30 million Africans expected in the next 10 years in Europe

rt.com/news/382706-african-migrants-millions-europe/

>“Africa finds itself in a dire situation – agriculture shrinks because of desertification, Nigeria and Niger are suffering from poverty, and Somalia is marred by chaos and civil war,” Tajani stated.

>“If we fail to resolve the central problems of African nations, 10, 20 or even 30 million migrants will come to the European Union in the next 10 years.”

>To prevent this scenario from happening, Europe must pour billions worth of investments and “develop a long-term strategy,” Tajani said. Otherwise, “Africa risks becoming a Chinese colony, but the Chinese need only natural resources, they’re not interested in stability.”

>The comprehensive interview comes on the heels of the so-called ‘migration summit’ held between European and North African interior ministers in Rome last week. One year after a controversial refugee deal with Turkey to stem influx of migrants crossing the Aegean Sea to Greece, the EU is now seeking to reach a similar pact with war-ravaged Libya, despite intense criticism from human rights groups.

RWDS when?

in 30 year whites will also be a minority in the us

The 2020s are going to be dark bloody times....

>Fix our shit or we invade your countries!

Sure was a great idea to give africans independence, eh?

Let them come. This is great news. The weak governments that let them in will be voted out of power by the awakened masses. Literally nothing wrong with this.

Just import them all to Sweden and build a giant containment wall.

Vanga was right.

>You should have listened

This

Non-white here, I'm not sure I get how you guys are feeling, so tell me about it. How do you feel about your race going extinct? What will you think if I tell you that the remnants of your race might barely exist in a couple of centuries?

At least America might do something to stem the flow from the south, and the Americans can run away to the suburbs and other states. And America has only been around for ~230 years.

But Europe will get destroyed by the influx from the Middle-East and Africa if they don't do something to stop it, especially if nothing stops the EU plan. They will suffer a lot more Islamization/terrorism adding to the problem. European nations, their cultures and peoples have also been around for millenia. We're witness the destruction of an entire continent and civilization.

Krauts problem, not ours. Good ridance.

And we're going to take them all in.

Thanks EU

>centuries

It won't even take that long.

For all practical purposes you are already niggers.

why not just shoot the boats when they are 40 miles out.. pretty much keep a steady flow of these niggers rolling out, and keep gunning them down every time.

If only there was some way to deter them?

Goodnight forever deutschland

A race this weak, degeenrate and self-distructive doesnt actually deserve to exist desu.

Personally i hope it doesnt happen in my lifetime.

>inb4 you're not white
I'm white as milk

Give us money or we invade? Isn't this called tribute?

I give us maybe one century.

There wont be even one baby born that has blonde hair and blue eyes by 2120. There's no stopping this now. Neanderthals had a better shot at survival.

It'd be nice if white people stopped willing their own extinction on them and actually tried to fight back, but that moment has passed.

Without white people you're all doomed anyway, enjoy living on planet Somalia.

Why have open borders that anyone can walk through?

Holy shit just don't let them live here. Its not even a racial thing at that point.

40 years or more according to pew. Not that it makes a big difference but as Asians overtake Hispanics in immigration, whites dwindle at a much lower rate.

Europe is FUCKED

How can I immigrate to Canada or Australia?

What's the better country?

It was a good run, f.

>What's the better country?

Your own, don't run away, just prepare and wait

t. ahmed turkoglu al merkel

>Canada
we're just as fucked, basically mini-Sweden at this point. There's nowhere to go.

Human beings will not exist as we understand them by that time. Perhaps quaint oddities like the Amish or African tribesmen might, but they will be an exception.

Not even trying to be anything but realistic by saying that.

>Nice Article 50s you guys all have there.
>Nice moat you guys have around your countries

You stay there medpack, we are going to need many band-aids when the race war begins.

No worries because Bill Gates has a plan.

ha ur fucked I hope your daughters are ready for the NWO

We fixed their shit for centuries and this is how they repay us. Decolonization was a massive mistake.

