Who else knew that electing Trump would be a disaster?

Who else knew that electing Trump would be a disaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PloSzDCO1NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

democracy is a disaster
dont blame the turd
blame the ass that shat it

Disaster for who? Left wing mass media or everyone else?

>dont blame the turd
>blame the ass that shat it

>mfw

hitler would consider trump to be aliberal degenerate and send him to concentration camp if he were alive

Love Trump, he's the best president you'll ever have in a long time.

He is prolonging your slavery, you're welcome.

life is looking good for me now that Trump is President. My 401k almost doubled!

Only problem is why didn't I take the red pill a loooonnng time ago?

god damnit, the wall came after hitler

for the planet as a whole, to start with
>inb4 climate change is a myth hurr durr
then for american taxpayers, for minorities in general, for women, and for the poor. for everyone except the very rich and the white male upper middle class of america.

woah............................

>Occupydemocrats

The worst thing with these faggots is that they are serious.

I couldn't be happier. I laugh every single day at Lefty. The rage on the left is delicious.

>tfw entire planet has to suffer so trump could do literally the only campaign promise hes not afraid of doing because of political correctness

>and the white male upper middle class of America
lol it's helping lower middle class as well. I just got a pay raise.

Why is the movement called Occupy Democrats?

Is it aimed at the Democratic party? If so, why? Is the movement dissatisfied with the way Democrats handled this election and are trying to force a change in their policies, so as to not lose the next election? If so, why are most of these images aimed at Trump? Shouldn't the movement be called Occupy Republicans? As in, Occupy Wallstreet? As in, Occupy [bad guys]?

I don't get it.

>trump is great for country coz I get a few bucks more now yay
I am so fucking happy when I leave this shithole of a country this summer

yours sincerely, a member of the white male upper middle class

Shills need more bans

Awww! Are your fee fees hurt?

Casual lefties, maybe. The minions that post here? Just following the gameplan

>occupy democrats

This same font OD always uses is so fucking cringy.

Didn't the Soviet Union build the Berlin wall? Cuz muh history said they did

No, Hitler built the Berlin Wall to keep Jews out of Berlin.

The Soviets then destroyed the wall and saved the jews, who where chanting the now famous and oft-quoted words "Mister Gorbachev, please tear down this wall.".

the thing is that trump is actually the most American think about it, stupid, hates immigrants, racist, liar, ugly, stupid, has an excessive amount of money and does not care for the "normies" , hates blacks, etc.

You do realize women in the first world are the most privileged, catered to, and empowered group in the history of the world, right?

You're either retarded or a shill. Either way, get the fuck off Sup Forums.

Watching the Dems burn...is priceless.

This from the country that elected a drama teacher as thier PM.

Burn some more.

Glad it's working out for you, asshole.

The white lower class is getting fucked by NAFTA. Get the fuck out of this country now if a government that acts in the interest of its citizens hurts your feelings.

Only a leaf.

>in all fields

Is this real?

I know right. That's why we elected him.

Imagine, the people having a leader that's kinda like them. At least an expression of what they value. Sounds damn democratic.

I'm happy with President Trump and look forward to his second term.

It hasn't been a disaster.

Your thread is kinda dumb

Ohh wait... a Canadian...

This Russian kike is posting this everywhere he can.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but it's not like Clinton was any better. All she would've done was push the same shit Obama did, which was already deteriorating.

Bait aside, if he passes the deregulation bill for the FCC then I'm not voting for him next cycle. This is bullshit

troll detected. because surely Gorbachev, born 1931, tore down the wall at age 14?

other than men in the first world, of course
Disregarding all the other horrible bullshit Trump is doing, climate change alone should be reason enough for everyone with a bit of sanity to dismiss trump and the entire goddamn republican party

>electing Trump would be a disaster?
>tries to infer it hasn't been a great success.

That's all the left does - just tries to condition people into thinking he's a mess.
You're a mess lefties.

well I am. I am wrapping up everything at the moment and will leave in the summer. sorry for taking the time to liquidate assets and maximizing the wealth I take with me out of the country

I'm being paid by Russia, too.

Nikolai Gorbachev was the son on Lenin Gorbachev, so he was involved in politic from an early age.

Wtf is wrong with all you faggots on Sup Forums?

>Muh Drumpf is building a wall, so I'm gonna get mad because ?????? reasons
>Leaf posts are taken seriously
>Leaf posts aren't saged
>Leaf posts are purged
>Taking Occupy Democrats seriously

Are you all this retarded?

Thats fake news bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PloSzDCO1NE

You didn't elect shit maple nigger. The only thing you faggots put into office, was a tranny loving ski instructor who promised you all weed. And hows that working out with your new plan to bring in 300,000 sandniggers by the end of this year?

I regret voting for drumpf

Trump's presidency is a disaster because people want it to be. From the second he was elected everybody on both sides of the spectrum has done their absolute most to dicredit him and everything he says. Wishing the downfall of your own country is beyond pathetic.

This.

Have a bit of optimism and enthusiasm.

how difficult is it to sage you guys jeez?

don't give leafs bumps nor (you)'s