Why has Nunes effectively shut down the House Intelligence Committee's investigation?

Why has Nunes effectively shut down the House Intelligence Committee's investigation?

Why won't Nunes reveal his source of "incidental gathering", which turned out to be incorrect anyway, to his own committee?

Why did Nunes leak classified information in the midst of an investigation related to leaks of classified information?

Why won't Nunes step aside and let this investigation continue without his obvious conflict of interest?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/29/former-obama-official-discloses-rush-to-get-intelligence-on-trump-team.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Dems only interest is trying to find some bullshit excuse to overturn the election. All of their antics, including the recount nonsense, trying to go after the electors, etc. shows that they are just trying everything possible to overturn the election. Since THEY have a vested interest, none should be permitted on the committee.

This is just proof of your delusion.

Trump won the election. Period. When he is impeached, if Pence was innocent, then Pence is president. If Pence is impeached, and it happens closely after Trump, then Ryan is president.

Republicans won the election. This isn't in dispute. But we won't stand for traitors.

because it makes people like you mad

you better get used to 8 years of this lmaooooo

>breaking multiple laws to make liberals mad

So he's still breaking the law.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>When he is impeached

Impeachment doesn't even mean leaving office you drooling retard. Clinton was impeached. Enjoy your delusions though.

Once the hammer drops on the wiretapping stuff though, then we're really gonna see some shit.

There was no wiretapping, so that's fine. This is confirmed. Even Nunes had to backpedal.

Trump will be impeached, Vlad.

>when the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DNI all found no evidence of Trump campaign collusion with Russia

Shouldn't you keep your faggotry to one thread
He's the reality of the situation
Also
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/29/former-obama-official-discloses-rush-to-get-intelligence-on-trump-team.html

Are you? Seriously, nothing you write makes any sense. You are either very stupid, or very, very stupid. There is no evidence of any Russian interference. The Dems want to manufacture evidence, and use it to remove Trump. If they impeach him on this, they will also invalidate the election. You dumbfuck. If Trump committed an impeachable offense AFTER the election - AFTER, you low IQ scumbag - then Pence would assume the office. IF it was proven that the election was won unfairly by Trump, the election would be invalidated. You fucking retarded cocksucker. Where do morons like you get off insulting people with triple your IQ? Punk.

>There was no wiretapping

lolol

>he's too retarded to notice the 50 threads about what happened on Morning Joe

Stay salty though, bitch tits.

Why are you so massively retarded?

You said Dems are trying to overturn the election. And I clearly stated that that's impossible.

Kill yourself you miserable Russian kike.

Yep, troll/slide thread confirmed.

Yawnnnn....no evidence. You are just a waste of time. I'm tired of smacking your low IQ ass around.....

This.

Whether or not the Russians influenced the election is beside the point. The Russians tried to influence the election and were invited to do so by Trump. This is treason. A patriot would ask for Trump's head. However, his successor has to be Republican.

If this election cycle has proved anything, it's that democrats love to project

>Lets play who said that?

"Russia, if your listening, I hope your able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing"

Hint: youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ

I'm with the others....what the fuck are you talking about? Your post contradicts itself, like...you're responding to someone who....agrees with your point like they're an idiot and don't.

I'm really at a loss for what the fuck you're doing

IF they impeach Trump, the grounds will be sufficient to also invalidate the election. Kill yourself, kike. Or. let me know where you live, and I'll kill you. I am on Trump's side, you stupid fuck. There is no evidence of any wrong doing...so any grounds for impeachment would be complete fabrications. If they can get away with this by lying, they can then get away with ANYTHING. Including setting up a permanent leftist dictatorship. You dumb fuck.

There are still many dems delusional enough to believe they are going to find evidence that delegitimizes the election, requiring a special election to be called. One of the democrats theu bring on fox was talking about this today.

>Jap telling Americans what a patriot would or wouldn't do

>I'm really at a loss for what the fuck you're doing

He's shitting Shareblue talking points out of his salty ass. Totally out of his depth.

>I ignore hyperbole when it's convenient for me

Also i'm pretty sure your OP on a proxy
You have the same writing style

>But we won't stand for traitors.

Nunes viewed 'foreign intercepts' not related to Russia. 'Foreign intercepts' likely means transcripts provided by a foreign surveillance organization = British GCHQ, which would fall outside the FISA courts and warrants. Judge Napolitano stands by his stated view that the GCHQ provided the intel. Obama tried to circumvent the law if this is true. We should soon know.

>You are either very stupid, or very, very stupid.
HOLY FUG YOU SURE GOT HIM :-DD

they've been throwing shit at the wall until something sticks, nothings stuck but they'll continue to make the claims. All it does is ruin their credibility and show moderates how up their own ass these people are.