When you're having a bad day

Just think of these people had coming when they got to work on September 11th, 2001.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60625
youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many people do you think have emergency parachutes in their office now? That would have come in handy.

Found this little gen in thread recently. Had never seen it before. Why must I be late to all the parties?

Gen = gem. You got the point.

I think that was the last day I ever cried.

so what is the "official" government story for building 7?

Where are these files?

Did he survive ?

Probably not as many now as there were ten years ago.

"Structure fire, catastrophic failure"

Internal fires took out the inner superstructure, weakened the building as a whole, and the floors caved in on themselves.

Now thats what I read on here, I could be wrong. I've seen other shit that said it was hit with debris that led to its collapse.

what do you think, buddy?

Some photos in inside the WTC before 9/11

why was it on fire..?

i can't imagine being in that situation

imagine feeling so distressed
that you choose to jump?

burn alive or jump?

fuck man

He looks fucking pissed.

dont be distressed, they were just holograms

but why would it be on fire? and why would it be so severe that it would collapse like a controlled demolition?

"shit fell on it"

never seen that one before, thank you

Holy fuck I've been looking for these! Thanks.

Islam, the religion of peace, the left claim to love them, personally I suspect it's fear, but they'll never admit that to themselves or to anyone else.

>controlled demolition
controlled demolition

>there are people on this board that never got to enter both towers in the 90s

truly woke

Fuel being ignited? Not so sure about the demolition-esque collapsion though.

I was in them in the 80s.

fuel from where?

(((controlled demolition)))

Yeah, he landed on a fireman trampoline and survived a-okay.

To this day i still dont understand why the fuck did we had to stand in silence for a minute and pay respects to some amerifacts getting killed by their jee masters. Im from a butfuck nowhere slav country where Melania is from. Fuck you guys i dont care if your faggots burned, jumped or got squished to death in that controled demolition.

true. thx reddit

tfw was planning going to go to nyc in 2002 and then this shit happens

i wish i would have gotten to go in them

I just think about Trumps victory and how I publicly called it and got chastised over and over for supporting him

Something about the jumpers, man. I don't know what it is about these photos that gets me. The 10 second fall. The 'choice' of burning/suffocation. The fact that all around them is safety, almost within reach, almost. They fact that they reached a safe zone, but the only way to get there was to accelerate so fast that the arrival kills them. And they've got 10 seconds to think about it as they approach.

Anyone remember the guy who tries to climb down? He goes out onto one of the columns, makes a few desperate attempts to cling to the side of teh building - I think he was trying to shimmy down between the columns - only to lose his grip and just fall?

God, I hate muslims.

I remember when I was a kid back in the late 90'salways wanting to go to New York and going to the top of the World Trade Center. (just like Kevin did in Home Lone 2!)

Those dreams were dashed days before my 12th birthday.

I was 4 years old when it happened, i was eating my breakfast before going to kindergarden and my mom was watching the TV..i asked her: what happened mom?, she said: i think there's a fire in the twin towers.

It's a shame, this event changed the world...and the twin towers looked cool.

Is that really the explanation? Like I could understand it was on fire because fuel got on it or something.

But a much more easily believed story would be "shit fell on it" if they were gonna false flag why would they light it on fire? Fishy.

Front page of the NYT
>Jews drink orange juice

>9/11 conspiracy theorists constantly working to deflect negative attention from the ideology of islam.
Fuck off Akmed.

The plane? I imagine it must have had fuel to have been able to get up in the air in the first place.

>God, I hate muslims.

you've got a lot to learn

a plane didn't hit building 7

Skyline just doesn't look right to me without them.

at that moment, they finally realized what it meant to be in the "land of the free"

it's a bit deeper than that, my goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

He didn't fall the railing he was climbing down ripped away from the building.

>tfw he would have fucking made it

And others were killed by falling people.

It was an old building that was originally designed to be much smaller. Made out of wood, poor safety standards esp. with regards to a sprinkler system. Then tons of shit was added on.

Everyone had evacuated from there when the twin towers had hit. The sprinkler systems failed, and when people noticed it was on fire (amid all the dust and shit from the other towers) it was too late and the fires had significantly weakened the ancient core of the building.

>"Muslims"

Bruh, you should hate the (((people))) who planned it, and the shabbos goyim who did the dirty work for them.

1 billion tons of debris fell from 500 feet in the sky 100 yards away and some of it damaged the building and then it did what all damaged buildings do; fall down.