They should go to the least white country. So america.

or how about u let them die in their countries and sink any boat that crosses the med? idiot kike puppets

You're not capable of feeling actual emotions because you are a subhuman cockroach, but when your grandchildren are starving to death in the hundreds of millions because there are no white farmers left, remember: At least you destroyed your only shot at continued survival.

Are western nations heading towards destabilization?

this is actually a good idea. Move all immigrants into sweden and germany then wall off those countries and just pretend they dont exist.

>africa kicks whitey out
>enjoys poverty, famine, disease and chinks
>hey white boi, gibs me dat cash

No
Fuck you
Fuck your culture of corruption
Enjoy your tribal wars as china rapes you harder than the french ever did

For all practical purposes you are already turks.

Good, we need some cataclysmic event like this to awaken Europe and then we will deal with them, when the people are willing to fight, like in the good old days. Always remember, white people will chimp out.

oh nononono

godamn there is no turning back isn't it?

you know in retrospect, yugos and italians weren't so bad

(((They))) had him killed

They won't.

White people are docile as fuck these days.

If they won't chimp out as their daughters are raped, their citizens murdered in the streets (including their women and children), and their priests beheaded in their own churches they will NEVER chimp out.

Whites are KEKED.

Doesn't matter.

The world is ending soon.

Hope you all have made your peace. Tell your family you love them. Farewell.

Yep. Is it any surprise? The "culture" should be a dead giveaway as we have seen again and again in human history.

Australia...nobody really knows where it is...even if they did have a map...

This

EVROPA ERWÄCHEN

How the fuck are there so many Africans with all the war and starvation going on?

What if Europeans ditch Europe and move into Africa, kind of like trading spaces?

Boomers will all go into retirement around 2025-2030. At that point, the economic situation will degenerate rapidly and when people have no money and no food, they tend to chimp out automatically.

I wish

Because (((generous))) Americans and Brits keep giving them foreign aid so that the kanglets don't die of starvation. They breed like cockroaches.

>Honhonhon doesn't he know? We are the 21st Century Napoleon!

Sarkozy was an asshole and the French were jerks for starting a pointless war for profit.

Women and children are being brutally raped on a regular basis in Sweden and Finland, school girls in Austria were being beat up, girls in Germany are getting raped too.

White people are on sedatives, even the parents of the victims just lay down when stuff like this happens.

This willingness to allow their own people, their own family members, to be brutalized is absolutely insane. It seems nothing will shake people out of apathy.

White people are facilitating their own suffering and their own genocide.

you kno nothing mountain jew

>>To prevent this scenario from happening, Europe must pour billions worth of investments and “develop a long-term strategy,” Tajani said. Otherwise, “Africa risks becoming a Chinese colony, but the Chinese need only natural resources, they’re not interested in stability.”

And once again, the European proves his inherent retardation.

>finish my master degree later this year
>already two job offers in Japan (where I worked before)
I'm set. Gonna leave this sinking shit and enjoy my life in glory nippon

Let's be real here! At some point, riots will erupt and if things become really awful, civil war is not far away from there on. My guess is that Italy will be shaken by civil unrest first or Greece. Balkan countries will close their borders with military and Austria will do the same.

I can even imagine direct corridors into Germany. Can't wait for bloodshed tßh.

Even worse. They blame themselves and feel sorry for the perpetrators.

I'm starting to think that we deserve to be erased.

In 30 years most Sup Forumsacks will be dead or old.
The next generation will not understand what bothered Sup Forums in the first place.
It's over. Nothing stops this train.

OH MY GOD

You people are the problem, not the solution.

Oddly enough the US does admit a lot of African refugees.

That's nothing. African population is set to increase from 1 billion to 4 billion in 2100. Where do you think those 3 billion will go when Africans can't feed themselves

You're in a fanatsy world. Whites are welcoming their own destruction and are doing everything in their power to accelerate it. This 30 million immigration will be encouraged. White only gas chambers are coming soon.

What's the solution then Hans? More EU?

Niggers lived in the South of the US for like 200 years and now look at it. 70-90% of all whites vote Republican there.

WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO HELP THIS DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS?
WE SHOULD LEARN FROM THE CHINESE TO JUST SERVE OUR BETTER INTERESTS AS A COUNTRY (talking about all independent white countries)

Luckily they will all survive thanks to the Bill Gates foundation.

