Why are you islamophobic?

why are you islamophobic?

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/Israel-Tortures-Palestinian-Children-Kept-in-Prison-for-Months-20161018-0027.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1lQPJMrTeno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thankfully

Phobic means fear of.

I do not fear mudslims, I loath them. There is a difference you know.

It wasn't like Islam was hated by the west when we invaded Iraq to take out Suddam but law and order wasn't resorted and Iraq became the second Vietnam. The Korean war was the last good war the west fought and since then its been pain, chaos, fear, and hatred.

why are you so islamophilic?

The Sufis and some of the Shia spinoffs are alright.

Sunni Islam can fucking rot though. I think everyone's had enough of them. The progressives spouting off about muh religion of peace don't even sound like they're convinced anymore.

Absolutely This. I want to kill the Hajji, not run from him, big difference.

gee I wonder

also they smell like shit. every brown person I've been near has smelled gross.

im not really that islamophobic and im a traditionalist which supports a lot of islam's principles,
but punishing the rape victim instead of the rapist
FOR FUCK SAKE

White people smell like wet dog and rancid dairy products

This.
I'm not afraid of terrorists or any shit like that, I just hate barbarians.

This.
Some Shias are alright, but Sunnis are all goat-fucking Jews.

muslims are hypochrites and do not fear to abuse.

The people who fear Muslims are the liberals that say you have to appease them or you will upset them. 'It's your fault for saying things they don't want to hear. It's your fault for drawing a picture. You should have known that would make them upset.' That is based entirely on fear. That's Islamaphobia.

the wet dog thing is a pathetic lie because you have nothing. I smell like onion when I get stinky learn your shit.

the wet dog meme is just as retarded as the name cumskin. it just makes me laugh because you have no real insults so you desperately use shitty insults.

I can tell you're triggered shit skin.

Anyone up for Minesweeper 2017?

It really isn't a lie. You're a white person and so you're just used to your own natural scent. You can get rid of that onion smell so you notice it when it comes around.

I'm not Islamophobic but I imagine most Islamophobes studiously avoid angering the inbred Muslims and justify their terrorism and social pathologies because they are afraid of a hyper reaction from people who are obviousl hypersensitive to and tend to chimp out at anything perceived as criticism or ridicule.

Islamodiumic, or the hatred of Islam, would be the word you're looking for.

They're always blowing up Europeans

this x 6gorillion

Islam is a joke and will be destroyed

My uncle died in 9/11 you Paki cunt.

it's not a phobia if you don't fear them

Being able to see her mouth like that is HARAM.

TIME TO DIE, INFIDEL!

I actually like Islam. I'm just against immigration and it happens to be mainly Muslim.

I don't like religion in general. And for some reason no one ever has any problem with that until Islam and Judaism come into question.

People are fucking retarded.

rare

Ur a rare guy

Because the jews tell me to be

you think photophobic people are terrified of light bulbs?

Phobic implies fear. I'm not afraid of them. I just don't like them. I'm afraid of bees, but I like bees.

Because it's correct

My fear of them is mostly a result of them wanting to kill me and destroy Western Civ.

There are some genuinely terrifying things in this world and that is one of them.

Gee, I wonder why a Muslim would be angry enough to do that when it's the West that funded, supplied, and still funds and supplies Israel's Zionist state, which has been the primary antagonizer of Muslim aggression in the world for the past 70 years, and has been responsible for the displacement and destruction of innocent Muslim civilians.

>B-B-B-But the Jews and Muslims just don't get along!

Gee, I wonder why they're able to perfectly get along in Morocco then.

One-line writing prompt one-posts, data mining, and dishonest presuppositions are forbidden.
Our First Text on Islam is Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin. You have nothing to say about Islam unless you have read this book. If you have any questions about Islam then you should read this book. If you had read this book then you would not have asked that question.

Because they keep killing white people

Just imagine if the truck driver made contact with the cement barrier on the left, and then floored it.
It would have been glorious.

phobia is a irrational fear , theres nothing irrational about wanting preserve western values try again austrian proxy

wet dog is better then smelling like shit or curry

you think that kids mom cried when she found out her son died?

>manlet with undersized mario shirt stained with cheetos and wearing spongebob underwear marches up to Islamic terrorists
>"I'm not afraid of you"
>Dogs lick manlet's blood stained mario shirt off the streets

Fairy tale nonsense about how you can't eat pork and 72 virgins when you die, that pretty much did it for me.

t. the human projector

There no such thing as Islamophobia, just common sense

Oh look. It's you again. Get off your high horse faggot.

