Are conservative men stronger physically than liberal men?

I have been seeing this "swole left" meme going around but all of them seem either fat or weak.

Are shitlib men physically weaker than right-wing men?

Or is this just a right-wing meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but they sure as fuck are fatter!

Well i notice most liberal men are low t so probably yeah, right wing stronger

Why are these topics always made by insecure beta fags?

Right wing favors the strong so the strong drift towards it. The left harbors the weak because it supports the weak and allows them to be weak.

This.

Off to fuck my dog and get arrested for talking about Islam. Brb

You know it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html

>Morning meathead laborers vote for their retarded president who promises "muh jobs"

vs
>sophisticated high energy and productive members of society vote for a candidate just like them

What a surprise

Do you actually not leave the house and have enough autism to not be able to personally observe and come to an obvious conclusion?

Shariablue bot detected.

This pretty much

1 off and yeah if this the head of it

this is your average liberal male

what the fuck is this thing i still dont get it? is it f2m tranny or what

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS BTFO!!

I just don't understand how its even possible to have such a shitty body.
Unless that's a tranny freak I refuse to believe that's a "guy"

>You didn't build that
Thats where your wrong kiddo.
If we didn't exist you wouldn't have your comfy cubicle or the public transportation that takes you to work.

Yet he still looks like a fucking fag in the pic on the right. I think it's the problem glasses.

Balding fat faggot

Isn't there a study somewhere that says grip strength is tightly correlated with political beliefs?

IIRC it is an f2m tranny

Yes they are. Muscle mass ain't shit, it's all about application. Bruce Lee was a short, skinny fucker who could have put Arnold during their primes into the grave without even thinking about it. At that time Arnold easily had greater muscle mass in just one arm than Lee had in his entire body, but pure physical strength would only have been a strong marker of true superiority if neanderthalensis had beaten out base sapiens in the rush to form sapiens sapiens. But they didn't, so swole is literally 10,000 years outdated as a concept of worth.