Conservatives knew that Russia was posing as shills the whole time and they didn't care...

Conservatives knew that Russia was posing as shills the whole time and they didn't care. They saw the same reports from the government that the rest of us saw. They consider liberals a bigger threat than their Russian comrades, because they're feeble and weak-minded cowards.

Russia played you niggers, and now you're going to pay the piper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLFDfSIXfJw
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=XdK4TdluWyE
youtube.com/watch?v=g4ad5nUhfCk
dynadot.com
youtube.com/watch?v=jyG6GaviFp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shareblue

Your bitch is gonna suck my dick this weekend

oh shit Ivan we've been found out get Natasha and meet me at the rendezvous

You have to have a dick first you cucked faggot.

>everyone that has a different opinion is shareblue paid shill
this board is not a echo chamber.
go fuck yourself

Hiring trolls. What's the world coming to?

There were only 2 dozen or so Trump supporters on 4 Chan that were American. All the rest were Russian shills.

We wuz Russianz

90% of Sup Forums is a hired troll

Fuck off shareblue

Democrats have consumed the conspiracy theory fully, and are now sperging out in a mass orgy of deranged paranoia. Entire Democratic party is now on Infowars level.

Advise people to buy guns, when half your political establishment is literally embracing paranoid conspiracy theories, war is quite close.

Some of us do pro bono work.

she's gonna suck my dick too after his

>22 million monthly visitors to Sup Forums
>only 2 dozen or so supported Trump

Breivik returns when, please?

I'M AN AMERICAN AND I DO IT FOR FREE.

HOW AM I 'TROLLING'?

Are you using Wikicucks as evidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLFDfSIXfJw

Wikileaks is Putin.

Your dick is covered in shit from fucking your dog so move along, commie fuck.

listened to a documentary today

>Berlin wall falls
>angry mob surrounds KGB command centre
>boss is away, just a skeleton crew and junior officer Putin is in charge
>shovels KGB documents into the furnace which explodes from the excess of paper
>confronts the mob alone
>tells them there are many armed KGB in the building and urges them to disperse
>crowd disperses

is this propaganda

EVERYONE IS A RUSSIAN!

IMPEACH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

When the hell is the media gonna shut the fuck up about Russia already?

The Kremlin was probably behind #DraftOurDaughters. It was way too organized in way too short a time. There were dozens of professional quality examples popping up overnight.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>They consider liberals a bigger threat
They are the biggest threat to the nation. Even worse than fucking islamic terrorism.

What really happened that day is that his asshole got very familiar with German penis sizes.

>hiring trolls
>implying they weren't just common russians
Also where's their fucking proof?
At least we have proof of hillary doing exactly that.

lmfao, you've got a lot of nerve to be calling anyone a commie you fucking marxist whore.

When Putin stops paying you to discredit it.

Fuck off, shareblue is blatant subversion. And is probably part of a collective of subversive shills.

>it's bad when Russia does it
>it's fine when the entire EU and Israel does it

k

Show me some real credible proof then. Something concrete.

If any of this Russia crap was actually true Trump would have been impeached already.

I knew the switch from Sup Forums being libertarian Ron Paul supporters to far right Trumptards was too extreme even for Sup Forums. You dumbasses fell for it

wtf I'm a Russian internet troll now

Oh wait...

Take your meds nigger.
Your hungarian kike daddy doesn't really love you.

Hi McCarthy

It is whatever it needs to be you dumb faggot.

Shut the fuck up you commie cunt, your job is finished, Putin will have you executed when this operation fails.

russian shill reporting in

Hilaryous.
Explain a bit user, pls.

All the city people voted for Hillary. Only suburban retards and rural idiots voted for Trump.

see now your getting it... first i fuck your bitch in the ass then I take my shit covered dick and shove it down her throat.

afterwards we laugh at how masculine you think you are

>Once again liberals claim conservative did things only they themselves do

sad

Perry?

Russian shills i not enough. They have every right to promote ideology. Just don't screech autistically when it doesn't match your ideology.
Lefties can post here. But right wingers cannot post on their forums.
It's bullshit censorship of opinions.

You should go see a doctor and tell them about your paranoia. It can't be good for you.

Postando linkio !

>everyone who does not voted for hillary is pretty much a russian
AND
The russians did everything man..you are a russian paid oppositions opposition shill to let this thread look normal..that is their own logic..funny how that works right..for shills..like you

>Shareblue

SAVE THIS INFO ASAP

The CTR Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

lol you edgy Russian kike and your scat fantasies, what a nasty piece of shit you are.

I can't wait to hear news of your execution.

