Sup Forums edition & related

Sup Forums edition & related

I want to fuck a fat arsed sheboon...

I want to become a buff paladin

I'm a spic white nationalist

Modern women are bitchy and stuck up.

But.... I can't tell if I overplay their behavior because of nothing but horrible past experience, or if they're genuinely bitches.

balding for 10 years...36, no girl...life over

Traps are gay

I voted for Obama twice

Why do I exist? Is it only to experience suffering? What have I done to deserve this?

I hate my ex and my dad's current wife. They're both stupid cunts and should be gassed for the betterment of humanity

Sup Forums needs to give it a rest about women and black people for a while.

I mean... holy shit. Pick up a fucking hobby.

I wish I could run it all
I'd happily take the stresses of leadership over the stresses of being helpless any day

There are only two genders.

Muslims can and will lie to advance the "religion of peace" it's called taiyyka or some other made up sand people word.

The crusades were justified and were a necessity to keep the Muslim horde out of Europe

Rand Paul was a way better choice than Trump.

I want r/The_Donald to leave especially this guy

low key fucked a dude or two

I want to call a nigger a nigger in public but I never leave my house.

I'm what you'd call a faggot. I've thought I was gay since I was 16. In the 8 years since then, I've been a fucking degenerate drug addict and have hated life.

Life is finally getting better and suddenly I'm finding myself attracted to women. I don't know what the fuck is going on.

Is once a faggot, always a faggot a fact? I've become redpilled in the past year.
I want to pass on my genes and family name.

What do?

wite boi want dis bbc in his ass

I do it every chance I get. Cops get called. They always side with me and explain that calling someone a nigger isn't a crime. I love based Texas cops.

purity spiraling against people that aren't white nationalist/won't name the Jew is counterproductive. Saying this as somebody willing to go 1488

NNNNNNIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS

This board needs cleansed of all the underage reddit. I want this place to be home again. Take away the area flags mods, go back to our roots. Oh, and mods please enforce the rules in the top thread. This is Sup Forums 2.0

Am i doing it right or was that not edgy enough for /nupol/

Sup Forums makes me feel obligated to knock my wife up multiple times. I feel like we would make decent parents but I can't afford to raise children at this point and honestly I don't really want kids, nor does my wife. I know that makes me us genetic dead ends, but I don't want to lose what little free time I have to raise children right at this point.

forgot your "xD"

haha the wite boi wants to but is to much of a pussy to actually do it. i'd put a cap in you if you ever said dat shit 2 me bitch boi.
Cracker bitch

You don't get it man
this is mississippi,
I haven't seen a white person in 2 years.

Sadly, i'm not being ironic Mr. Election Cycle.

I'm an oil driller. The few black women here who don't stray far from their nigger neighborhood, and to them a nice guy is exotic.

im gonna fuck a halfbreed and im gonna hate myself for but i know im gonna do it anyways

Gays probably would catch less flak if we stopped importing brown trash, since we wouldn't have to worry about the fuckers outbreeding us.

Just a random thought, no real argument here. Was just on my mind.

>tfw no Sup Forums bf

This isn't the country our ancestors fought and died for.

Is there even a way to fight off Cultural Marxism? More and more are being indoctrinated each day. At this rate we will lose the principles and ideas America was founded upon.

I've been adding fake animals and Eastern European cities to Wikipedia for the past six years.
Only a few have been taken down so far.

This. The normalfags have overstayed their welcome.

I want to be happy again. I would give it all up just to feel her in my arms as she once was.

faggot ass wite boi. no wonder you crackers are going extinct. make us some more wite wimin to fuck.

I'm a russian girl and I identify as racially white and religiously jewish. I also have blonde hair, blue eyes, and super white skin, and no one even knows I'm jewish unless I tell them. haha

I'm an alcoholic and I read too much. I've had sex with over 20 females which is something I'm not proud of but since moving I haven't gotten laid in 6 months

Why do all women ignore me for black cock even though I'm a tall high test chad REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think what people call "shills" are actually either edgy contrarians or people with the opposite ideas trolling to see a counterargument for their idea

Oh well, I bullshitted my way into a job I'm not qualified for 8 years ago. Got promoted 2 times and today I'm the boss of over 180 employees and still have no idea what I'm doing.

Nothing special right?

I want this ride to end

Tragedy and Hope - Carroll Quigley

>tfw no black gf

I think the liberals and one nation will ruin Australia.
Fuck you I like Labor.

I also brought a whole bottle of vodka to school, then gave it to my friend who gave it to another girl who drank the whole water bottle of vodka. she was found wasted in the bathroom, and I lied to the principal and got away with it.
oh well

Stormfags are annoying cunts.
That's called being bi. Liking men isn't wrong, liking little boys is. Just don't molest kids and you're perfectly fucking fine, dude.

Purity spiraling makes me kek every time.
If you're posting on Sup Forums you're a fucking loser just like the rest of us, at best you're proclaiming yourself King Turd of Shit Mountain.

Fuck a woman

Kids have always been an investment. Put 18 years into them and hope they'll pay for a nice nursing home for you

I think white people dying out is probably a good thing.

But why are you denying children the right to love and show affection?

Young love is a human right user and its wrong to be a bigoted pedophobe.

KEK

I hate americans and their low quality shitpost at these hours with passion.

I'm black
>pic related

Back then when i was in school, when i was maybe 8 years old, i used to like to draw swastikas. I even drew them in public places. Nobody ever said something, i don't know why though. Maybe it was because i am half polish and they felt guilty because of Vergangenheitsbewältigung.

The weird thing is that i have no explanation for why exactly i did it at this young age.

