Red Pilled Music? Help me Sup Forums

So far the most redpilled music I can find is some rapper I used to listen to when I was a degenerate druggy kid. He really is redpilled though, if this doesn't prove it to you, try listening to his mix tape named "Law Library".

Most of you will call him a degenerate nigger but you can't lie that he is "wokeaf". He knows a lot of shit, looking up the right interviews will prove my point.

>He is completely against black lives matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AQgfp_wW4U&list=PLf8QbND1TL1qYOiObTZJ90ZEl6TwRKmia&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=KKf3K-6xipg
youtube.com/watch?v=xHa8avuJJjw
youtube.com/watch?v=2FFKX5IaHlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Igt-jW4e8ts
youtube.com/watch?v=hnBpryXwQxs
youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo
youtu.be/cfL8BgEF_k0
youtu.be/SHVI2rnrrec
youtu.be/hLT_ct31J8g
youtube.com/watch?v=ahSt8xfKIrI
youtu.be/6_GHr15z9pc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrhq0Tf6xiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=53N99Nim6WE&t=304s
youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BBAbwcZWm94
youtube.com/watch?v=6PWoj7WmaFw
youtube.com/watch?v=yzDCOwjsH60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

song i meant to include w/ OP

youtube.com/watch?v=0AQgfp_wW4U&list=PLf8QbND1TL1qYOiObTZJ90ZEl6TwRKmia&index=6

There was one but I forget his name. Merciless Assault or some fucking thing like that, maybe. He rapped about the NWO straight up n shit.

inb4 pol thinks music is degenerate

Sup Forums hates rap music categorically because "niggers and jews" basically. That doesn't mean it isn't a valid form of music, it takes real skill and talent to be able to do what rappers do - convey a coherent meaningful story through rhyme and other linguistic devices; just the majority of Sup Forums can't see that, for they fail to think outside the hivemind.

Perhaps the reason rap emerged in the black community is that complex language and speech in general are relatively new phenomena for them as a race; it is new and interesting, the novelty is still alive and well inside their developing minds.

>Perhaps the reason rap emerged in the black community is that complex language and speech in general are relatively new phenomena for them as a race; it is new and interesting, the novelty is still alive and well inside their developing minds

that's an interesting thought sir.
but yeah i am not at all only looking for rap music. i listen to music from all genres i just wish more of it was informative/not blue pilled hollywood inspired trash.

I have written a 3-part post exposing the subliminal message of a recent hit pop song, some shit by Daya. And I changed the lyrics on some Ozzy song to be about Sup Forums.

The culture war is real though. The mainstream collective consciousness has been completely hijacked by (((them))).

>The culture war is real though. The mainstream collective consciousness has been completely hijacked by (((them))).
Fucking agreed. I was trying to explain this to a friend earlier today and he was just not getting it, but to me it needs no fucking explanation at all because of how obvious they make the force-feeding. Fuck.

Link to said post?

Look up Hopsin.

Lots of redpills on the degeneracy of alcohol/drugs and its impact on society. He also talks about other vices in some of his other music.

haha desu,, i used to listen to hopsin just after he released "ill mind of hopsin" the first one. before he was even known by most. i like what he's about but he is honestly just difficult to enjoy.

Enjoy`

youtube.com/watch?v=KKf3K-6xipg

Fokkin Necro is the only rapper I listen to (he's a Jew):

youtube.com/watch?v=xHa8avuJJjw

youtube.com/watch?v=2FFKX5IaHlQ

>There was one but I forget his name.
Remembered:
youtube.com/watch?v=Igt-jW4e8ts

youtube.com/watch?v=hnBpryXwQxs

payday monsanto

youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo

He's a filthy commie though, and a liar.

You guys are all fuckin retarded.

Fleet Foxes' Discography - Some people might find this a bit too left wing but trust me it's amazing, no political messages

Tannhauser - Pilgrim's Chorus by Richard Wagner - approved by Samuel Hyde

Death Grips - commieshit but nothing better to listen to at the gym

Boards of Canada - Smooth IDM, reminds me of nature and the 60s, very good for concentrating (Aphex Twin i also good in that category)

Burzum Discography - STOP

Fuckin Man in Grey and SHADILAY as well

Hanzel und gretyl. Best song Fukken Uber Death Party. Thank me later.

youtu.be/cfL8BgEF_k0
Canibus and vinnie pax
goddamn newfags
youtu.be/SHVI2rnrrec
Also dmx.
youtu.be/hLT_ct31J8g

Kinda cringey, it's like listening to a woke emo.

Enya
>hides her private life and power level from the lugenpresse
>not one degenerate song
>many spiritual songs
>wears freaking celtic crosses
>said that she doesn't think climate change is a big deal
>doesn't fall for SJW-baiting interviewer questions
>classy, reserved, goes against everything we thought we knew about female celebrities
youtube.com/watch?v=ahSt8xfKIrI

Pic tangentially related.

This song also exists
youtu.be/6_GHr15z9pc

This song in particular by Eminem is pretty redpilled I'd say.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrhq0Tf6xiQ
>not a jealous man but females lie
I kek everytime, because it's true.

>Implying red pill musical content relies solely on lyrics

Pink Floyd - Echoes
youtube.com/watch?v=53N99Nim6WE&t=304s

Can't get more red-pilled than that right there, my friend.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

fuck you mane it's her look, been that way forever. She cleans up well considering her potato ancestry.

Holy Grail

youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q

IDK what you mean but I can only conclude that
>he didn't get the reference
youtube.com/watch?v=BBAbwcZWm94

The South had what may very well prove to go down in history as the greatest anthem/battle song/whatever ever made by people.
youtube.com/watch?v=6PWoj7WmaFw

>Burzum Discography - STOP
stop not buying my music
also don't forget to buy MYFAROG
also heres a link to my amazon books

I should try that

sounds sexual

what a deplorable bastardization of Boadicea

youtube.com/watch?v=yzDCOwjsH60

A thread where people post YouTube links to one-up one another. Pathetic.

WEEZER - PINKERTON