Rapefugee shit found in soda

>Police have launched an investigation after “human waste” was found in a shipment of Coke cans.

>The cans reportedly arrived on a truck from Germany where immigrants used the cans as a toilet on the long journey across Europe.

foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/03/29/human-waste-found-in-coca-cola-cans-at-ireland-coke-factory.html

send em to the dollar stores

even monkeys are potty trained
what is wrong with loos?

>europeans are literally dining on refugee shit

god this timelines getting weird

>Caca-Cola

top kek

>coca-colon

Kek

and eurofags will do nothing

Put me in the screencap or your father will die tomorrow morning

>caca-colon

>be european
>drink refugee shit

the lügenpresse here didn't report the fact, that immigrants were to blame, lol

Either yesterday or the day before a poo-in-loo made that comment in the thread and was thus rewarded with (you)s. There isn't going to be a screencap.

CRAP IN COLA

Coincidentally human waste is what coke is made of. Pepsi master race!

almonds activated

>weird
>no one (you)'d the German yet

I think this timeline got seriously fucked up somehow

> foxnews

>muh redpilled sources hurr durr

This is fucking disgusting

These people have no social consciousness

>Faux News
That being said,
POO

They no chinese

They no play joke

POO

IN

POP

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDD
OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDD

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELEXDXDXDX

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^))^)^)^^:^::^:^:^:^:^:^)^)^))^)^)^):^)^)^::)^)^)))^):^:^:^:)^)^)^)^)^)^:
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDDDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

You raciss

I work at coke, Australia and can confirm.

We had some top keks about it the other day.

Autism

kill yourself

They make dookie in your coke.

How freely available is this sort of softly censored information to your typical normie German outside of the Lügenpresse? Are they becoming aware that there is a significant disconnect between what they hear and reality?

I prefer Poopsi.

Golden

I guess people prefer Coca-Cola over Pepsi for it's exotic taste.

The taste of diversity

u r le butthurt faget XDD!!!

>implying battery-acid-cola wouldn't completely dissolve all possible viruses and bacteria from feces
Also, why would you care about degenerates who think sugary acid is worth their money or health?