What race was the ancient Egyptians, just who were they?

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

What race was the ancient Egyptians, just who were they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubian_pyramids
moderngent.com/history_of_shaving/history_of_shaving.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DNA-tested_mummies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=0nCKOqJzBzc&t=91s

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Some arab variation

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

They were today's Egyptians dumbshit

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Just get to the kang memes.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Much how Arabs conquered Egypt and then claimed to be Egyptians, the same will happen with Europe and Americans.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

implying the Ancient Egyptians didn't get culturally enriched by snow apes

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

Ancient aryans.

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Agreed. Genetic genealogy shows that most human populations have stayed in the same place for the past tens of thousands of years.

It's only the Indo-Aryan metallurgists that have trekked the globe, invented everything mankind has, and conquered Eurasia and now the Americas.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

This.
They were the white northern tribes of Africa. Then the shit skin slaves revolted and it's been shit for thousands of years now.

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Equating modern Egyptians and ancient Egyptians is like comparing modern brazilians to the ancient amazonians. They are not exactly the same people. Egypt has always been multicultural. Almost every race is represented in Egypt, but who gets the main credit.

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

Middle eastern. How is this even a question?

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

If you are asking what was the race of their rulers, it depends on the dynasty, after Alexander's conquest they were ruled nearly exclusively by people of Greek descent.

Before that as I remember ruling class were biologically more related to Mesopotamians than, let's say, central Africans.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Same people who live here now. Egyptian Copts.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Arabs

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

Also an egyptian.

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

sauce now nigger

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

Pharah

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

They are majority Haplogroup E though

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

just take a look at the pharaohs, they're clearly not sub-saharan blacks. Maybe somalian/ethiopian but these are still caucasian.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Fantastically worded sir. That is why we have to preserve our arean language. If we lose our language, we lose everything.

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Middle eastern is not a race any more than American is a race.

pic of modern egyptians

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

pic related

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Every time this is posted I'm genuinely getting worried that this place is full of actual autists. Those sand nigs are getting circumcision from African nigs, not a fucking dick washing session.

William Lopez
William Lopez

Nubian kangz. They were also enslaved by the evil pharaohs and they were the real Israelites

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Indo aryan up until the nog 25th dynasty. Once they let the negro creep up into the leadership Egypt collapsed. Go figure

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

Those are nigger Egyptians

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

By definition, false. Ancient Egypt is older than the Arabic language.

Could be true to some degree. King Tut's unconfirmed male line (Y-chromosome haplogroup) is R-V88. The R group is Indo-Aryan. See

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

Very Ptolemaic.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Where did they get the ancient Egyptian DNA from?

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

would fugg

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Don't you mean who WUZ DEY?

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

Hamites.

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

autist.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Gypsies.
Literally.

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

BLakcS

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Holy fuck, this is the first image ive ever jerked it to.
I remember being in elementary school and found this and had to focus on this so hard to cum.
Ahhhh memories

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

mfw jews used sub saharan citizens of egypt to destroy civilization then claim they were slaves saved by a god who threw frogs at the earth

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

Same

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

Egyptians are like 12000 years old, they are their own race best described as a mix between Arabs and whites (who in turn are distantly related.)

Though most of modern Egypt is just the brown gremlin diaspora that Muhammad dragged throughout the region to do his bidding. Occasionally you see rare +90% Egyptians like the guy in

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

Look at those intelligent faces. Those are future kangz for sure.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Overwatch

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

This.

Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw

David Martinez
David Martinez

KANGZ

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

I believe that they were a less inbred variation of arabs.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Actually they're shaving him. Once again: Egyptian nobles would shave all of the hair off of their bodies. The reason is unknown today, but the suspicion is that it has something to do with the heat. They also wore black eye-liner so they could see in the heat of the day because everything tended to be coated in limestone buildings would appear very reflective. And yes, the black wigs they are depicted as wearing are just that, wigs, because they would shave their heads.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

they started out Ethiopian and turned lighter and lighter till their current form

they attracted Semites as they always had food and better living standards

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

They weren't negroids that's for sure. Egypt collapsed once and the Nubians conquered and ruled for less than 100 years before the locals ran them back out. On Many ancient Egyptian writings Pharaohs and Egyptians compared blacks to dumb baboons.

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

Why are white people so jealous of blacks. They weren't negroid, but they were black.

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

No theyre not circumcising them they are waxing them, look they even have the piece of white cloth and the other dude is spreading the sticky substance.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

one day a Somalian man will sit in his ghetto apartment in Stockholm, Sweden, and think "We used to be Vikings and shiiiiiit".

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

Nubians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubian_pyramids

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

...me as well. wtf is this?

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

I don't think it's jealousy, more a need to have facts be a thing.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

It has nothing to do with whites you dumb nigger.
Pic related are Copts, they're caucasoid people and they're the real descendants of ancient gypshuns. You Wuznt KANGZ.

