Don't let your daughters grow up to be princesses

Don't let your daughters grow up to be princesses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_WUaMci6qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Science gets us nowhere. The plebbit left keeps saying space holds the most promise for humanity, but we will have the same problems then as we do now.

>females can't even Photoshop

bump

>princess
>scientist
>not Queen of the Reich

youtube.com/watch?v=P_WUaMci6qo

why? career women are terriably unhappy because they have denied their nature. I will will teach my daughter to use her looks to get what she wants, and teach her to get a good husband by age 24 and start having kids, BEING A HOUSE WIFE IS NOTBOPPRESSION YOU RETARDS..
I don't know why people think we should teach women to be men, men's lifes are hard

>career women are terriably unhappy

Imagine only knowing one language but fucking that one up so bad that people seriously question whether you are an Indian posting under proxy.

日本語がへたです

>he says all this drivel, using his smartphone

Don't let you babies grow up to be cowboys

I'm going to see to that my daughters will be proper housewives who know their place.

>it's not even a real shirt
lmao

Whoa...

This is...

>by 24

Why so late? She should be wed off by 20 to a man of your choosing, from a good family.

>it's time to let the bed bugs bite

Go study

Deport this burrito nigger

>She should be wed off by 20
That's way too late too. Girls should be married and making baby immediately after her first blood. Or, since that isn't allowed most places, as early as is allowed.

>Don't let your daughters grow up to be princesses

Be a scientist. Depressed and lonely by 45, spend the second half of your life with no family and pounding SSRIs and cheap wine.

don't teach them to be a princcess either, a housewife is a real job, just a easier one, but they still need to clean and learn to cook, not sit around and complan and make the man work when he gets home, alll that work should be done by th time he gets home

What about empress?

Too bad these faggots don't know that most royalty are well educated and wealthy.

>not wanting your qt loli to be a qt loli princess
Wtf

>Thinks science built your shitty smart phone

When will this fucking meme die?? ENGINEERS built it, theres no science in thinking up an invention. You only need to learn mathematics and think outside of the box. How is mixing chemicals going to make an iphone?

Don't let your daughters grow up to destroy space monsters.

Don't let your daughters grow down to become Mexicans.

best part is that the woman doesn't have a kid of her own to give that dumb shirt so she photoshopped it on a random picture of a girl

>spic
>scientist
i'm...
sorry for your loss.

put all your eggs in one basket

>scientists can't have had normal little girl aspirations
Princesses aren't supposed to be useless vapid shells only concerned about getting to dress up like a princess. They're supposed to grow up like anyone else.

but why have regular problem when you can have space problems

What the fuck are you talking about? This is about girls, y'know?

>my daughter will never be that rad

Science made it possible to build, idiot

My girlfriend told me to treat her like a princess, so I married her off to some old guy to secure an alliance with the French

What an absolute fucking waste of a get. Fuck you, burger brother.

You're fucking retarded. An iphone is built using physics developed by scientists.
Scientists make useful tools and engineers find clever ways of applying those tools.
>mixing chemicals together
That's what you picture when thinking of a scientist? Are you 5?

Is this the power of burger education?

Thanks for the laughs.

you'd better count your chickens before they hatch

this