There are claims that people saw a man and a woman jumping, holding hands.

1 woman covered her face with her hands the whole way down

1 jumping woman held down her skirt in a final act of modesty..

There are also quite some people that saw jumpers that didnt realize they ran out of the building and actually fell instead of jumped.
Imagine running with a group down a hallway that is black with smoke, only to run out the building..

At one point some 9 people fell one after another in about 6 seconds, all from the same window/hole.

>muslims

I never went to new york. I lived in Chicago at the time, and I've been to the top of the Sears tower, which is only just a bit taller than the WTC. I had a dream as a kid that I was on the outside of the tower, stuck on a ledge... It was one of the most terrifying dreams I've ever had.

I was 20 when the WTC went down. I knew the buildings as a kid because I went through a skyscraper fascination phase. I always knew them as the 'twin towers' and for some reason the fact that there were two of them made them seem so cool.

When they went down, I was sure it was the beginning of WWIII. I was already a happening fag back then, so I was certain that this was THE happening of all happenings, and that the world was about to erupt into chaos.

Then nothing happened. We waited 2 years and invaded Afghanistan, which felt stupid... We were supposed to fucking WRECK whoever did this, and we just went to the middle of nowhere and shot goat herders.

Yeah that day was fucked. We've all tried to run these scenarios in our imaginations. How about the fucker that emerged from the rubble after the collapse, rode the whole thing down from way up, inside a section of concrete stair box that somehow remained intact.

I remember my mom crying as they replayed those images that day. I asked her if they died.

How should it collapse if not straight down? You think it's going to fall like a tree?

does anyone here have the pic of a sole survivor standing in the hole the first plan ripped into the north tower?

i'm quite sure i saw something like that years ago.

Jumping and its not even close.

The Twin Towers were monoliths of Western civilization and were ahead of their time. A simple but sleek design that exemplified the pinnacle of American capitalism.

Fun fact: This guy turned back and left soon after this picture was taken. He had to go into hiding because his fellow firefighters got pissed that he was getting so much attention despite being a quitter.

Not that I blame him.

airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60625

This one?

>we just went to the middle of nowhere and shot goat herders.
You didn't expect us to nuke mecca did you?
Cause that's what I would have done.

Jump - no question.

Burning alive is one of the worst possible ways to go.

yep thx

Elaborate on pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8

That fucking scream at the end...

>Mondays , huh

>Nuclear Booty: More Smugglers

It was a Tuesday.

Also the people in the planes, suddenly feeling the engines roar into acceleration suddenly, then turning sideways
Horrible shit.

At the time, honestly, yeah. I basically thought that we'd see news of Mecca being vaporized within hours of the attacks. From the attitudes of everyone I knew, it seemed plausible that we'd, collectively, as a country, just agree to fucking glass the place.

I wish we had. I think that we had just enough of an excuse that the world would have forgiven us. And we could have spared so many European countries from this modern wave of muzzies.

I'd really like for us to just completely destroy the religion. Take out every mosque. Take out mecca. Just fucking eradicate Islam from the face of the earth.

tfw not clicking that shit

Kevin was a cunt.

Set myself on fire and pray to Allah, then jump out window try to do a really cool sequence of flips to maximize bonus style points with Allah. Praise be Allah for 9/11.

>tfw i was in one of them in 2000

that happened?

kek everyone celebrated here when 9/11 happened...

>have job to pay the mortgage and put kids through school
>morning grind
>all of a sudden plane crashes into office
>jump out of burning building to your death

These people did nothing wrong. I just got a job in the city living on my own and this terrifies me.

So I was too young to give a shit about the actual deaths in '01 frankly. The explosions are what got imprinted in my mind. Knew it was a "VERY BAD" thing but, y'know, it was a half day at school.

Elder fags who had kids

>9/11
>2k people die
>muh Never Forget

>400 years
>slavery
>get over it

And all y'all will probably defend this.

Weak b8

>400 years ago
Vs
>15 years ago

Hmmm

it's still hard to believe this was real and actually happened. it must have been crazy being in nyc at the time.

Youre a moron

its like a myth.. that they saw a man "surfing" down those pyroclastic flows on a slag of concrete.

I saw this on twitter once and black people seemed to think it was some revolutionary idea.

PURGE THE GLOBALISTS AND KIKES FUCKING NOW

i like that one.. all those dark red pieces are human pieces..