Playing New Vegas and deciding on a faction. Is Caesars Legion redpilled?

Playing New Vegas and deciding on a faction. Is Caesars Legion redpilled?

I suppose so, but the NCR is a better choice in terms of right wing libertarian values

>not being independent
loser

I dunno, how much red pilled can a horde of barbarians with a history teacher leading them can be ?

Cuck.

CL are pretty much ISIS.

CL is the best faction but their shit is the least developed and most rushed so without mods it's not fun

also

NCR is a bunch of cucks
House master race

CL is literally ISIS, user.

they are the most redpilled. they crucify people

>larpers who enslave their own people
>redpilled
nah mate they're just cunts

I like they're messege but they're shit. Caesar is the only thing holding them and they don't even have a Senate.

> Is Caesars Legion redpilled?

No, they're a bunch of primitive savages, literally the 3rd world shitskins of our age.

Autocratic technocracy via House is the one and only redpill.

The Legion is the HRE.
>originally dozens of tiny, weak independent nations locked in pointless conflicts
>powerful leader unites them as one strong union
>proceeds to absolutely btfo everyone within a spear's reach
>powerful leader dies
>union splinters into dozens of tiny, weak independent nations locked in pointless conflicts
F

(((libertarian)))

House is the best choice

Then Yes-Man

Then Legion

Then NCR

yeah, they're red pilled. It's underdeveloped, so you won't have as much fun. In fact, it's downright buggy. Fun is the whole point of 99% of games.

>larping barbaric faggots living in huts thinking they are recreating the roman empire
lawful neutral is the only truly redpilled way to play this game. every faction, even the followers, need to be cut down to size and double crossed at some point

(((House)))

The NCR poorly defends civilians and trade caravans within it's borders from raiders and they tax people to shit. Not to mention there's a lot of faggots in the NCR military and they don't have the technology of the BoS or House.

Patrician choice.

Would choose the Enclave if they were still a force to be reckoned with but House is good enough.

Mr. House is the most redpilled faction, too bad you have to kill the brotherhood of steel.

I just realized today that Mr. House is basically the Byzantine Empire

How can man children entertainment be red pilled in any kind?

Do something useful with your time. This is Sup Forums shit anyways.

>siding with a faction
>being by yourself killing anyone you meet in the wasteland isn't one of the factions
>mfw I'm not my own master

If you solve Caesar's "problem" he'll tell you exactly what the purpose of the Legion is. It's pretty based tbqh. Problem is it makes the NCR (i.e. half the game's NPCs) hate you.

Get the Brotherhood-House alliance mod. You were originally intended to be able to convince both House and Caesar to ally with the Brotherhood and the mod restores that option.

well they degenerated to the point they put women in charge of supply runs so it was probably for the best to put them down

NCR is the inefficient bureaucracy that represents western society. Caesar's Legion is the radical fascist empire. Independent Vegas is the libertarian choice

Is there one that let's you have them with the Legion? That contradicts everything the legion is about

How about Fallout 4?

The Brotherhood of Steel
>War machine that hates abominations like ghouls, mutants, radiated beasts, trannies, synths, degenerates, etc.
The Institute
>Securing a future for the human race through very impressive scientific advancement, also sex robots
The Railroad
>literally the underground railroad for robots, thinks synths are people
The Minutemen
>Just trying to establish some law and order, maybe start a Pony Express or some shit

Yes, in Caesar's case he basically jusy agrees to leave them alone and deal with them at a later time. Basically just a way for you to side with Caesar but also join the Brotherhood.

Growing up is realizing house is the one true faction in new vegas

Pop Mr House out of his cryogenic chamber.
All factions destroyed

>Caesar's Retards

of course not

Thank god, man I fucking hate (((bethesda))) for intentionally jewing a good development company so they look better in comparison. Ironically, even in its unfinished state, it's still better than both Fallout 3 and 4.

>furry cosplayers
>redpilled

I always make sure to Fuck Caesar because his cunt ass is nothing like the Roman Empire.

The Romans didn't randomly burn shit for the lulz. Fucking retarded kids.

The Legion is 100% the most logical choice, and I'm not being edgy or because they call people degenerates.
>but muh democracy
They're in a post-apocalyptic world filled with chaos caused by banditry and mutant super monsters. No one is working together mutually. Democracies are naturally built upon a series of gradual changes to a stabilized and homogeneous civil society. Notice how America successfully revolted after 150+ odd-so years as a colony after the French and their injuns were BTFO by the crown and they conveniently decided that it wasn't worth being a colonial subject to Great Britain?
>but muh house
House fucked up multiple times and relies on you to succeed and his ideal goal to only make Vegas great is stupid and vulnerable. Without him everything is screwed.
>but the Legion will be screwed if Caesar dies!
The epilogue doesn't say that. It just says Legate is more brutal, which Caesar was more moderate in that regards. Both of their plans are to simply enact and enforce centralization, assimilation to a common culture and language, lawfulness, and efficiency on the acquired lands, and they carry that out by means of a universal language that almost everyone understands: violence.