I fap to hentai and white women getting blacked

>race traitor
Dating and will most likley marry a Hispanic land whale
Been together forever desu, while fat, when pushed, she can get shit done better then most.
Also
>were both furfags, iv been since I was fucking 12, and I furpilled her in high school

I actually think trump is a retard and there not as much 4d chess going on as we'd like to think. All this was not trumps doing, but ours. Trump is merely the method to which WE will MAGA. At the least he is a big "fuck you" to ((them)) long as he sits in the Oval Office.

I want to live in a society where I can decide who lives and dies and I am the supreme authority and I am basically God.

I did. It's ripping on blacks and women.

I have been making shitty memes that I have been forcing on here.

im real scared of getting promoted next week. im not sure what going happen when i get forced out of my comfort zone

Aussie posters are the best. Shine on, you crazy emu diamonds.
This, I mainly suspect it comes from a large influx of teenagers in their chuuni stage on Sup Forums in general, this board especially.

improve yourself before whining about others not liking you. Be the person you would like. also nice bait.

ye

everybody makes mistakes

>why do i exist?
did you hear about birds and the bees? I'll give ya a quick rundown: ya momma got a dick in her by ya dadda and then 9 months later you got shit out. thats why you exist.

>being this absorbed in others

ye, it pisses me off how bad management at public hospitals get. Everyone talks about doctors being paid too much, but they went through a fuckload of work and still work hard for the money they earn. Fuck Obamacare and fuck bureaucratic bean counters.

how low key we talking

Are you in AA or the narcotic type of AA? Get in. Right the fuck now.

top KEK

>inb4 this is about a dead fetus love affair

you know the rules, ma'am.

>im a tall high test chad
fuck right off m8

Logically, the solution to many problems actually is "race war now", or at the very least an amicable divorce, however I have no idea how to bring that about. The conflict between what needs to happen in order to bring about any sort of future and my instilled morality (which is part of what I am trying to preserve) is tearing me up inside.

This

But how do you get internet in your mudhut in the outback?

I thought abbos only huffed gas and were alcoholics. Why do you care what a human from a different part of the world call niggers?

Who taught this nigger how to get on the fucking internet?

Is it true you can put a bunch of niggers in a room filled with keyboards and statistically they will be able to contract aids from buttfucking each other?

Im dating a happa

I had sex with a prpstitute. Felt terrible about myself afterwards. Never told anyone even my best friends

Im like fully anglo-irish except my grandmother was half Native, am I still white?

Why?

>Is it true you can put a bunch of niggers in a room filled with keyboards and statistically they will be able to contract aids from buttfucking each other?
Der is little truth in that ya white dog. Instead what happens is we have wite bois such as yourself do all the computer shit for us while we fuck wite girls behind them.

I want to beat millennial women to death.
I actually hate them for real

I should have been more of an asshole in uni

If you have ever posted Bogandoff then I doubt you are even over 18.

You're being taken in by a bad shit poster friend. Abbos don't speak in ebonics, it's more of a primitive pidgin.

Hey FAGGOT, no one cares about your feedback.
Fuck your dumb ass.

tl;dr

traps arent gay at all. what's more, a feminine penis is much more feminine than a vagina. Vaginas are gross and smelly as fuck

I have slowly over the years been more and more interested in traps and femboys. I am currently romantically talking with another man.
Someone kill me. I have become the very thing I despise.

lmao!!!

Be careful.. Bogs are always watching. They will not hesitate to rule with a fair but iron fist. Bogdabots now being dispatched for investigation.

I have a notebook on the shit I have on other people (general blackmail and other things that can ruin other people's relationship). Whenever I feel like this one person is annoying me too much, I just pass the info I have on him along and it ruins his day. Never got caught and I'm not stopping.

I like all the shitpost/shill threads. I think they are shitposters though and not shills. It hones Sup Forums's argument and meme making skills so we dont become lazy with arguments like the left did after Obama won.

I dont agree with every viewpoint of Trump's but he is doing an above average job as president for being 2 months in.

>It hones Sup Forums argumentation skills
>Such thread contain no arguments
>Just meme spam that does not address the argument presented, however terrible.

We're not teaching the newfags how to argue, we are just giving them new catchphrases to spout when challenged.

I've secretly been funding and setting up a rogue state in africa that will serve as a colony for Sup Forumsfags

An example of this: It's pretty much required to says "I support Trump, but..." before any sort of cricisism of his governance.

This is cancerous in exactly the same way as "I'm not a racist, but", and will in the end crack our foundations in the same way.

I regret voting for Trump.

Sometimes I shit into a condom and tie it to the door handles of public bathrooms.
I actually do a lot of shit related things, most of them involving leaving it for someone to find.

I hate my job more and more each and every day.

I want to start my own bid'ness. Cut lawns. Trim trees. I don't care, anything.

I don't think my wife will support me.

>Is this the end of our marriage?

My Father is deep into the flat-earth shit. How do I stop it? I'm losing my respect for him.

lol wot?

lol

filtered

If I don't get blown up in an airstrike or get sodomized by a rifle as punishment for starting a civil war in a particular african country. You should see me in the news in about a few years and you should see me post threads recruiting white nationalists to join my autistic state

I'm an SJW and my brother is a Trump supporter.

He's literally a cuck tho. He likes to watch his wife fuck other guys.

>SJWs: 1
>Cuckservatives: 0

>tfw you literally came to Sup Forums from r/the_donald (although had heard of Sup Forums and its peculiarity before) and are now unironically natsoc.

I am okay.

>666
k-keep us posted, user.

DNA test came in 5 days ago and says im 10% jew. Do I kms?