Is there one negative thing you can say for sure the Jews aren't responsible for?

Is there one negative thing you can say for sure the Jews aren't responsible for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The God of Man, Money.

I almost said the holocaust but that's not negative

The negative things blacks are responsible for.

Subversion in the papacy and the nice doctrine of Christianity

mosquitos

Oh things you didn't do nevermind jews are responsible for everything

the bad weather, i don't think merchants invented climate control yet

You've fallen in love with that proxy, my dude.

inflating the price of gold pressed latinum

The shitty posts that were not written by the OP.

The wankers nailed Jesus Christ on a cross for Christ's sake.

It all goes downhill for them from there.

women existing
women destroying civilization
women never having loyalty to anything
women

Not true, the jew slave traders brought them here, then jews fought to end segregation which kept blacks in check, and then jewish media brainwashed them into the "gang thug" culture

Peace

Slavery, i can't find anything to link them too it just yet

How can one get a proxy?

When will you fucking realize that not only so-called zionist hate white people? ALL JEWS HATE WHITE PEOPLE. REALIZE IT.

Lurkmoar faggot, this is a basic redpill.
Look up the names of the (((merchants))) who owned the slave ships.

Islam.

No, fuck off

The cancellation of Love Live Season 3
Or was it you, Schlomo?

It is a violation of site and board rules to data mine, spam, one-post, and to post a thread that effectively says "write my thread for me."

It demends on what you mean by this, if you are implaying that in action no jews took a place then that will be hard to do, becouse in every mayor catostrophy done by a man there are a lot of people in charge, and i can't be sure if there where 0 jews in charge.
That being said i can name things that are not done by a man, like tsunami that hit shores of Japan, or Tornados in USA that every year do milions in property damage and take lives.

Racemixing

No user i love you see i make these posts to brighten up your day

Depends on what you mean by this, jews are bouth people who beleave in judeism and ethnic jews from judea.Also i am sure that if you ment ethnic jews there are a lot of them who don't hate white race.

Jews didnt create blavk people. So theirs that.

Still your fault for wanting to flood other countries with them.

LOL

Careful Gunther or you might get arrested for that hate speech

THIS.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

kek

It's very hard to completely absolve Jews of anything, in the sense that Jews are extremely politically energetic, and socially involved, despite how seriously they take remaining separate from the gentile society, and refusing to assimilate.

This means that, regardless of what you look at, there's usually a Jew in it, somewhere.

I'd like to add that the Jews' love-affair with the left is twofold. It's a matter of supporting the people that support them, and the side calling for cultural and ethnic homogeny and tradition, is probably not in the Jewish interest. Secondly, leftist ideology is usually about the transfer of control and the change of society, which is in the Jewish interest.

>implying
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

The 30 years war.
The troubles in Ireland.
The U.S. Civil War.
The Barbary Wars.
The War of 1812.
The AIDS crisis.
The trial of Galileo.

This list could go on and on.

No but they contributed to the Hip Hop Black culture that causes them to kill each other.

Its negative it never happened, and they are responsible for it because they didnt just let them get killed or just start genociding themselves

H A A R P
A
A
R
P

That's research, and it was cancelled because it didn't work

So, we still have bad weather as at least the ONE THING jews haven't fucked

Damn it. How about the fall of egypt?

wrong. quran is basically a talmud spin off

>what is haarp
>what are chemtrails

google free proxies
or you can purchase an account
not all work with Sup Forums's posting method

SAVE THIS INFO ASAP

The CTR Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Educate yourself on the origins and philosophy of feminism if you believe this

Mexico

They're not responsible for your autism

You can't post here using a proxy faggots, Sup Forums has a filter.

Fucking newfaggots...

The Battle of Megiddo?

The ascension of the aryan white man to the dominance of mankind and the globe

Thank you, user.

Well, let's not jump to conclusions. Israeli healthcare is still Jew-y af. They could have shot his mom up with godknoswhat during pregnancy.

His parents are jews. They are responsible for him.

HAARP is a weather-control research program that was aborted for producing no results,

and vaportrails are vaporized water from engine exhaust that crystalize into snowflakes using the impurities of the fuel as seed points.

I posted from the deepweb once. It worked albeit slow. That was in 2008.

OP said negative

Chemtrails are a real thing, in the sense that it's used to "seed" clouds, here in Texas, and avert drought. It's also used to test things on the environment and populace, but that's not talked about or released.

>this is a bad thing

Orly

There's some things you should probably look in to.

I don't believe Jews are responsible for my indigestion.

OH WAIT

>Jewish doctors overprescribe antibiotics to children for ear infections etc.
>antibiotics in excess cause imbalance in gut flora especially without an accompanying probiotic course
>this leads to permanent indigestion

How many planes do you ride?
I worked at Boeing since I'm in Washington. There are no chemical dispersion modules in the engines other than the fuel atomizer (which is where the trails come from) because if there were, such chemicals would be destroyed in the combustion>

There are also no chemical dispersion models on the outside of the engine casing where they'd be visible.

Cropdusters don't generally use jet engines, they disperse water and pesticides with actual apparatus for it on the hull.

If it's not talked about or released, then from what section of your anus do you derive the idea from?

Consider yourself realpilled.

That was the jews.
Don't believe me?
Look it up.

Is this pic related true? Can you debunk it?

You're a big guy right

Well we didn't plunder and murder the knights Templar for their gold like the king of France did

Pic related is retarded.
Putting a green circle over the nucleation site for the vaportrail and writing "Nozzle" does not make it a nozzle.

Vapor trails do not start at the engine. It is too hot for them to nucleate at the engine itself, it has to mix with the cold air later to become frozen water.

The wingtip trails are caused by conical wingtips making high pressure vortexes as they cut through the air (they are there for efficiency, and this also causes the slight twirl at the beginning of the trail, and also explains why the trail starts precisely at the wingtip.)

The tail trail is interesting to see, but it appears photoshopped as far as I can tell. It looks like an engine trail magnified and pasted above the wing tip as it starts before the air touches the tail. That does not happen, and even so, I've only seen the tips of tails create vapor bursts randomly and then stop.

Jewish doctrine: if the baby's out of the cord, expenses are all by himself

Niggers existing.
The French.

Oh, forgot.

The other interesting thing is that the image creator did not write "nozzle" on the wing trail.

Kind of weird.

>The French
Read Voltaire, my friend

William Pierce said that our legal system / style of law, which has its basis in the legal system of Great Britain, is one of the few Western institutions which is not the "fault" of the Jews at all. He based this assertion mostly on the fact that the Jews were actually banned from England during the time of its creation. Naturally, as Jews have entered the legal profession in large numbers, the law has been corrupted tremendously from its various original intents, etc.

>implying Philippe Le Bel wasn't a cryptokike

Are you even trying?

Hiding stolen gold. That's us.

Good example! But...now that you mention it: are you sure you had no involvement?

Give it back!

Positive
If we wanted to rob rich knights we would have left them alive so we could do it again later

he was the last french, all of them after him were niggers