Muh trade skills

>muh trade skills

Excuse for being uneducated and lazy

If you chose a trade instead of literally anything else, please don't reproduce.

Even homeless people contribute more to society than a trade skill flunky.

This is propaganda

Aww OP, did you go get indebted, wasting time on a degree at some degenerate college? Did you meet someone with a trade today who's living life so much more comfortably, and debt free than you? Tsk, must suck being you.

>t. welder making $600 a day, over 200K a year

thread isnt even worth a bump

So trade skills and manual labour are basically the same?

Good goy. Ignore trade skills so we have a legit excuse to bring more immigrants willing to do these jobs

u a bitch ass trick i aint even trippin

>excuse for being lazy

nah mate, they're actually working hard. Maybe you should try to do some of the work sometime

t. Liberal arts student

Reminder to type "Sage" in the options box lads

Say that to a Journeyman
Millwrite / Combo Welder

I agree with you, that being a road whore is fucking shit
But lets be honest
I know Mill-writes, welders and Electricians
that work in heavy industry mostly power plants

They all makes high 5's and 6 figures.
Many of them retired at roughly [47-55]
Much of their skills take more decision making then what you will probably do.

Remember to Sage if you are a Journeyman or Engineer

I'm so mad at this post. Man you don't know how mad you made me OP

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of my massive paycheck.

How's the student loans going for you, brah?

>muh taking a three hour bus and back between shitfuck Alberta north to work in miserable and dangerous conditions but hey it beats getting an education

Bait/slide thread

I am 26 and work at walmart it is too late for me.

Thank you for correcting the record.
1$ has been taken from your student debt.

We have way harder work, generally grt paid less, and have muscles to show for it..?

no 4 year degree, no respect. At least that is my view. It should be a law that only those with a college degree can cast a vote.

Motorcycle mechanic here.

It's a trade. I don't make a lot.

I enjoy the shit outta it though.

>Somebody built the building you get your fancy degree in
>Somebody had to wire it for electricity
>Somebody had to produce the energy
>Somebody had to make steel for all of those things
>These are just a few examples
You, literally being this stupid, should not reproduce. KYS faggot. Sage.

Ford didn't create the Model T and revolutionize production with the assembly line until he was 55. Stop being a little bitch

Are you retarded? The world would literally not function without those people. Without them we'd be living in mud huts like niggers.

DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM
DEMAND BETTER CONTENT
CALLING PEOPLE NAMES IS NOT AN ARGUMENT
PROVOCATIVE SOURCELESS CONTEXTLESS ARGUMENTLESS ONE-POSTS ARE AN ESTABLISHED DIVISION AND DILUTION TACTIC

Welders are the prissy, whiniest little fags I've ever met on a job site.

never too late. start a production job at a factory. dont be late. never call in. get enrolled in maintenance apprenticeship.

>Even homeless people contribute more to society than a trade skill flunky

Lol what?

Spoken like a true commie.

Jesus Sup Forums is retarded nowadays.

>Not getting $300 just for showing up to work.
Do you even own your own rig?

>uneducated and lazy
And the faggots who go to uni to study lesbian dance theory BSc aren't?

Yeah it sucks. I cry myself to sleep every night in my truck wishing I would have went to college.

I want to di

Dude, pipe welders are jacked as fuck and make a shitload of money. Sounds like a good deal to me.

This is an awful opinion some would say flat out wrong

600 a day for a corporation, make an extra 100-1000 a week with side work

pretty ez

Ohhh nooooo that sucks. Why did I become a chef and throw my life away living as a wage slave while the patrician Genderstudy and african american history graduates roll in the big cash from gibmedats?
>pic related
I'm so fucked lads, I mean I will turn 29 in 60 days how do I become part of the broke as fuck but I hold a useless degree master race?

lol

What is next,are you gonna say that bussiness schools are the way?
information technician here,can work where i want how i want and when i want

Trade is not as good as useful to the world as people with STEM but it's still infinitely useful than 90% of other degrees. Only pussies who lack introspection need a psychologist, every person on the planet save for abbos and mormons need electrician for electricity. But guess you're just mad that people with trade and no debts earn infinitely more than your feminist genderqueer degree with a debt for life attached. sage

You must have a great major and an MBA then.. otherwise I don't believe you

Electrician makes a good honest wage wiring buildings & supports his family in nice home. Homeless dude spends 8 hours a day busting his ass stealing electrical wire out of buildings, selling the scrap copper for $20 of beer & crack money, and lives under a bridge.

>Even homeless people contribute more to society than a trade skill flunky.

remember that the next time your AC shits the bed, your car breaks down and your living room is full of shit because your plumbing died ya loser.

The best jobs are in there 3 categories:

1) Skill craft,like making in wood or plating
2)IT/Biology
3)Psychology

And the one thing,that connects them?They are all only FOR RICH PEOPLE to be used.Only rich people need handmade furniture,the best PC's and net,and only depressed corpo-rats need psychologicall help *their children included.

Also,if any1 thinks that he is gonna be the rich one after banking/trade school,then he is gonna ged rolled by life :---D
Only money makes money.The old wealth is the best wealth.

>You must have a great major and an MBA then.. otherwise I don't believe you

Multi-code with exotics and other tickets. You have to be top of your game but it's not impossible.

>mfw I went to college but wanted to learn how to weld because I thought it was cool

>biology
medicine. Rich people don't want to die, so being in health is the way to go

I'm a welder. In order for me to be employable, I need a binder full of tickets. Kind of ridiculous, but it is what it is.

You've made the right move with your real estate website, I wish that was an option for everybody but we all know that it isn't realistic to expect that

I included biology,because as medicine falls into this category,the cosmetics also do apply.
So does looking and caring for exotic,or expensive pets,and so does being a gardener.
It is always,that rich want an easy and nice live,and they need another people to do this for them.

Also I have read somewhere that around 30% of rich people's wealth goes to their maitenance.
So theoretically,if you server enough rich people,you one day may be one.

Learn the right trade and find the right work here it's not that hard.

The US has tons of problems but this is ultimately what still separates it from the rest. Total nobodies with mediocre intelligence and no background can easily live good if you set the plan and execute it.

>if you work enough you will be rich

>people won't get rich by working

2 digit iq?

>Even homeless people contribute more to society than a trade skill flunky.

HA! Trust me, I work with the homeless 40 hours a week, no they don't.

Go for any shitty market buddy.
There're so many ways to make some money. If you remember what I did, you could do the same just go for cars/motorcycles. The market is there, the people are hungry for something innovative that vets all the scum out from the "sell it online" thing and they're willing to pay for it.

just go to your equivalent to TAFE in america, community college i think its called
MIG welding is toppest tier TIG & stick a shit

I sincerely hope the next time a car breaks down that you're riding/driving, you experience massive inconvenience and delay because a mechanic can't be found to fix it.

That's already the case

I've never met a mechanic that was worth the money being charged

They are all scummy shit for brains that want to nickel and dime people's grandmas while taking hours to replace a spark plug

Still you paid him and only bitched about it after you got the keys back or was far enough away so he couldn't hear you.

I think the commies valued trade skills too, otherwise no one would make cheap weapons and cheap housing and cheap everything else

>PhD in physics
>Any job I want
>300k starting