Designated shitting streets are now in Australia

>Taxi drivers are the chief suspect in a public poo pandemic
>People are finding shit in laneways daily
>The situation has become so bad real estate agent Tim Simpson is considering relocating the business he’s run in the suburb for 40 years
>He said the final straw was catching a taxi driver “in the act” last weekend.
>other recent incidents included witnessing a taxi driver making a quick dash for the laneway while clenching sheets of toilet paper in hand
>And last week, Star Ace Patisserie owner Rita Lin sprung another offender unloading himself next to her staff entrance

Straya poo in the loo when?

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/gps-data-will-be-used-to-catch-taxi-drivers-using-a-laneway-in-sydneys-innerwest-as-a-toilet/news-story/07e4e4fced45c25b7788518d36d54f
7d

It's not too late. Kill them all.

Ill be fucked, we cant become a meme.

Release the emus of war m8.

Once the abos learn to act like curryniggers, the memes will flow like pollution and raw sewage around the third world shithole called India.

You're officially second world status now.

You'd think our abundance of toilets wouldn't lead to this situation

If I catch one of these cunts I am going to swiftly kick them in the chest so they fall back into their own mess, fucking animals

Not long until Bondi beach will be pic related

It just doesn't make any fucking sense. There's a toilet at every 7-11 that their Indian brethren should be letting them use...

But then again, we are talking about the DESIGNATED. It's clearly a choice.

Why wont they just poo in the loo

world peace is more likely to happen senpai

We cant stop them... they just refuse to use toilets.
>Worked with indians in door to door sales
>have to go on road trips
>stay in rooms and share a bathroom
>use shower after poo jews
>shower has dirt and filth on the floor
>we were in a car ALL FUCKING DAY
>MFW
I think they sweat poo and dirt

They can put sattelites in orbit but didn't develop the "fucking big hole in the ground to shit in" technology, how come?

DUDES, dig a hole in the ground so people can shit in, instead of shitting on the next free spot, otherwise in 2020 you will run out of land.

public toilets in sydney are just for gay people to meet up
no one uses them to relive themselves

Are their women equally as gross?

Hahaha

Inner west, solidly Green area. This is fantastic. Hilarious. Let them be cultured they want it or else very extreme threats.

Yes. We had an indian chick on one of the trips. Used the shower after her one day and the place smelled like she was keeping dead animals in her asshole in addition to the dirt on the floor. indians not even once

I heard they find the idea of pooping indoors to be disgusting. Shit inside your house? Ugh? What kind of animal are you? Shit in the street like a civilized person. Prayin' for the Strayins over here.

this is what happens when you mass immigrate with a population of people who believe there are toilet witches

At least they don't throw their shit at others.

Why do (((they))) do it bros? Why do (((they))) insist on pouring the subhumans of the world into our beautiful countries only for them to literally, unequivocally shit the place up? Is there any hope?

well as user said , its a Greens area where they get to enjoy multiculturalism

No. Enjoy the shitskins. I quite like a curry or tandoori chicken.

All that shitposting on the net is finally coming around to bite you in the ass, aussie cunt.

I assume they do it because they are afraid some giant spider will crawl up their ass if they use a loo.

I don't get why so many people have a problem with Trump. My dad built fences, and I used to throw beans over them for fun.

If that's true then in a sense they do use the to relieve themselves.

Stop disrespecting India bros! They have feelings pol!

and who are the cunts driving the taxis? Fucking indians.

M8 I had an Indian ex gf.
Its not dirt its shit.
They wash their arsehole out in the shower after then take a dump.
I broke up with my ex because one day I walked in on her showering and she'd LITERALLY taken a shit in the shower and was pushing it through the drain grill with her toes.

I SHIT YOU NOT

*After they take a dump

t. H1B holder

The building i work in has to have fucking pictograms in the stalls telling people not to squat on the seat. Fucking 3rd worlders

And you fucked it you ethically devoid cunt?

how did you have sex with her? was she attractive?