Now that it's confirmed that Trump colluded with Russian...

Now that it's confirmed that Trump colluded with Russian, shouldn't the liberals be obstructing the government now to hold off any legislation until Trump can be removed?

Conservatives did this for 8 years for literally no reason so I don't see why it's not a valid tactic to use now.

Of course, that's aside from the fact that Republicans can't even pass bills with their majorities in the first place. They can't even pass a budget, let alone healthcare.

Agreed. Fair is fair

>spend 8 years obstructing
>there is no reason Democrats shouldn't filibusterer EVERYTHING

feed me

>confirmed
Gonna need some sauce lad

>confirmed collusion

Heh even fake news wont admit that.

Why do Democrats like to suck dick of George Soros?

Nice source faggot

Sage

Wow shit, that really

Saged

>that pic
You should try Rachel Maddow. (seriously)

Trump is a bigger jew than Soros.

guys. . The RUSSIANS have tried to steal my Blizzard account like 5 times. We need to nuke them.

>Now that it's confirmed that Trump colluded with Russian
it never has been confirmed faggot

sage hide and kill OP pls

The Russian conspiracies just make liberals look crazy and unhinged.

The way they handled Ryan's healthcare bill is what they should actually do the next several years.

Just sit and watch Republicans implode with total control of government and casually campaign that they can get stuff done.

cry harder bitch tits

It's cute how you're trying to distract from the facts of the matter with such ranting but nothing changes the fact that you cunts unironically screamed about death panels and birth certificates for over 8 years.

Healthcare was literally the only difficult issue. And now Republicans just have to wait for Obamacare to fail like it was designed and get an even better bill. It's simply delayed. Don't hold your breath on EVERY other issue not going through Congress with total ease.

>Of course, that's aside from the fact that Republicans can't even pass bills with their majorities in the first place. They can't even pass a budget, let alone healthcare

Precisely as it should be. The government was designed to be a lumbering beast that takes forever to get things done, it's only fascists and communists who want efficient government. Efficient governments get away from themselves, not to mention the more time they spend fucking with themselves the less time they have to fuck with us. Welcome to real liberty bitch, suck it up and learn to fend for yourself.

not familiar with death panels, but Obama's birth certificate was definitely a forgery, and the woman who produced it was murdered by spooks so she wouldn't talk. we aren't going to put up with this bullshit much longer.

>not familiar with death panels

FUCKING RUSSIAN KIKE CONFIRMED

JESUS CHRIST

kek, you almost had me there.....go fuck yourself...MAGA

I love Autumn so much it hurts.

>Being monolingual yet not being able to communicate in your ONLY language.

>Burgers

kek tells us that you are a kike

Not until I'm done fucking you, your mom, and your dad. That's what we do with Russian prisoners. They need to know their place.

>confirmed that Trump colluded with the Russian

>Now that it's confirmed that Trump colluded with Russian

All of you seditious pukes are going to be flayed alive. Every last one of you - and you better beg and pray there is no afterlife, wish for oblivion.

Trumpfags are to prideful and have niggardly tendencies to want to see his recent taxes.

Yes it's well known that most conservative IQs are on par with the average nigger.

It's as fact-free as the birther thing since you brought that up. Also worth noting birtherism got literally no mainstreaming outside of mentions on Fox News nor was it made a town hall issue.

One doesn't make the other any less bullshit, both were terrible bullshit.

but they had 7 years to write a better bill, and they couldn't

I wish Bernie was the president sooo baaad. I just want to wake up from this nightmare. Bernie was going to make me and my family legal and pay for my college and healthcare.

FUCK OFF SHARE BLUE/FAKE NEWS

ahhh yes, nice bait you have there

proven by their belief that a random hippie who died 2,000 years ago controlled everything

>confirmed that Trump colluded with Russian

1. Nothing has been confirmed aside from fake news and hysteria
2. Define "collude". Seems like a empty accusation with out adding context.
3. How much are they paying you to shill online? Or are you actually stupid enough to do it for free?

>most conservative IQs are on par with primarily democrat voters

you're not making any sense

Raaaaargh I hate drumpf and white people!