Who is supplying communists with weapons?

Sup Forums,
Someone is supplying these communists with weapons. Obviously, these weapons are being passed around and after watching many videos and looking at many pictures, I am noticing the same firearms being held my numerous different people. Someone is supplying this group with weapons, seeing as they are not personally owned.

One of the stated purposes of this group is to "bring the red back to red states."

They are targeting white people for recruitment while openly denouncing white interests.

>What are we going to do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QRQAQBJ944s
youtu.be/-AG-bwPUv1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or maybe they are just fucking gun owners being faggots about being it using antifag as a excuse to find other gunfags

nice boomstick. what is that?

kel-tec ksg. Complete shit of a firearm

It's worse. It's a DP-12.

really? never saw one. cheap i bet. but nice lines to it.

$1500

It's completely plausible that some soros group or deep state cia is funding/supplying these groups with firearms.
Definitely needs to be looked into.

Maybe they just went on the internets and was like
>wots good guns m8

And then they all bought guns based on that same piece of advice.

>Who is supplying communists with weapons?

Maybe themselves?

You can buy guns in America you know

Quick rundown:
>Legit firearm owners don't look like these degenerates
>They are part of a group called "John Brown Gun Club"
>JBGC is part of a larger organization called "Redneck Revolt"
>Redneck Revolt's stated purpose is to bring the "Red back to red states" (ie., communism)
>Redneck Revolt has 24 chapters throughout the US.
>On 3/25/17, the JBGC walked in solidarity with the Brown Berets down the streets of Phoenix as a show of force.
>The Brown Berets are an armed militant group that is similar to La Raza.
>In 1972, twenty-six Brown Berets occupied the Santa Catalina Island and claimed it for Mexico.
>These people are literally an armed revolutionary group aimed at bringing communism to the US by force.

facebook com/PhxJBGC/
youtu.be/QRQAQBJ944s
youtu.be/-AG-bwPUv1s

Why are the photos so closely cropped? Are they afraid we'll know that there are only a dozen or so of them?

I always go to gun shows in Phoenix (Crossroads of the West) and in Feb there were little packs of leftists, and presumably, Antifa. Granted I saw some leaving without purchases, but this was the first year that I saw their kind.

Next big gun show is in April, Phoenix anons better go & gear up

>DP-12
You're right. My bad

No, you see, it's more likely that some billionaire in Europe is shipping the same set of 10 guns around the country to be shared by everybody. People buying the same popular items is too unlikely.

that picture is hilarious
>LIBERTY FOR ALL WORKING PEOPLE
>proceeds to list off literally all classes of people that don't pull their weight
Especially jews, holy shit. Jews are working people now?

take a guess

No way, no one can be that dumb, even as an investor or militia/faggot.
Why dont they have an ithaca 37 or something classic and/or useful?

>who is supplying these communists?

Mommy and daddy.

>Who is supplying communists with weapons?
Airsoft Inc.

These are not popular. Also look at the set up. It's the same gun. Rear sight post is in the same place, the sling is exactly the same. Everything is the same. It's the same gun. Also, very few people own these pieces of shit.

Yeah I noticed this shit too, it's obvious they were planted. These people do not look like actual gun owners, it's all a big show. Someone gave them the guns to display as props.

well its good for us they are supplying them because it makes them more easily acquired by us. we can just walk up to them and take them in most cases.

>implying dredlocked mexican hippies and faggots can afford $1k rifles and gear

been noticing this myself recently. if you look at the ppl posing with them they don't look like they're comfy with a gun in their hands. seen the ds12 a few times too. its a pretty unique weapon.....like really unique

That's okay. Sooner or later somebody will break it to these libcucks that you need to train and practice and do preventative maintenance and shit with your gun.

So they'll start going to ranges, hanging out with moderate right of center fudds, making friends with them, and going to gun shows, and then there will be a shooting and then they'll be worried about losing their gun.. so they'll be like sheeeit
>Fucking liberals trying to grab me guns!
>But we are liberal.
>Whoa. Are we?
>We need guns to stop drumpf
>But the lefties want to take our guns away
>Drumpf will let us keep our guns
>head explode

>James woods

My brain cant handle the fact that this is real...

hillary is
i have to dig and find it again, but wikileaks says just before (or just after) hillary had several millions worth of weapons imported

>she lost and BLM gone
Whoa I never even thought about this one. I haven't heard a peep from them in a while.

