Daily reminder that if you don't understand this infographic, you still haven't taken the redpill

Daily reminder that if you don't understand this infographic, you still haven't taken the redpill.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1490797563744.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=IJeW-dyK3hA
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
archive.org/stream/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muh KGB is behind degeneracy
>Muh russia is behind election rigging
same thing fool

Not just KGB, specifically Jewish control of institutions and subversion, and the Frankfurt School.

And one is true and some of them admit it, the other isn't. One has huge long-term effects all across the world and especially in the West, the other is only related to one US election. The only thing in common is the country.

Yuri Bezmenov: Ideological Subversion
>youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc

Yuri Bezmenov: Psychological Warfare Subversion & Control of Western Society
>youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

If anything this just proves Jews are superior since they control white people. Why does it make you mad when the shoe is on the other foot?

youtube.com/watch?v=IJeW-dyK3hA

>Jews are poor innocent victims and whites have all the power and privilege!
>Jews are superior and deserve it!

Pick one and only one. The fact that you need the first to even have power or it falls apart shows the weakness of the power structure.

bump

Thank you for your helpful info-graph.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Daily reminder that that infographic is mostly nonsense, and pic related is the actual redpill.

There's a grand misconception about Jewish power on Sup Forums, that it's this unified and sinister conspiracy designed to harm and destroy when Jewish power and influence is in fact a lot of different moving parts, sometimes even antithetical to one another, mostly meant by Jews to try and protect themselves, and even others, without causing undue disruption or harm though it paradoxically often has precisely that effect.

That's why they never learn. They don't grasp that their behaviors are really so harmful to other societies.

Anyway, "Understanding Jewish Influence" is a great, great, great primer on the topic.

This infographic is actually partly based on MacDonald's Culture of Critique book, which is more critical of Jewish intentions and behavior than "Understanding Jewish Influence". It's even recommended right in the infographic.

Some of it is done unintentionally, but a lt of it is intentional too, even MacDonald admits this. Can you really say the Jewish Bolsheviks massacring tens of millions of Europeans was done "to protect themselves " and "without causing undue disruption". Or the Jewish neoconservatives' Iraq War?

No, I'm stating a number of observable facts, like Jewish power and influence are one (real) thing, and paranoid fantasies about the KGB/Rothschilds/muh central banks are another (fake) thing, and the latter is a stupid and useless distraction from the former.

Let me make myself clear: if I had the power, I would expel every single Jew from North America, Europe, and the Antipodes, and their non-white pets with them, and I would also render Israel's nuclear and cyberwarfare arsenals inert. I understand the past costs and contemporary risks of living in a society with organized and active Jewry. But this stupid unified theory of Rothschilds and fiat currency and the Frankfurt School (who oddly never produced a single neocon) and denying the Holocaust is so nonsensical I actually suspect some fucking kike somewhere is behind it, in order to keep the actual facts of Jewish ethnic activism from being seriously discussed.

You're either a Jew or dumb goy.

Do you deny Jewish influence in media and other institutions and how they use it? Do you deny the Jewish power over banks and the Federal Reserve (which is mostly controlled by the Rothschilds)? Do you deny the influence of people like Marcuse and Adorno on the contemporary left and academia and that every single member of the Frankfurt School was a Jew (which is addressed in Culture of Critique)? Or all the holes in the "Holocaust" story, and that Jewish control of mass media might be a reason why the story has gotten all this traction while almost no one knows cares about the genocide of Europeans by Jewish Bolsheviks? If you do, you're intentionally obtuse, or you haven't done your research.

Also if you want to understand the neocons not being supported by the New Left, remember Lenin's quote: "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it yourself".

But didn't say that jews were innocent and that whites had privileges.
You literally can't argue with his point, get off.

>You literally can't argue with his point, get off.

What point?

The only thing Jews are superior at is having more money (which they've gotten mostly through usury over the millenia), verbal intelligence which allows them to manipulate people to get into positions of power, and the ability to lie to get what they want.

