(((SHAPIRO))) visits my school

(((Ben Shapiro))) will be visiting my campus on UF this coming Monday.

I want to confront him and his shitty face about his half-assed jewery.

What does Sup Forums want me to ask him? Trips decides.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Us3pn0wS-U
youtube.com/watch?v=DS_MUf8cycA&list=PLrHG_aAvxl-l8Md37lqjcZz3zF3ekgLFg&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you suck dick?

Ask him what is his opinion on ranions theory of species variegation in segmented arthropods

Tempting... but no dice

I saw Shapiro speak at my school last year. He'll have time at the end of his talk for questions. The problem, however, is that it's a very poor environment to confront him, because you're not in control of the mic, the crowd loves him, and he will shut you down before you're able to get you're point across. Then he'll answer your question in a very smug, condescending way, twist your words, and basically ignore anything of substance that you said. Basically your typical jewish rhetorical tactics.

Ask him about Race and IQ.

That is the only question that make these cuckservatives uncomfortable.

looks like a 50 year old in a 30 year old's body - which due to bad living is equivalent to that of a 40 year old.

Don't do it, and it hurt me to say that. People like Ben led me away from being a shitlib, which led to me being a WN. Though he is a Jew, we need to Jew him and use his full potential. Then discard to oven

That's why I want to hit him with something that's hard to pull back from. Something like his "I'm neutral on the "Trump Axis" bullshit or his "True Conservative" bullshit.

Is feminism a Jewish invention?

No can do. He needs to be taken down a peg. If I don't get a response from this thread I'm gonna go solo and think up something myself.

Ask him if he still thinks Michelle Fields was "Grabbed tightly and yanked down"

I wanna so badly dude. But I feel like It'll fall flat and I'd just get booed out of the room

Clearly his Achilles heel is Judaism. The difficultly is figuring out how to frame the jewish question a succinct, ironclad way that he won't be able to convincing weasel his way around, or dismiss as anti-semitism.

Ben is pretty smart and reasonable. He likes Trump now but isn't a total sycophant.

Ask him about the jewish involvement in Bolshevism, mention Genrikh Yagoda, the Weimar Republic as well as the frankfurt school

Checked

>"While not every Jew is evil obviously, why do Jews disproportionately seem to be the most evil people in history, like Soros, Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky, Hollywood producers and directors, etc?"

OH JESUS CHRIST

OH FUCK

Well, I did say I'd do it...

WINRAR! OP must delivar

What is he talking about, OP.
That will help shape what questions that should be asked

Can I get some info so I can word myself succinctly and potentially have a comeback?

>UF
Hello fellow Gatorfag. I didn't realize Ben was coming to campus. I might have to check this out.

can you report back about his height?

Apparently he's like 5'6"

you guys still fail to see the difference between being a jew and being a practicing member of the religion. most jews are secular and so turn their jewiness to taking over the world, ben is the actual religious type who is more focused on just getting Gaza back in israeli control. I think pol just needs to get over the jewish thing

your life just changed forever my friend. If you're white, dress well, aren't autistic looking or sounding, and proudly ask the question you will be Sup Forums's hero for the next month

Ask him why he lies about his height online.

Also we need screencaps of this for tomorrow

I'm fat as fuck, but I think I can make myself presentable.

But UF is pretty cucked. I'm actually a little worried about being labeled an anti-semite/being kicked from school

Leat him alone he is doing more than /pol.

Watch this interview and you're golden, also, Swallow some redpills before the event.
It'll be glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Us3pn0wS-U

Ask him why over 40% of the top 1% are Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=DS_MUf8cycA&list=PLrHG_aAvxl-l8Md37lqjcZz3zF3ekgLFg&index=6

Sup Forums is mostly retarded when it comes to applying specifics but the general ideas are right.

I remember when I argued against Natsoc Germany and said in the long-run that it would be really easy for corruption to overtake them and very subjective things to be labeled 'degeneracy', people unironically told me that because they were nationalists, they would never be corrupt.

Last night I had a few people saying I would be taken on 'MUH ROPE DAY' because I said forming fraternal organizations like The Masons is natural and unstoppable.

One guy said I'd be tortured lol

I couldn't have said it better

you better film it bitch and post it here monday

stop promoting that lying sack of shit's events in here!

Fuuuuuck. I'm not filming, but since the show is gonna be recorded you won't have to worry, it'll be there for you.

Shit fuck fuck shit why did I make a fucking thread. FUuuuuuuuck.

SO MUCH FUCKING WIN

good question also.

You'll be fine. If they try to shut you down we will only have more ammo against them. You'll have been personally touched by the Jewish control. And can confirm this shit from a 1st person perspective.

Not an argument, fag

lol
>fat nazi gets booed off stage for racist rhetoric

do the altright justice son, godspeed

Fucking this. Unless it's for the sake of asking something actually worth asking.

this

>y-y-you'll lose, goyim! Muh corruption that doesn't already exist!

