www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3031587&cloc=joongangdaily|home|newslist1
cnbc.com/2017/03/29/general-calls-iran-destabilizing-force-suggests-us-disrupt-regime-by-military-means.html
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/congress-iran-islamic-revolutionary-guard-corps-sanctions
debka.com/article/25985/All-15-Arab-Summit-resolutions-blast-Iran
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/pmu-iraq-shiite-militias-iran-syria-golan-israel
foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/29/can-trump-end-the-war-in-syria/
sputniknews.com/military/201703291052097910-budget-us-marines-ground-fleet/
google.com/search?q=populist demagouge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>South Korean Military Says Pyongyang, North Korea, on Verge of Sixth Nuclear Test
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3031587&cloc=joongangdaily|home|newslist1

>General calls Iran 'destabilizing' force, suggests US 'disrupt' regime by military means
cnbc.com/2017/03/29/general-calls-iran-destabilizing-force-suggests-us-disrupt-regime-by-military-means.html

>Congress cautiously takes on Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/congress-iran-islamic-revolutionary-guard-corps-sanctions

>All 15 Arab Summit resolutions blast Iran
debka.com/article/25985/All-15-Arab-Summit-resolutions-blast-Iran

>What role will Iran-linked militias play once IS leaves Iraq?
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/pmu-iraq-shiite-militias-iran-syria-golan-israel

>Can Trump End the War in Syria?
foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/29/can-trump-end-the-war-in-syria/

>US Marines Could Be Forced to Ground Half of Aerial Fleet: military officials say that if Washington does not pass a clean, full-year budget resolution soon, the Marines will be compelled to shut down half of their aerial fleet
sputniknews.com/military/201703291052097910-budget-us-marines-ground-fleet/

inb4 the argumentative shill and "spam drumpf hurr" shill

Wait, if the Democrats aren't taking it seriously.. then...

I have a question for you anons, and I've been trying to figure it out since I started going down the rabbit hole a year or so ago.

So we all agree Clinton and her globalist friends are corrupt. Their policies would have put us all in danger and likely ended the American experiment. My question though is what's the end goal of the globalists? Is it power for the sake of power? Is it killing off the white race (and if so, for what reason)? I've slowly easing people around me the redpills I've learned here, but I still can't give them the "why" part of the equation.

Lol you can't refute this

Fuck Trumpf and fuck white people!

REMINDER

When will it end?

Why do our mods wage a jihad against us?

Inb4 Drumpf x100

F frompf and F white people

If he comes back I have two IPs to report him with. The more people report, the faster the spammer is banned.

How are the democrats not just a fucking obstructionist mob?

They're fucking shooting the messenger now because they don't like the results. Fucking 8 months of MUH RUSSIA and 8 months of nothing. So who we gonna blame? THIS GUY

also inb4 the shills get so desperate and worried that they just start accusing everyone of being a trump shill

what did the mods do to you?

>yfw Trump's tax reform kills the Democratic party

*moans* unnngh

Soon.

They did it instantly. They're seditious and the party is owned by chinks.

I hate house republicans, there we are

because theyre faggots. honestly, what kind of human being do you think becomes a mod on Sup Forums?

This is one of my favorite cat pictures on the internet. Needs a MAGA hat I think.

When do we actually start on tax reform? Or infrastructure?

This is making my head hurt..

>A BRRAAPPPPPMENTTTTT

>*MOANS VERY LOUD*

that's some quality' discussion

Drumpf Drumpf Drumpf Drumpf Drumpf Drumpf

CRUMPETS AND COTTAGES

>white obama
what did they mean by this

DRUMPF

Look in the Talmund for some answers. The Rothschilds want more power over the world, and they figured replacing everyone with Muslims would be a good way to do it.

Remember frompfkins, his real name is drumpf.

I like your autism. Maybe your crap will catch on, who knows

So the thing is not a bot because of the typos, right? Or is that part of being able to spam better?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

...Anonymous (ID: y3oDUhCr)
03/29/17(Wed)19:10:57 No.118854872
#
DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUNPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUNPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

They left me to rot in threads that need to be cleaned.
I never thought of that.

>When you respond to a shill with some links and he vanishes entirely
Buttfrustrated or converted, it doesn't matter. That never gets old.

Fuck Democucks and fuck non-white "people".

Can't kill what is already dead

In the sense that they got their topical evidence from WP and NYT and decided that was enough to start screeching about muh russia.
Faggots on the democrat side probably got the exact same briefing from intelligence but only Nunes acted on it or maybe was the only one that read it.