Jews constantly spread ideas about whites "having privilege" and being "supremacist" to really nonwhite against whites (rather than Jews), playing the victim and being invisible is the only way they can stay in power.

Me calling out kikes isn't proving any point, it's just calling them out. They're parasites, and the only way they can even exist is by leeching off white people's creations and nations (even Israel leeches off the United States military/monetary aid to exist)

>"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but thorough their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." ~ Charles A. Weisman (Jew)

>“Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world.” ~ Samuel Roth (Jew), “Jews Must Live,” page 18.

Even when you kikes get called out, you have to find some way to spin it to make yourself good. How can you live with yourselves?

TLDR
Jews are a minority and still have more money, which means more power, which means they're superior.
Thank you for your input.

>the only that matters in the world is muh shekels

Spoken like a true kike.

>do you bother answering questions which are irrelevant
>do you waste time debating faggots and retards after you've twice disproved their basic theses
>do you bother debunking moronic conspiracy theories point by point after you've already debunked their basic premises

You're a fucking moron, dude. The Federal Reserve is not mostly or even in any way at all controlled by the Rothschilds. That is a fucking fact, not a debatable proposition.

I'm gone. I'm not going to debate a moron after I've informed him I have the same basic opinion of Jewish power and influence that he does, it's just that I'm not stupid enough to believe the KGB spent more time and money subverting American university art departments than it did arming African guerillas.

What is, then?
The size of your dick?
Your 'morals'?
If you're smart, you get shekels. Whether you got them by doing 'good' or 'bad' deeds, you still EARNED them.
And since the whole fucking world works around money right now, yes, your 'jews' are the most powerful and DESERVE to be.

57% percent alone of the sharestocks of the Fed is owned by the Rothschilds. Look it up, and you haven't disproved shit, you just ignore all the arguments.

The Jewish family that created the Federal Reserve, the Warburgs, also funded the Bolshevik Revolution and were talking a "world government" that they would get "by conquest or consent" around that time.

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Full text of "Two Hundred "Six Million Jews" Allegations From 1900-1945"
archive.org/stream/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt

You sound like an edgy fedora-tipping teenager with a katana in one hand, and an Atlas Shrugged book in the other. Ayn Rand was a Jew by the way.

>'I can't argue with that' the post
Yeah, I guessed as much.

The fact that you can't conceive that there's more to life than money and who has more of it, that morality, improving the world and contributing to it spiritually, technologically, etc. don't matter, shows that you're a sociopath like most soulless Jews/chinks or like edgy kids who read babby's first Ayn Rand book.

There's not even an argument, you would destroy the world, every other race, and species, and stop all innovation and progression if it meant just a bit more money and power.

Final Redpill:

The Lord of the OT is the Demiurge.

>schizophrenia

A lot of them suffer from it.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

Question

From what I understand, it's better to watch things happen and take notes, "explore the world", see it for what it is and thing make an argument on why it's bad or good that something existed, and then try to form a consensus to avoid problems like it from happening again, at least for 100 years. The problem with judging everything too fast and too simplistic is that people will no longer have faith in any side or become dogmatic of their own, because no one likes to be proven wrong and especially in a way that's condescending.

Given this, would a red pill be that constantly pointing out things you don't like, in a way that doesn't appeal to your interest, create worse conditions for everyone who share other general interests?

they did all of that just to cause crime?

No, the redpill is understanding the world around you and history, that your entire perspective about those things (Jews are good and poor, powerless victims, immigration is good, whites are evil and "privileged", white "racism" is the biggest problem in society, the "Nazis" were the most evil group in the world and it's a good thing 60 million people died to fight them, etc.) has been shaped by specific political interests keeping you in the dark from day 1.

Then once you understand this, you can arm yourself to fight against it or protect yourself from it, and educate more people.

No, they did it to eventually take over the world and ascend the normal humans by linking with machines surpassing us intellectually