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

(You)

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

this

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

look at the facial features of the egyptians vs those of the nubians

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

That image really shows how fucked multiculturalism is honestly, barely any pure Egyptians in that picture.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

Race of early, leftist subhumans:

"What could they think of a nation, where as Herodotus tells us, if a house was on fire, the father of a family would take more pains to save his cats than his wife and children; where a mother would be transported with joy at the news of her child being devoured by a crocodile; or where the soldiers, returning from a military expedition, would come home loaded with a precious booty of dogs,cats,hawks and vultures?"

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Do they really? I thought it was circumcision because the second servant has the instrument positioned right above the glans, at least in the middle of the shaft. I don't think people needed shaving in that area. Also first servant has the instrument which looks like small hand saw. Either way I did know about Egyptian nobility's disdain of body hair, are there some interesting theories about it's cause?

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

implying there ever was after the Greeks and Romans conquered Egypt

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

light skinned Meds mixing with tan caucasoids
couldnt have changed much
mixing with nogs and arabs in the middle ages on the other hand....

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Is there anyone on this board who can see problems with this thread?

If they sit down and think seriously for half a second.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Hair can grow pretty much anywhere on the body. Unshaved individuals were associated in Egypt with barbarians.
first google search result
moderngent.com/history_of_shaving/history_of_shaving.php

Body hair was thought to be unclean by the ancient egyptians.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

WE

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

Weird, I expected more snownigger wuzkangzism itt. It's still bad but not as bad as I expected.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Aliens.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

They wore wigs to prevent damage to their hair, see pic related, you can see her hair beneath the wig, I'll post a statue also that shows the natural hair hidden beneath a wig.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

On the right side.

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

tfw nigs claim they wuz kangz

Noah James
Noah James

posting Nubians

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Egyptian boys had long Caucasian hair that was kept like a ponytail until they reached manhood, it was cut off when they reached maturity.

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Egyptians.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Star Wars copied the hair thing for Padawans.

pic related was the hair of an Egyptian from the Amarna period.

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

Several different races. Tribes migrated there from all surrounding regions.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

It was a multi-cultural kingdom. Most pharoahs were Arab, while some were African or Hellenistic.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

It's the equivalent to calling pic related negro, but we know his lineage, his features are caused by inbreeding, Egyptian royalty practiced this, as it legitimized their nobility.

Christian James
Christian James

Here's the answer faggot.

DNA-tests of mummies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DNA-tested_mummies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

Padawans

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

we wuz
youtube.com/watch?v=0nCKOqJzBzc&t=91s

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

WE

David Ross
David Ross

Ramesses II, ancient Kemet's greatest Pharaoh, was a ginger with a aquiline nose.

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

They wuz kangz OP. Obviously.

This essentially.

Every time this is posted I'm genuinely getting worried that this place is full of actual autists.
Not really. If you want some real autism, go visit that "other" Sup Forums. You'll never cringe so hard in your life.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

More like a kike with all the inbreeding, kek.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Not sure pubeshaver is a step up from dickwasher.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

I know this board isn't very intelligent but still

this

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

MERICA fag

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

What are we supposed to think is the problem with this thread?

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

kek have a rare

Jack Price
Jack Price

Read through it again with the pictures

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

Copts mostly, the upper class was mixed with the upper class from Greece, Rome, Byzantium and other Levantine nations

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

I'm not going to work it it out. You'll have to tell me.

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

Here's king Tut's chest that was recovered from his burial chamber. You can clearly see the Egyptians considered themselves to be significantly different from niggers physically. Beyond that imo it's hard to say anything with that much certainty without a serious genetic study done on the very subject.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

What race was the ancient Egyptians
burger education at its peak.

Bentley James
Bentley James

see

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

You must mean the divine Pancrates, my teacher,' exclaimed Arignotus; 'tall, clean-shaven, snub-nosed, protruding lips, rather thin in the legs; dresses entirely in linen, has a thoughtful expression, and speaks Greek with a slight accent?' 'Yes, it was Pancrates himself.

Lucian describing the Egyptian magician Pancrates in Philopseudes

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

How do they deal with the sack sticking to their leg. Just kinda act like they are stretching?

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

I think you mean, "fried chicken and collard greens education".

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

A mix of Mesopotamian,Berber and European.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

European
are you retarded?

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

greeks and romans just became the ruling class. there were still niggers.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

mfw my first ever fap was this pic in a middle-school library book I took into the restroom at age 11

Good times. Also got jungle fever from this shit.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

How were the Egyptians able to preserve bodies so fucking well? He looks like he's just sleeping.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

So they were mixture of white and Arab right? Not a mix of black and white like the Berbers? I know the modern Egyptians are Arabs, and the Ancient Egyptian race is extinct.

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

Oh he did that Sitcom on CHannel 4 called Desmonds

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

idiots