Weed Adventures

Whats the most nostalgic/remembered/fucked up/most interesting/etc thing you've done whilst high.

I haven't done much crazy stuff myself, but I'd love to go skydiving while high as fuck and also high as fuck.

DUDE WEED LMAO

pol

kill yourself

This is your average nu-Sup Forums poster

I sorted myself out and realized I would never be happy unless I straightened up.

we b now

Every day since i was 14
Im still quite smart compared to my peers, and am an Engineering major at the largest public college in the USA

Weed is degenerate and this thread spreads degeneracy. You know what to do OP. Sage.

Dropped acid late one night.
Forgot eye doctor appt in AM.
Nurse walks over to put dilating drops in my eyes, stops and obviously confused says "oh, I must have done you already.
Got really fucked up prescription for lenses.
Didn't need to get pupils dilated

go to Sup Forums pothead

hmm nothing to crazy

one time we were chilling somewhere in a forest with a bunch of people
and there was this kid who was about 2 years younger than us, he was drunk as fuck
we told him we had speed (which we didn't) and asked if he wanted some
he said yes, then we gave him some sand and he snorted it, end of story

kek

>falling for the herbal jew

i smoked a blunt with 3 different kinds of grass.

As for me I'd love to violently slaughter every single dope fiend. Fucking degenerates, GET OUT!

underage b&

>do not steal

Stolen

I can't really talk about those things on a Christian imageboard.

>angry cause they never had fun in their teenage years
sad

Nothing, really, and I've gotten high hundreds of times it seems. Weed doesn't strike me as much of a drug to go on a new adventure high on. That is, I wouldn't try something like skydiving for the first time baked.

The best I can come up with is smoking joints while joyriding around or just smoking with friends and not doing much of anything. Those are the only memorable experiences to me. I once found a joint by accident, smoked it thinking it was a cigarette and was surprised when it got me high.

Smoking in new/unusual or fun places is always memorable in some way, but I don't think that's what you meant.

>destroying your brain is now considered "fun"

>That is, I wouldn't try something like skydiving for the first time baked.

Depends on the strain.

weed doesn't destroy your brain

>Smoking weed during your teenage years
Enjoy having less potential due to stunted brain

That's literally why I started doing drugs.

170+ IQ gets old when the average person is around 105.

I talked to a really crazy dude while tripping who was going on about being a mason and him being able to legally buy any drug he wanted and a bunch of other weird shit. He also said he had run away from the hospital a few days before that and that he was supposed to be contacted by the masons at the place we were.
Which one of you CIA niggers fucked with that bastard? He was disturbing. Glad I ran away. Tripping too hard for that shit.

Weed often zones me out and if I get into an unfamiliar situation, that can make me uncomfortable. Sometimes that isn't an issue, but skydiving would be scary enough going into sober. I would feel better being fully alert, you know?

Once you'll hit 50 years, you will finally understand what I meant.

I have a pretty high IQ though, I study computer science and am in the top of my class with grades
but hey, maybe I'm an outlier

I'm not saying you should smoke weed everyday ofcourse
once a week or once every 2 weeks is fine
it's a lot less harmful than alcohol

stop scaring me :(

hooked up with this burly lesbian friend i was getting high with, probably still the only dick she ever got

Too many edibles, ended up staring at a shitty office carpet watching my brain try to recognise what I was seeing. A square cornfield viewed from a corner kept popping up. A castle with a dragon and clouds, some other stuff I don't remember, all still images.

Went on for about 40mins and I decided I needed to sleep it off, gravity was getting too heavy.

>it's a lot less harmful than alcohol
I'll agree with this for sure

For sure, but like I said, depends on the strain.

There are a few strains that actually give you energy/focus/uplift mood.

A Mr Nice. x Green Crack strain for instance.

But, everyone has different reactions, different expectations, different experiences.

If you think you shouldn't be high when doing something, you probably shouldn't be.

>inter-railing around europe last year.
>arrive in amsterdam at 8:30pm
>go to hostel and drop off bag
>take bus back into the city
>never smoked before but when in rome
>buy 1g of white widow
>roll it
>smoked it too quickly
>walk around for a while completely fucked up
>try to find a bus
>too high to remember that they stop at midnight
>spend 3 hours walking to the hostel only 1km away
>finally get back
>too high to sleep
>listen to the other people in the room sleep
>heard the girl on the bed above mine masturbate
>got high the next day and went to the red light district

Sounds like your brain wants you to ditch office life, user.

yeah it's critically important not to fuck with weed until you're >20. totally agree