Sup Forums Explain to me how people who were shot because they were robbing a house are victims

Sup Forums Explain to me how people who were shot because they were robbing a house are victims

Liberals

Oh dude he rolled trips

Nice

You can't kill children!

You need to let them grow up before they can die!

Seriously? 2 were white? Goddamnit.

They are victims of a shooting. That is a fact. The important bit is that they are not victims of a crime.

Shooting robbers should be universally considered a public service deserving of commendation.

>only one of them looks spic
I'm a bit surprised since this was on Sup Forums yesterday. Wouldn't shock me is all the "white" looking ones (thanks instagram filters) including the /ourguy/ shooter has a spic last name.

>Sup Forums Explain to me how people who were shot because they were robbing a house are victims
anti gun kike agenda. post your subversives.

They're victims of poor child-rearing.

Lock up their parents.

>all 3 died

My only regret is not being able to afford one of those bad boys. Hopefully CCing will make up for that feeling

>chose a smug picture of the shooter

Love it

>victim

Stop spending money on weed and games and build your rifle piece by piece.

Should take about half a year.

Because...

1. They were nice kids who made a few bad choices.

2. They were nice kids, friendly to everyone.

3. They were just stealing. How are they supposed to get money for clothes and things

>Yfw the shooter was an "adult son" of home owner i.e. some kind of wizard

>Yfw wiggers get shot

>>Yfw that fat bitch in op "arrested" is being charged with 3 counts of murder 1 for participating in a crime that resulted in death.

Some neet shoots 3 shit heads and their fat friend gets charged with the murders
>muh visage

>break into a house wearing all black
>wear a face mask
>wear knuckle dusters
>carry knives
>surprised when someone sees you as a threat and acts accordingly

>try to take something
>get killed

Why is the altright so fucking violent

Justice is served

play stupid games, win stupid prizes....nothing of value was lost

Duder you can get a basic bitch AR15 for like $500 these days.
Just skip a few meals for a few weeks.

>victims
This is just posturing to frame this as a mass shooting by a white male with an "assault" rifle in a year. Mark my words.

Because DIE FAG DIE

they violated his NAP