What is the most redpilled youth organization today and why is it the Boy Scouts of America?

What is the most redpilled youth organization today and why is it the Boy Scouts of America?

Can't verify that, haven't been in it since the gay/transgender ruling. It was fucking awesome for me and all of my friends though. I've seriously considered joining again as an adult leader

I made it to eagle, and it was generally pretty good. I'm in my 30s now though so it's certainly different. however, even toward the end the faggoty hipster dads would try and eliminate all risk (ex: not sitting closer than 5 ft to the fire, etc.). it was based when my dad was involved though.

I made Eagle and also joined OA. I visited my troop a few years later and noticed it had entirely gone to shit. Even patrol meetings, which are meant to be lead by the kids, had to be lead by the adults because the kids were fooling around and wanted nothing but hot pockets for campout meals

Not even joking

>redpilled

Were it redpilled, we'd see more kids embracing nature and personal fitness. Trying to live the BSA way.

Instead, no amount of the natural world could help these kids ever climb from the cess pit of video games they've dug themselves into.

I couldn't help but notice that on more than one occasion their conversations (of the fresh 14 year olds, that is) drifted continuously to Minecraft.

This is the problem with Gen Z. For all the conservatism they hold in their political beliefs, they are still gigantic, estrogen drenched pussies. Even the Boy Scouts couldn't save them.

Its generally a really good program. I've met the best people (and some of the most redpilled people) in scouting and through scouting.

Many good opportunities through it too. Eagle Scout is very respected and fantastic on a resume. People will criticize it for letting in fags (which they shouldn't have done), most fags will leave after the first camping trip.

Who /eaglescout/ here?

here, Las Vegas reporting in

PA reporting in

Eagle scout here in Ohio.

First racist joke I ever heard was in boy scouts.

>What's purple, green, blue, and yellow?

Eagle Scout Georgia reporting in

Circle 10 council, nigger

>What's purple, green, blue, and yellow?

I don't know what?

kys

In Canada:
>Boy Scouts
>Air, Army or Sea Cadets

None others that I can think of

why do you have to make me sad

>redpilled
>allows gays and transgenders.

Hey y'all just got my Eagle last year (im 18 now). I'm still in Venture (goes to 21), but in the BSAs current state, I could not call it redpilled. AMA

I was part of an awesome troop. Kids took 75% responsibility, adults occasionally had to keep things on the rails and handle logistics we couldn't do.

I went back 11 years after getting my Eagle to volunteer. I got through exactly 1 meeting and was devastated at how shitty they were. All the boys had cell phones and weren't paying any attention at all. The adult leaders were 70% female and I could tell adult morale was very low. It's a conservative area, but they were all mini numales.

The top 25% of troops are worth being part of, but you have to shop around and get a good one. The good ones will change your life for the better. An average one is a waste of time.

Another Vegas Eagle here

VCC Eagle reporting.

Any beacon of light they will try to extinguish