Famine in Africa was a self correcting problem. Now we're truly fucked if these nigglets survive.

1. Destroy the EU -> borders restored
2. Push all shitskins to countries that want them -> right wing grows in cuck countries
3. right wing governments imprison ngos and send all non-whites back, citizenship or not

looks comfy/10

tell ya what. Why dont you come up with an even semi-realistic plan or chain of events that could happen. One based in fucking reality. Where this situation is somehow corrected?

Do you honestly think Sweden can be turned? That Germany can be turned? Finalnd? Canada?

Face it, is right.

White people are a dying breed. Our own government are against us. Our own people are. There's nothing on the fucking horizon,

You know, when i was a kid,I thought the future of europe and humanity look good, i mean going to space, make a colony on mars,moon,reach half of the speed of light,cure disese, etc. But now i think the future of europe look like somalia and same shit will happen with us,canada. Fuck, we are so fucked, i think im going to move to Australia.

No if anything the next generation will be even more woke as the problems intensify.

Can't we just deport them to Antarctica instead? It's massive and no whiteys to cause pain with racism. Preferably in winter, mind.

> White as milk.
Probably the brown gypsy milk you drink

Its important to remember the principles and values that drove Sup Forums in the first place. There is no need to bore people with the finer details unless it is called for.

That way they will be equipped as we were to see what we saw was wrong and then it is for them not to fuck it up. We did our bit in warning them of the perils of bad principles and vain follies.

>the EU plan

The "EU plan" is much older than the EU itself. The founding fathers of the EU were staunch Zionists who believed in, first, eliminating national boundaries within Europe, and second, opening the floodgates to Africa and Asia and promoting large-scale race mixing to create a new people "similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians." Meanwhile, the Tribe will not be participating in the Great Erasure, at least not in any significant way, and will become the continent's new nobility.

This was planned almost a century ago and what we're seeing today is the plan being set into motion. First, they had to soften us up by filling our heads full of anti-racism, feminism and political correctness. Now, they've kicked open the floodgates. Personally, I think they've acted prematurely. But if they can get a sufficient portion of human garbage into Europe quickly enough, nothing short of an actual holocaust will be able to reverse it.

Hopefully we start sinking boats soon tbqh

There's only one problem with that...

It's RACIST you fucking BIGOT!!!

>having land borders with shitholes

rally niggers? cant look after yourselves STILL? wanting handouts on global scale? threatening to invade a country if they don't give you help?

wait what, is that a threat? is that a declaration of war? get ya guns boys we got some hungry niggers to shoot

After a certain number of years the refugees are granted citizenship, all this time they'll be having children too. Hope the masses wake up before they get outvoted.

We can have an intact EU with functioning borders in place. We just need someone to get shit done.
But now that Hungarians are perceived as islamophobe nazis, noone will have the balls to change anything.

The future of the planet is going to be overpopulated, polluted, hot and brown with competition for dwindling good land and resources.

We saw the very peak and are seeing the slide with the self-destruction of our nations and cultures.

Good, that's a lot of BBC's no euro "male" or female should go without!

This might be our only hope. I could handle living in an Asian country, at least the crime rates wouldn't be through the roof.

>implying once the white gibs stop that that our current world system once collapse or be overran by chinks

The more we feed them, the more of these mofos there will be. I say, let them starve. If they try to come here, just let them drown. They wanted independence, let them have it.

The white race tends to be more compassionate until you make it angry, then it murders you.

We need to put all of this aid money into creating an army and once and for all wipe out all the African niggers. Then Africa can truely blossom under the white mans rule once again

Just let the Chinese run Africa. The Chinese already believe that Africans are childlike, violent, and need the firm hand of the CPC.

God if only there was some way Britain could leave the EU and prevent this....

>until you make it angry
women/children being gang raped doesn't seem to anger white people too much these days. Neither do beheading or terrorist attacks.

>niggers don't know how to farm or take care of their land
>thinks white people money can fix it
>fixing niggers with money

Fucking kek