Oh shit. They found out?

Fug. Cyka blyat. Agent Petrenko requiring extraction.

youtube.com/watch?v=XdK4TdluWyE
25/12/16 Never forgotten ;_;

The russians also did 9/11

Not me

>wikicucks

Lol using the term cuck. Too easy to spot shills

>Everyone that supports Trump is a Russian Shill

They're just trying to steal our memes.

does your boss know that gaslighting autists like this is only going to make them monomaniacally focused on finding out who he is, where he lives, and fucking with him "for the lulz"? a lot of these pathetic fucks were around in the /i/ days. back then it was sending 20 anchovy pizzas to some random fuck, ordering 1000 empty boxes to someone's front yard. now? we know that all we have to do is make you seem like a liability to your higher-ups and... how exactly is david brock doing right now? recovering nicely?

the downside to your tactic is you're subtly reinforcing how much more you have to lose than us.

>not being a triple agent troll hired by US, RUSSIA, CTR/Shareblue at the same time
What a fucking losers.

>tfw I still haven't received my rubles

I HATE RUSSIA NOW
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>brock

Keyword found, you Russians are so easy to spot.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4ad5nUhfCk

Wow Putin where's my rubles?

Nice try Shariablue

>consider liberals a bigger threat than their Russian comrades
They are

I told people to vote for trump and shared dumb memes. Wheres my paycheck?

>Uses a news article from last year
>Doesn't use current articles proving OP is wrong

Tell Brock I said hi

RUSSIAN BOT CHECKING IN NIGGERS

Where's my money?

lol do you know who David Brock is? Is this new shill tactic? Shills calling others shills?

I did the same but i did it for the lolz

news of my execution will not be from your girlfriend. she will be too busy mourning my death while you wonder why you keep getting STD's from your women

Why would we be upset that someone agreed with us?

Doesn't matter, if you spout the same bullshit you are just as hangable.

>do a whois on this ip
>you get this
>doesn't expect people to actually check

Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: dynadot.com
Updated Date: 2015-10-27T17:08:53Z
Creation Date: 2006-10-04T05:54:19Z

lol what does that even mean? talking about a prominent member of the hillary campaign on a politics forum makes me a shill? are you actually on my team? because when you sound that flagrantly retarded you're gonna make everyone agree with me. i feel like there's gotta be something for that in your manual. ours must be better, i guess.

Does mossad really have nothing better for you zionist shills to do than shitpost on Sup Forums?

I know you lost hard but this shit is stale already

Hillary hired internet trolls to pose as Pro-Hillary Americans

YOU"RE A FAGGOT WITH NO EVIDENCE

did he abandon thread? i think i scared him. another victory for russia's army of american shills i suppose.

Trey Gowdy talked about Brock. OMG Trey Gowdy is a Russian shill! youtube.com/watch?v=jyG6GaviFp4

Checked. KEK will smite you OP

Я вac вceх нeнaвижy

>being too retarded to understand that you don't do a whois on the wikileaks IP

Democrats are morons who fell for the Nigerian prince scam

>liberals trying to deny the fact that trump supporters exist

>half of political establishment

the democrats are the minority in all branches and are losing power by the day until they get their act together

Thanks. Does that bit dot ly.. means something ? What adress is it ?

Everyone who works for shareblue needs to he executed

stop influencing me with your jedi mind tricks!

I'm a real Trump troll. I don't care if I have Russian comrades.

I'm a Russian shill, but they're late on my Rubles so I'm going to leak everything. AMA

((((looks like)))))

gas yourself

You're literally shareblue though

Even if the Russians had done that, it's not a direct link to Trump. Our president has still done absolutely nothing wrong.

Libtard: Americans who voted for Trump were actually Russians

It's not different opinion it's fake news

you are sharia blue

What's wrong with that? Hillary hired shills too.

>DUDE RUSSIANS LMAO
>not a shariahjew shitpost

Wew lad

This really roasted my peanuts.

So Democrats and the media are saying that hacking Podesta and the DNC and all that is so sophisticated that only Russia could pull it off (because of course no other country in the world is capable of sophisticated hacking) but this shows about the simplest hack imaginable fooling Podesta.

The bit dot ly link is a url shortener that people use to shorten long urls into something more manageable, but hackers also use them to obfuscate links they send out. It's an obvious scam, anything sent by google would have a google.com domain and not a bit dot ly.

So someone, anyone, sends Podesta that email. He clicks the link and goes to the hacker's page where he stupidly enters his password, and now the hacker has his password. And that's literally all it takes. No sophisticated KGB hacking unit needed.