Nice pg picture, why dont you post where they drowned here in a cage, or did they chop off her head? Ooo, was this a rapey session finishing with an acid attack? Dont leave us hanging, post it.

ha I was just being IRONIC and you faggots couldn't understand what a bunch of idiots kill yourselves lol. you guys clearly don't understand Sup Forums I've been an oldfag since yesterday

Nice fakery but no proof of anything - these rock throwers should be killed, dirty muslims

Implying fear of islam is not warranted....from a country that banned refugees from the ME.

No. You attempt to trigger people in every thread to make up for the fact that you have zero arguments to contribute to Sup Forums whatsoever.

Absolutely and unequivocally BTFO

>fakery

telesurtv.net/english/news/Israel-Tortures-Palestinian-Children-Kept-in-Prison-for-Months-20161018-0027.html

So fucking what? they deserve it for being muslim cunts - lucky to be stil lalive, they deserve death

I've never seen IDF using children as shields - keep kissing muslims asses you cuck

Because they're a blight upon this Earth.

She reminded me of sonic for some reason

Islamophobes are stupid.

Phobia, phobic, phobe et al are medical terms. Stop proliferating disinformation and ignorance.

I don't like Islamists because they are extremely selfish, aggressive, putrid do-nothing pukes that have no right to be in the west except sparingly through trade or professional business.

>islamophobic
I'm not, I'm anti-islam.

No one fear muslims or islam, they just disgust us

>wear hijab to cover hair
>use hijab to simulate blonde hair
Islamophiles are stupid

I don't like getting thrown off roofs

9/11

Mudslimes chicks coming over want to get colonized by the white man. They dont want to mate with roaches. Roaches BTFO

Im not... pic related, me and mlady

I always have to wonder at a rational fear being labeled as phobic. Post less, eat more shit

because i love my country

Because islam is extremely conservative religion.

Nice truck Achmed

take that faggot scarf off and that shit on your head. Dont let them colonize you faggot we gotta colonize them

>talking sense to a board full of bitter betas that just want to project their self-hate
wew

Sounds like another moderate.
>pic related

I don't care. Go hang from a tree or something, nigger

FUCK MUSLIMS THEY'RE RUINING MY ONCE GREAT COUNTRY

Hahahahahahaha, what about the 2000 years before that? Climate change? Sexual emergencies? Someone drawing? Sorry don't want to trigger you, may get hit with a truck, it's part of the peaceful culture I guess.

I'm not.

I want to bully that autist.

this.
I've said it thousands of times. Nobody ever feared faggots either.

I loathe Islam because those that practise it brainwash their children to hate, lie, and deceive from a very early age. The word itself means "submission" so therefore they are all in submission to a fairy tale written hundreds of years ago by a pedophile. This causes them to whole heartedly believe in things like that pork is evil and that sometimes it's ok to fuck goats but other times it isn't ok. They stifle curiosity and intellectualism worse than Christianity ever did at its worst. They treat women like animals. And they teach program their children to believe suicide is not only blessed, but also a desirable way to die. Islamic males are so fucked with respect to women that homosexuality and pedophilia are rampant because they just can't be bothered to negotiate all the stupid rules around women that they just grab small boys instead.

The world's worst ideology.

Most likely because they don't use toilet paper. They wipe their asses with their left hands. It's pathetic. And the worst part is they think that using toilet paper is absurd and unclean.

>me so strong and tough me afraid of nothing!

It's perfectly reasonable to be scared and cautious of people that dominate violent crime and terrorism statistics, it's called survival instincts

She can't show her hair because she's wearing a hijab you islamophobe

>8lbs of makeup and she still looks like that

srsly poltards yall are the biggest faggots on the planet. You wouldnt know what to do with pussy if it hit you in the face.

Look at this hijabi muslim girl. Her power level is SOOO much higher than yours. Infact, She will bring Islam to the west. Because your austistic lonely screechings will never compare to this force of nature, the human spirit.

Get btfo racist shitstains.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lQPJMrTeno

Mexicans have been known to hold a head or two.

She is a real woman, not a harlet mother who filed for divorce.

>why
live in Egypt or Pakistan for 1 year and you will know why

Muslims behave like a propagating virus till they either kill the host, followed by cannibalizing itself and then lasting stagnation. Look what they did in Egypt, Turkey, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Iraq, India and many other nations that were not Islamic — a fucking horror show that have been on repeat for over a thousand years and still they protect their derangement, Islam.

I predict these degenerates will smell blood soon to make them cocky. They will ignite a war in Europe and lose horribly; they will blame the European natives for defending themselves from the mental and cultural stagnation and inhumanity that Muslim presents.

They only know how to have children and little else. By all that is good, I fucking hate Muslims.

I'd bang

You don't know what you're talking about and that's so sad

/thread