always, ALWAYS, wrong.

unironically this
submit to the true master race

i could have just stood there silently holding the basket like i wanted but i made an effort for you

pricks

Easy brother. Fellow autist here. Also, comp science grad who works on HMI devices. My neurotypical employers have no idea they're funding their own extinction.

What a nice guy, wish waiters around here were like this.

Thoughts on this autist?
youtube.com/watch?v=vKWuzklXUk0

Nah, fuck that. Found myself a cute autistic girl who doesn't like interaction with random strangers outside of business transactions.

Why do black mentally handicapped people make me feel sadder than white mentally handicapped people?

How anyone can make fun of someone like this is unfathomable to me.

No, this guy is just a retard. I am autistic but also have an iq of 130. Retardation is often confused with autism.

This isn't autism.

>you're great
>so you like being autistic?
kek

>fucking assholes don't know I'm just doing this as courtesy when I could just send my goons to ice them for just breathing the same air I am breathing

you're retarded if you think autism doesn't vary between the spectrum

my friend's brother is autistic and he can't talk, or comprehend barely anything.

its called severe autism.

REEEEEEEEEEE for ourguy

>the reason i am autistic is that i like being an adult and also being a child

Just like Sup Forums

I dont get it. He seems nice.

I don't see how this is strange?

>Mom: "Okay, I'll setup you with the girls..."
>mfw

I think you need to lurk more

No, that is brain damage. Autism is being unable to filter out information coming in, resulting in an overly analytical brain in order to cope with the massive amount of unfiltered information coming in. For example, I can't stand listening to music. It is pretty much torture to me. But I run a business.

Commies got their hands on the DSM and started changing things like gender dismorphia and homosexuality not being the mental disorders they are. In a similar manner commies are trying to push autistic people into the retarded section so we can be managed. Since autists with a high iq tend to only accept logic and not emotion, we are very hard to control through propaganda. It is easier to just drug us and put us in government controlled facilities.

me too, fpbp

kek

You guys have the wrong idea.
Use your autism to take advantage of the normies. Screw them out of money.

CON SUH VATISUHM IS THA NYUU COWNTA COWCHA

Fuck these guys, the autist was being nice.

money is worthless when you have to interact with people to use it.

peace, quite, and impenetrable solitude is priceless.

Sup Forums is twisted justice incarnate.

But this is wrong. Sup Forums is a marketplace of ideas and so only the best ideas survive.

I think the autismo is on meds. Irony is they act strangely on meds than off of it.

>Where does Sup Forums stand?
Well duh

This man works a job and to my knowledge did not commit crime.

They were making fun of him because of his autism, not because he's black. Big difference.

He was acting really nice, fuck off stormfag.

>nigger
AUTISM TRANCENDS RACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So is Sup Forums eternal manchildren or OLT RIOGHT CAWNSEHVATISM?
Throwing down hedonism in pursuit of a higher calling is being a manchild now?

Money is worthless unless you don't have any.

Money buys a lot of things, including political influence. And if autist would start controlling the capital...
we jews now

Conservatism is the best idea. There is a reason it has survived throughout the ages.

>spics
>weed-obsessed niggers
>weed-obsessed niggers covered in facial tattoos
>normal

No, clearly a bunch of degenerate trash flaunting their nigger fantasies about "chrome grillzezes" and "chrome spinaz" on social media. At least the restaurant employee is being a productive member of society and not sitting around smoking weed like a worthless jiggaboo.

See, that is the thing. They tried to drug me with antidepressants too. That crap would have shrunk my brain, made me more compliant and dumb. It doesn't even cure the autism or at least manage it for that matter. I am not defective, my brain is simply wired differently to be less emotional and more logical.

>defending normalfaggotry bullying because he's black

He probably speaks better than sheep fucking nordcuck like you.

Forgot pic of the nig's twitter account.

i know, right?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! NORMIES GET OUT!!

>Having a weird voice is autism

He is black, but not a nigger. Good boy like him are fine in minority

Exactly. Sup Forums loves and respects philosophy. We understand that the new people are angry at discovering that they have been lied to, but when they calm down they start to see reason in most cases, which leads to seeing which decisions have bad consequences and which ones have good conseques. Having a stable family and income brings happiness, because we are biologically programmed to feel happy about it. It is what we are meant to be doing as K-selected people.

L'user here captured it perfectly. We are Skynet in human form. Day of the rope is coming. It will be the most well planned and efficient day of the rope ever conceived. Nazi's will look down from heaven in wonder and awe.

I wish I had autism :(

>browses Sup Forums
outcome: highly likely

>uhuhu he is a black man not a nigger
all niggers are our enemy

>at a party
>elderly aunt which I have not seen in a while starts talking to me
>'well user, you sure are a smart-looking young man! You must have the girls lined up for you!'
>mfw
>everytime

Guy gets a job, customers get entertained by his autism. win win.

It's weird how the autist is the normal one

Nah I'm just a loner with no excuse

Normies are retarded?

happens every time

don't these older women know any young girls?

Aahaha yes autie for real
>slide away slowly

Yes. I seriously unironnically believe autism is the next stage of human evolution

For you guys calling the server a nigger, check out the twitter of the guy trying to roast him. He literally pushes his mixtape.

The autistic servers job is a million times more productive than the guy filming him trying to humiliate him.

FUCK
Why can't we just get rid of all dumbass niggers and keep the nice ones as a minority. That autistic man was awfully nice and it's those monkeys that make fun of him? At least he has a real job, helping people instead of being another wanabe rapper.

waitor is prob just bored of his job and messing with these guys. restaurant is boring alot, play little games for fun.

I don't deny preferring them all exterminated or at the very least contained to their own nations to be retarded over there, but when someone is not actively destroying the nation despite being black I find it hard to hate them.

He's polite and friendly in the video, why would anyone mock him?

Why do normies have to record every little mundane moment?

Fuck, we're creating our own surveillance state.

I'm lucky I'm in the oldest gen of millenial

My parents didn't believe any of that crap and didn't drugged me just to be normie. I took one of those facial-emotion test thingy lately and was diagnose with audism. My shrink friend told I don't need them poisonous meds because I'm "functional" enough so I refused.

It's funny how the most articulate part of his explanation is listing shit for kids

Hello fellow Floridian.

Guy clearly is autistic but how is that awkward?
Maybe it's because i'm a native english speaker but he was pretty nice, he has a weird tone sure but he didn't stay too long or made any awkward silence. Not cringe at all.

if he does his job, idc

>Nigger
>Job

Choose one.

Most people know by now that the CDC covered up the fact that the MMR vaccine caused 4x greater autism rates in blacks.

Most people have watched Vaxxed and heard William Thompson, who falsified data in the official report "disproving" an autism link - ADMIT he falsified the data!!

Some people are still brainwashed though :

>tfw I work at a petrol station/gas station and wear a badge that says I have autism even though I don't

The shit customers let me get away with

look who's talking

i'm not a native english speaker*

>retarded nigger

No need to repeat yourself dude

Bullying. Is wrong.

yep. i'm starting to think the nwo is right. there's no helping these people.