Use the socratic methods, ask the questions clearly but in a tone and language that makes it seems you're really just curious. It's all in the presentation.

how does baby foreskin taste?

I think you need to go back to r/the_donald

I wanted to have a public life after this. If I'm gonna do this, then I'd like to at least phrase it in a way that makes me not appear to be a nazi.

It is. Read the winrar faggot

ask him what made him so based, how big was the pill?

>form a huge bureaucracy
>nationalize industries like in SA
>have a secret police
>label certain things degenerate at your own discretion

Oh yeah, that totally wouldn't be abused

>
Yeah, this probably sounds like what I'll do. I'm just getting nervous. I'll do my homework, and see if I can not kill myself after all this is over.

VERY IMPORTANT
>Preceding the question, lie and tell him that you have jewish ancestry and therefore you cannot be labeled an anti-semite

That's pretty dope, is there a higher resolution copy?

> Knew Hillary would be the end of the country.

> Shilled against Trump anyway.

Fuck Ben, I don't care that hes a (((Shapiro))) but ones like him make it hard for the good ones like Savage and Stephen Miller.

Ask him why he was giving aid and comfort to the enemy during the "Flight 93 Election".

YES! THIS IS IT!!! Thank you!!!
I can jew the jew if I say I'm a jew!!!

>If I don't get a response from this thread I'm gonna go solo and think up something myself.
You're doomed.

it's ok.
we know you're not going to do anything. not only are you a spineless unmotivated lazy faggot but you are a time waster. Enjoy the attention, both today and tomorrow when a bunch of polacks whinge about no profit.

good on you.

Take heart, brother. If you can shut him down we will have won a victory.
I am await and pray for your victory.

This. Bring a tape measure with you and ask to measure him.

moloch is isreal, youve all become mudslim drones to spark a race war with #iam-muslim all reliously righteous people are the real enemy of progress

>Check'em
Kek wills it
Outjew the jew

I don't think it'll shut him down, but I think it certainly will be uncomfortable.

Winrar!

Inbred jew genes.

If you can maximize his discomfort it will make him look weak. If he completely ignores you, you will have done very well. That will make him look bad. The silence will help confirm guilt.

I bet 1000 kekles OP pusses out.

You know what you must do, user.

Unfortunately no, have some others but in lower res

I'm being completely honest here.

I don't feel great about it. I feel like I'll lose a lot of friends, but if I could stand up to the power just once then maybe... Maybe things would be different for me.

I'm going to get tickets before I go to class monday so I can see you make a douche of yourself. Will film and post that night, looking forward to this, user.

That's going to make you look bad. Just bring a measuring stick so he can't lie about his height anymore.

>lying to win the argument
kek, he may actually be jewish by the end of the day

only jews and simps go to his shit

Ask him something related to JQ, but something that is undeniable like jews being behind the immigration act of 1964 or our relationship with Israel and why they've fucked us over so many times. Make sure to have your question written down.

Ask him why the Polish government only tried the SS commander at Auschwitz with the death of 300,000 people if 1.5 million died there.

Then ask him why the 6 million figure didn't change when they dropped the Auschwitz number from 4 million to 1.5 million.

After the event, ask for a selfie and say "Hitler did nothing wrong" just before you take it.

Ask him why do niggers stink and if he supports open borders for Israel

Leaving to get dinner. If anyone else gets a trip I'll ask both of the questions to him.

Maybe something a little more low-key so I can come in for the swing with the "Why were they all Jewish?" bit/

If the Holocaust really happened why was there no Zyklon B residue when Germar Rudolf tested the walls??

If the Holocaust really happened why is it illegal to question it? If it really happened wouldn't you want people to examine the evidence if it were really true?

Kek
Hello fellow chosen

ask him what a stereotypical badger is

Uuuuh, good luck I guess.

I'll be looking out for that vid if you're serious.

I'll look for the fat guy with the dumb question.

Ask him if Europeans have a right to their ancestrial home if Jews do

Ask him if he has a step stool in his kitchen

welp

Pie his ass

This is honestly what I wanted, praise user, praise OP, praise Kek.

2bh he'll probably answer they weren't real jews like he did here:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

You may come back appealing to his "not a true Scottman" fallacy.

Ask him why your dad didn't love you.

Damn. So close.

Roll again for the dad thing

>Michelle Fields
I bet he is going to chimp out.

Rehearse your question and record it then watch it. Iron it out. Dont fuck it up m8ey, good luck.

this

Thanks for telling me about the event, I'll be making the one and a half hour drive to my future college on Monday to heckle you now. Shapiro 2024 bitch nigger?

Ah. The individualism argument.
I think that they are forgetting that the Jews control both the Neo-cons as well as the Democrats.

You can also use his own rhetoric against him OP, the one he presents on the muslim minority video, just change it to zionism, Ashkenazi ant their views regarding Israel and Multiculturalism