Black people are scarier than white people

I recently mouthed off to a pissed off black guy at a gas station who was treating the attendants like shit. He reacted aggressively and I was scared, because he was huge and already angry. I kept my composure, told him what I thought of his behavior and he huffed off, but I was trying not to shake (not making any claims that I'm not a wimp and a pussy; I've never been in a fight and he could have torn me in half).

My friends told me it was racist to point out he was black, because it was unnecessary - but come on, if it was a white guy, I wouldn't have been as scared. Maybe if he was equally or more muscular, but white people just aren't intimidating. They can be the CRAZIEST, no doubt! But, come on - you see a bunch of white, 20-something tumblrinas walking down the street with guns, that's not as intimidating as one older, stronger black guy because there's a far better chance that guy means business and will blow you the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzQj31fVycU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool blog dude

Thanks.

Make white people scary again.

Black guys are not scary at all what the fuck, they are just like any other person, hit them hard enough and they fall down

in fact, black guys seem to be able to take a punch worse than most other people

t. white guy who lived all 25 years of his life in brampton

Because everyday you see or hear about blacks committing violence so naturally you assume they will attack you.

/thread

Your Canadian Niggers aren't much like ours.

This is bait.

But.

Black people are indeed more likely to literally maim or kill you in the course of a confrontation. They do not have as strong an ability to plan for the future, which, combined with being raised poorly and thus being more immature, means that the equivalent white man's calculation of "it's not worth it, I should just walk away..." is overridden by chimpout.exe potentially resulting in you getting shot or stabbed.

Ah, yes, that time when ((("""whites"""))) split the atom.
Also, Nazis killed other whites predominantly (not including Jews), and helped end colonialism.

Also pic related.

Niggers aren't scary, they're just quick tempered and blustering.

The most important thing to remember when confronting one is that they travel in packs.
Whenever you see one nigger, there is another (or usually more) closing on your six.

A civilized human is bound by the laws of his land, and thus interacting with them comes with the assurance that they will not cast off the law and cause you harm.

An uncivilized human is quick to disregard the law when emotions run high, and there is no guarantee of safety for anyone around. One second could have you chatting normally and the next you're fighting off an attacker with a knife.

Around blacks, never relax, they say.

Neither our are whites apeparntly because we aint chicken shit bitch made suckas who scared because a man has darker skin than me

youtube.com/watch?v=rzQj31fVycU

this is what Canadian whites do to American blacks anyways

>equating a street encounter with hockey

there's no reason for you to be this inebriated on a wednesday

I disagree. White people are the scariest motherfuckers around. All the most successful serial killers? White.

And don't get me started about when white people get very pissed off and are mobilized. Last time that happened, 60 million people died.

Nigs are 99% posturing. If you call their bix nood bluff they won't fight you unless their homies are near by.

Also, from experience, they make terrible infantryman.

I'm not sure if this is considered racism, but I'm Hispanic and I feel uncomfortable around other Hispanics. Especially in High School... I remember how a lot of the latino kids kept yelling, throwing things, and generally act like monkeys that didn't want to be there.
All in all, I'm liking Uni since I don't have to deal with these people (no way in hell they'll get admitted).

little puto you a little bitch i bet you voted for trump buey

>implying there isnt a reason to be inebriated everyday with the current state of your economy

>be flyover resident
>drive to san francisco with family for new years
>never seen so many niggers
>be at subway
>black guy behind me mumbling
>ask him to repeat what he said
>see ear piece as he says "If I was talking to you, you'd know it"
>on guard rest of the trip

Fucking niggers

>he's scared of niggers
lmfao, he only thing to be scared of with them is getting shot when you're kicking their asses.
Break the bitch's hands asap.

no,

you're just scared of black people

t.Tyrone

>Shoving eachother wearing a bear costume and a helmet being officiated by refs
>The same as getting into a fight with a wild nog
w

e

w

>Brampton
>Black people
you wat ching chong ling long?

>Nigs are 99% posturing.

Absolutely. I manage a nightclub and over the years I've seen thousands of fuck huge nigs back down from a fight with a guy half their size.

They usually only get into it when they have 3 to one odds.

I live in Louisiana. This is the absolute worst niggers can get (Baton Rouge, New Orleans), and they still aren't shit compared to whites. Here's your (you), pussy.

Hear hear, good sir.

Nukes are only REALLY terrifying because they can hit anywhere in half an hour via basically missile.

And rocketry is a goy as it gets.

>Also, from experience, they make terrible infantryman.

Have you ever heard of the Battle of the Crater?

Nice try JIDF.
Reported for being a fucking kike

what are you, weak?
Blacks are all talk, literally all talk. They don't fight unless they're in packs and have a numerical advantage, and even then they are still deterred by a low pain threshold. A lot of them think whites are crazy so you can use that to your advantage, nobody wants to fight the clinically insane.
Niggers will also hurt themselves during a fight because they throw out coordination and swing wildly.

> Gay romance fiction
What the fuck is wrong with you? You antifa types are fucking weird.
It is a bit of a psychological trick. The media and their coons go a long way to drill this into the heads of the public imagination. They deal in fantasy and playing on your psyche as a replacement for natural instincts in the wild.

You want to see wild animals all around you and come into conflict with them.

You want to walk through the shopping mall as if walking through a forest searching for the edible and non edible. Classicly, men just hang around protecting their women, women gather.

They guy just had a convo with you (apparently). He was pissed off at something that maybe he thought was not right and is now probably resentful.
This is why you need to stop being a cuck, no one benefits from this apart from those who would abuse it, unlike that guy.

Also if you genuinely don't want black people to be scapegoats you should probably not utilize them as some rabid figue head. It is pretty sick.

Protect your dome nerd

>ernest rutherford wasnt (((''''''white'''''')))

what kind of double nigger writes like this