That's all well and good, but when you decide a person is racist just based on the fact that they are *White* you're the exact thing you're claiming to be against

They aren't even investigating. They know there is nothing there. They just want to keep the narrative going and talking about it all day for as long as they can. That's it.

golf comes first

This is news on Monday:
Some mayors are breaking the law; agents in Washington leaked information.

-This is "news" on Tuesday:
Some mayors are still breaking the law; agents in Washington leaked information again.

-This is news on Wednesday:
Those mayors are still breaking the law; agents in Washington leaked more information.

-This is "news" on Thursda-

Stop the tape. How the fuck is this 'news'? Every goddam day for a month I have been hearing about some government shitbags breaking the law and nothing happens, and the next day I hear about it again.

Go out and break the law. Announce it on national television. See if you get to announce it again the next day.

Stop fucking telling me something is a crime or news if no one is making any goddam effort to stop it. Make arrests. Roll in the troops. Send out the marshalls.

But for all that is sacred and holy, do not fucking come back to me on Friday and tell me that mayors and government agents are breaking the law like its fucking news when you do nothing about it.

What the fuck is going on in this country where the fucking government is crying to *ME* about shit I can't do anything about and they fucking wont. Goddammit.

It still amazes me to this day that people get paid to make these shitty cartoons. What does it provide?
Certainly not humour that's for sure and it doesn't show anything new or insightful, waste of good paper.

>Added more debt than every other president combined
>History of targeting political opposition for harassment
>Spied on the entire country
>Declared himself a dictator when congress refused to work with him on his unconstitutional executive orders

holy shit pol why CAN'T we lock him up?

one of my faves

OH NO
NOT TWEETING AND BIGOTRY

DRUMPF

fdumpf

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

That brings a tear to my eye.

>"why" part of the equation.

They tell you why all the time.According to the new left Whiteness is the problem in the world. All you have to do is spend 10mins watching Youtube videos from SJW's.

Its the natural conclusion to their shitty arguments. We're all equal but no matter what they do white people outperform. It can't be that whites are just smarter so it must be that whites set up systems of oppression.

Can someone start a cpd / robert thread? Is it too early?

You can and will.

One cannot escape destiny, and the destiny of every criminal nigger involves prison. Obama is a criminal nigger.

congrats

>holy shit pol why CAN'T we lock him up?
We need to purge all the shitbags loyal to him first or there will be war.

Do you really think Sessions is taking this idly? Ironclad cases take time to prosecute.

Checked!
Who knows, wouldn't blame someone if they just hanged the bastard right then and there.

I didn't need these feels, Dad. Are you trying to use your Anglo lies on me? Makes me want to get a little teary eyed.

>retaliate with nukes
Oh yes

>tfw your poll is so shitty even fucking CBS News disagrees with you

YES! I wasn't expecting you to make it, but thank you!

Fuck Democucks and fuck non-white "people".

>These feels
Right in the benis

Make a tiny hat version.

>when you're so gay you come out the other side less degenerate than when you started

>or there will be war.
From who? Those unarmed pussies that support him?

This, the harder they investigate the faster they will get to the bottom of it, ie nothing. Everyone who has seen the evidence, Democrat or Republican, agrees that there is NOTHING.

Since mods are dead someone start a Right Wing Safety Squad thread. Let's get back to work.

If the worst comes to worst, Britain will become an honorary state.

What happened to all the awoo posters?

>samples under 10,000 actually get published
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
its already been released in the email leaks that the poll companies just use a list of democrats to call and the people who don't answer on the republican side have the vote chosen for them

There are still Obama agents within the Pentagon and the FBI, and of course the CIA. The purge is not yet complete.

If digits Trump gets another appointment for the Supreme Court by September.

see

Go for it lad but make sure that you are using a way that doesn't get you banned when they come back.

Reroll.

DRUMPF

The sample size is alright but you're right about the second thing.

When they're not here, they're raiding somewhere out of boredom, why do you think there's a bot spamming non-stop here?

day of the squeeze soon

racist German... typical of your Nazi blood
Merkal is only good German... and an attractive one

I am just a humble person who likes to use GIMP.
>
or smaller?

>Some mayors are breaking the law; agents in Washington leaked information.
[citation needed]
Is this the "sanctuary cities" nonsense?
Google "detention retainer".
tl;dr: The government can't hold anyone without a warrant.
ICE usually issues non-binding "detention retainers" instead of actual warrants.
Theo only local governments "breaking the law" are those that honor the detention retainers in the first place.

level 2 tl:dr: google.com/search?q=populist demagouge

I don't get why the left thinks his granddad's real last name is funny. There is nothing funny about Germans especially their names. These are a people that know no humor.

I missed out on the RWSS threads. Weren't they getting shitty commune-type places that were "art studios" where hippies lives shut down?

somewhere?