THIS

Only Caesar himself is redpilled, and his true ideology dies with him, leaving behind an army of retarded LARPers

BTW the gay rumours are NCR propaganda

Legion spends all day raping delicious female slaves

the robots just look so terrible I can't side with the house.

The house always wins.

>Not murdering everyone in a fit of rage becaue all the buildings are boarded up

enjoy being the delivery boy cuck

>"My only argument is putting parentheses around people's words"

>let you die
>trusts you to carry out his bidding with tiny ass """rewards"""

No he deserved to die.

>not going independent and reforming the Enclave
It's like you want Vegas to die

Sup Forums exists for a reason you stupid nigs

If you're not killing the house and taking control of an army of robots you're doing new vegas wrong. Bend them all to your will user. I believe in you.

In IV its the Brotherhood without a doubt. The Institute is playing with fire and refuses to acknowledge how dangerous skinjobs are. The Railroad are bleeding heart liberals and working against the best interests of humanity. The Minutemen aren't much better and have no plan beyond not getting assfucked by raiders.

The Brotherhood on the other hand has a mission of keeping dangerous technology out of the hands of idiots and cleansing the wasteland one aberration at a time.

>No one is working together mutually.

House and NCR's relationship is bound by treaty and is a blatantly mutually-beneficial engagement. House receives tourists and money, the NCR senate doesn't get hanged because deployed troops can do more than sit in a tent and have a 90% mortality rate.

I sided with the minute men because fuck big government.

I

there's barely any content compared to NCR route
NCR would be a good choice if they weren't incompetent and corrupt as hell
Also boring because they're the route that most people take and the story pushes you in this direction

Caesar's Legion is more like a bunch of idiot LARPers led by a cunning tactician hellbent on world domination for le greaterz gud
think anti-fa and communism

Wild Card is for reddit fedoratypes who think being an overpampered upper middle class brat with a university "degree" makes them more qualified to run society than anyone else because they're "intelligent".

House is the best choice depending on how you define redpilled

It's shit

addendum to Wild Card:
or people who just don't like House and prefer to do things their way

>people who just don't like House

"Boohoo, he didn't lick my ass the moment I walked in and treats me like a paid employee. I'm going back to the NCR where I get a pension for convincing tribals to murder each other."

>not turning the minutemen into a heavily nationalist autocratic post-apocalyptic war machine that cleanses ghouls, snyths and mutants alike

I don't blame you, that would require putting alot of time into a game that isn't that great

>tfw when bethesjew will never make a game as good as Skyrim and Morrowind again

F4 is a terrible game. Can't believe I spent $60 on it.

what does he say?

>Skyrim
>good

Skyrim is empty. It's even more empty than Fallout 3, a game designed to feel empty.

game is shit. get the fuck out. Its an mmo with out the mo.

kys

They are all fucking garbage, the NCR is slightly less garbage though.

>
Wild Card is for reddit fedoratypes who think being an overpampered upper middle class brat with a university "degree" makes them more qualified to run society than anyone else because they're "intelligent".

What if I just want to decide who lives and who dies?

Hey it's this thread again.
NCR is an attempt to rebuilt an old world republic with all the promblems this brings:corruption, bureaucracy and taxes.

Caesars Legion in its current state is barbaric but Caesar wants to reform once he conquers Vegas. Definitively talk to him before deciding.

Yes man is what you make it: Decide which factions you like.

House is the cuck version of Yes man: let House decide.

Causing Lanius to become the Legions leader is raider tier.

In some ways Yes And No Yes in the sense that only the strong survive mentality while also taking or could call ripping of the romans but in a sense some aspects like how for instance when you learn how their ranking systems work if it were irl and someone made it to top dog in this situation in Caesars legion then yea you'd know they earned that. But also no in the sense that Caesars legions empire or nation state is flawed in that they're fighting for Caesar and not for there nation state unlike Irl Rome Or united states :/

Skyrim is the only game Bethesda has made I can still come back to honestly, the soundtrack, everything. I don't know why people think it's empty, it has hours of content compared to Fallout 4 and Fallout 3. Oblivion on the other hand I didn't enjoy. Could've been the plastic NPC's and repetitive voice acting, and the fact I knew the ending already.

While an east coast version of Caesar's Legion in Tricorn hats is appealing, the game just doesn't let you do it. Or get rid of Garvy, the guy is too hopelessly tolerant. So I stuck with the Brotherhood, Maxon more or less has the right idea.

max payne scarred me into being an adult when i was young

kys you are 16 years old thats why you didnt like oblivion

NCR is the blue-pill
Legion is the red-pill

Wild card is the black-pill

It's not like you can kill him or ignore him either. Last time I tried to play the shit game I told the fucker no, I won't help your dumb ass and the game still told me to get the same shitty minigun from the same bubbly, non-aerodynamic vertibird, so I just stopped trying to like the game. It's never gonna happen, Far Harbor was better then base game to be sure but no amount of mods can fix this mess.

Oblivion is ass and you know it.