IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED TRUMP FAGS?

Because this is exactly what i wanted lmao
MAGA
twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/846867771275194372

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/846867771275194372
youtube.com/watch?v=VCP21hAccXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just go to Mexico to visit him, he's not dead? This video was shot like the guy got thrown in an oven

>scripts

Why is the video not playing ? I keep clicking and it won't start.

>twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/846867771275194372

Might be your ad blocker

>wah wah fuck laws n' shiet

POST MOAR ICE STORIES

GET EM OUT

>One heartbreaking speech that makes you say fuck having laws and shit

>Mexico is so terrible that Mexicans regard being forced to go there like a fate as bad as death itself

LEFTIST AND NONWHITE TEARS GIVE ME SUSTENANCE

I always find it bizarre that the nuclear family doesn't go with them. Seems pretty horrible to have a parent taken away why would they not stay together? :'(

Seriously though, is that a childish point of view? To be clear I'm completely in favour of deportations.

They need to go. Fuck this girl and her sob story.
>I saw muh dad tree days ago
>he not so fat anymore
kek

>go to mexico and visit him
>yfw mexico is so shit that when your family gets sent there they may as well be dead

YES YES YES

FUCK YOU SHARE BLUE

Tough shit.

Shouldn't have been in the country illegally in the first place.

This. Just move back to Mexico and then you can all be together. No use crying over it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHADILAY

I don't see the issue here, just go back to that shithole of a country with your father if it was really that traumatic

I'm hispanic and more importantly American. It is ILLEGAL to be an ILLEGAL immigrant. Fucking spics

AMILOOOOOOOO

Holy shot her ears are bigger than obamas

Nobody has posted FUCK BORDERS AND SHIET picture yet.

I wish that they would deport the anchor babies as well. Jus soli is completely retarded.

Great handles for fellatio

>Fatima Avelica
A Muslim Spic?

nigger left his spawn in the country to pollute it

Waahh muh emotions fuck laws n shiet.

Yes this is exactly what i wanted. Fuck these criminal scumbags

Yeah but check Drumpfs approval ratings...he's fi-finished!

Seriously though fuck Gook Hiroyuki. I post half a nipple on Sup Forums I get banned for a week. Shareblue shits up half the board, never see any mods.

F-FUCK BORDERS :"""(

>tfw there's never a stop sign in the captcha

Rare.

Let me get my mug for shitskin tears.

Where did he get the bike?

Yes, it was a campaign promise. #MAGA

Yes

Deport all the illegals and their fucking anchor babies

R A R E
A
R
E

Just go to visit him in mexico its pretty cheap

Send all the brown savages back to mexico

Moral of the story: If you illegally immigrate then don't raise a family or bring them with you because you could get detained at any moument.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCP21hAccXI

Not exactly. We were hoping they would take the whole family with them.

Democrats are such pieces of shit, they use kids like this for their propaganda machine to try and sway people to break the law. What a bunch of garbage

Obama deported tons of people, why do they only care now?

I guess she didn't like her father enough to move to mexico with him , she actually loves the US more then her own father

wow, just imagine her running without those ears to fck up aerodynamics. She'd be new Bolt

>IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED TRUMP FAGS?

Yes

Exactly!

Holy shit. Im going to start a GoFund me to send her back to her dad

Pretty much.

>I have to go to mexico to see a mexican.
That's how it's supposed to be.

B T F O
T
F
O

Traitors, nothing else, honestly they hate mexico, every single inmigrant hates mexico, they're nothing but parasites and traitors, they truly don't belong anywhere.
They should come back, and work here, because there's jobs, they'd have a similar life style, really, they wouldn't die of hunger or get beheaded, but no, this people want everything for them, they won't work here, they won't work in america, honestly, i hate those "mexicans" because they would deny being mexican if possible

>when you're a Mexican nationalist but living in Mexico is worse than death

>boo hoo trump took my daddy away from me

yet the same people arguing that this is a terrible thing, also support preferential granting of custody to mothers, and you know what happens? you know what happened?
my mum took me hundreds of miles away from my dad, so i saw him at most 4 weeks a year as i grew up.

where's MY violin you whinging spics? your dads broke the law. mine didn't. fuck you!

Reminds me of 1990.
Where the ambassador's daughter from Kuwait gave her best "I'm a nurse, tears tears tears those bad Iraqi soldiers lies lies lies" impression.

because it's literallly propaganda

found the cunt.

IKR! I keep getting captchas that don't have what they tell me to find! Where the fuck is the store front!?

And they say bringing the widow of the SEAL to the speech was a publicity stunt.

Trump is seriously done at this point. His approval ratings are the lowest of any President in history. The Russian probe will likely yield at least a few results and he will be impeached.

should have been thrown in an oven

i hope she knows how many deaths she caused

There's nothing for them in Mexico you fucking idiot. Their only choice is to come here because there is no opportunity in their home country. All they want is a better life, because Mexico is fucking shit.

If sending illegal aliens back to where they belong is wrong, I don't ever want to be right.

>PROTIP FOR WETBACKS
>don't choose illegal invasions and you be sent back where you belong

lol this, two of my uncles were deported lmao
One of them was driving drunk, they weren't looking to deport him, he was just being a retarded fuck and he got deported lmao

XD

>my dad tells us how much he wants to be home

Bitch he is home, in Mexico

kek

>my dad broke federal law and was squatting illegally in America
>he has no respect for the laws of the country in which he profited and thrived
>he feels he should be entitled to all of the successes and benefits of America, but immune to its regulations and responsibilities

>it's not his fault for breaking the law either, because Mexico is hot and dirty so gee whiz just let him ignore serious federal laws and not pay taxes but still benefit from everything

They should strip his family of their citizenship and execute him in front of them. Then deport them all to Colombia, it's even worse than Mexico.

I bet she is proud of herself.

I actually hope she killed herself, but I doubt it. Sadly.

You know what's even worse?
The largest 'murican PR company was behind that stunt. Hill & Knowlton

You know, that's when I got red-pilled.

>Proud Mexican refuses to go back to Mexico
really activates my almonds

yup

>lol this, two of my uncles were deported lmao
So what happened to him? he just returns back home and you guys all laughed at him? or he try to get back in?

stop being a shill

oh fugg :DD
quick burn the constitution!

Yes

Get the fuck out of my country. One more job for an unemployed citizen, more food for an American child. Piss off.

because Mexico has immigration laws. And they enforce them.

Just like we are now

What the fuck is the problem? Just go to Mexico if you want to visit him, you whiny piece of shit. If you don't want to get deported, then try entering the US legally next time.

Yo Mexibro, what do you do for a living? Do you live in constant fear of being kidnapped and murdered? Or do you just live your life and do normal stuff?

I want to know JUST HOW SHITTY or UNSHITTY daily life in Mexico is.

RARE
A
R
E

Then do it legally. You think because you're right next to the greatest country on earth you can just walk your happy ass over here and be part of it you cunt? Then you fucking turdapes don't even learn the god damn fucking language, you have one of your 13 chakitas translate for you while you point at shit. Her dad probably came over here in his late 20s early 30 he survived that fucking long in Mexico how can he not wait there while he emigrated legally. You sad fucking twats always want the easy way.

Don't be a fucking illegal immigrant, how fucking hard as that?? I swear if you put an 11/10 Mexican girl in front of me I'd spit on her and get her deported, fuck you you homosexual faggot

This.

Why are they so patriotic about their heritage and country until they're told to fucking go back to it?

>there's nothing for them in Mexico
>100 million people population with a huge coast and land which is some of the best on the planet

Go take a look at Mexico.

> mexico
> enforcing laws

You want to know how I know you're full of shit?

Are you referring to the liberal tears? FUCK YEAH I WANT MOREOF 'EM!

>you have one of your 13 chakitas translate for you while you point at shit

To be honest, this is basically any non-European immigrant these days. Arabs, asians, and poos are all very bad for this too. They don't bother because they just shout "TRANSLATOR TRANSLATOR" and my company forces us to accommodate their FOB-ish antics.

Kek

I wish they did. Illegal South Americans are the equivalent of your illegal Mexicans, but worse.

>I'm hispanic

This guy gets it.

I think American woman really are so bored that they just want to welcome their own destruction.

Sha na na na na na
Don't you cry
Let your emotions die
You gotta build the wall

Woah oh

newfag

believe it or not, its possible to survive in countries that arent america

dude we get tons of illegal South Americans too, they just pass through Mexico and your offices encourage them

t. Know a bunch of them personally

why do they always pretend to love Mexico, but when they get the amazing free trip to Mexico they want to die?

>be dad
>like fatherhood okay, but hate fat beaner wife
>call immigration on yourself
>"Oh no, this sucks honey. Sorry, what can I do?"

>Start working out and losing weight in Mexico
>No wife to get in the way
>Age of consent in Mexico rock bottom
>Everyone sees you as a martyr

This man played the long con and fucking won