Two people with the same gun, holy shit!

Russia is supplying them with weapons. They are paid agents. This is a Russian Shell Gambit to encourage violence in the US.

one guy is leaning on the suppress of a p90 w.10in sup. he for sure doest own the thing

This. One of them had an SKS in a picture that I saw.

Soros.

What kind of bullet proof vest does the guy with the beard in the upper left picture wear?

wasn't there a bunch of these shotguns in a confiscated weapons shipment awhile back?

Yeah the signs are everywhere, these are not their guns.

It's like a big theater show.

Fucking fags and Communists were holding a demonstration at Queens College today. Everyone was just staring at them as if they were dogs doing a neat trick. "Yay, good for you guys, you can scream and fight, woohoo".
>Red flag the guy is holding is the Soviet flag.
He was waving it like a maniac. I hate liberal college.

Look up "Purple Revolution". It's a Soros backed plan to overthrow the US government, Ukraine Maidan riots style.

p90 guy also has what appears to be a vest made for an infant wtf

they probably bought them from a gun store because this is america

Thanks for giving me the basic gestalt.

It's soft body armor, so probably level II at best.
Rifle rounds would go right through both sides of that vest easily.

Pretty good logic chain but the hallmark of the liberal is the ability to hold any number of conflicting narratives in their head without conflict

ugh

>people are using their 2nd amendment rights, panic!
Also it's airshit, 99% chance.

a toddlers. haha or a kids halowwen costume

checked

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

i was in the marines and blah blah blah. i still keep myself in very good shape too and go shooting for fun. if i wasn't employed and had a life going for me i would join these guys in an attempt to infiltrate and learn about how they operate then spill the beans to someone, probably law enforcement. too bad i don't have nothing to lose

KEK WILLS IT!

>Infiltrate them
>Get free guns and ammo
>Shot them in the back
>???
>Profit

>using a meme shotgun
kek

China

Lol he can't even use the "not real gommunism" excuse, he literally wants a mass-murdering failed state to return.

Fucking retard

There's probably a fed among them already.

Im pretty sure its safe to say there is a jewish hand involved somewhere along the lines.

>prove me wrong

protip: you cant lol

I used to be a lefty. But because I'm an autist I was naturally enamored with guns, and becoming a gunowner was a very red-pilling experience for me. I'm full 1588 now. Seige hall comrade.

fucking lmao at everything and everyone in this image.

>bring the red back to red states
Thats the worst idea Ive ever heard. These faggots
dont exist in my state, and if they did, the second
they popped off they would be wiped off the face
of the earth.

>leftists bitch about 'salt weapons and try to pass gun control measures all across the country
>drumpf gets into office
>omguise we need guns to protect minorities from racist nazis
>lefties suddenly pro2nd

i want a civil war so bad plz let it happen kek

>oklahoma here

come home white man, oklahoma and texas wilm be the last bastion of resistance

>screencap this

This. I've never seen a commie here. They know better.

Leftists weaponized decades ago under Nixon/Hoover regime and they certainly never forgot what right-wing government is capable of.

I always get a chuckle out of right-wingers thinking they are armed and the left isn't.

It's clear as day there aren't their weapons. These are expensive loadouts, no way junkie antifas fgts would spend the money on them. Women with ak47s? I'm fucking sure. these women spent their money on AKs, instead of whatever else fat stupid women spend their money on.

It was obvious before the pic of the same gun on two different idiots. I just feel bad for these guys, they're playing dangerous games

I'm from Texas, but I live in TN:) And I used to live in Muskogee:):)

someone needs to go throw some firecrackers at these idiots and watch the shit show ensue.

>they're playing dangerous games

Yeah it's weird, do they even realize what they are doing? They're either stupid, getting paid to do it, or have literally nothing to lose.

Leftist extremists like to larp. Buying guns and going out and trying to look tuff saying "hey watch out nazi scum, I don't have to lift weights or be able to run for a minute straight to kill fascists" is pretty understandable of an answer. Did you notice that lots of them tried to make their guns as scary as possible (unnecessary scopes, round drum magazines, ect.) but the guns still look cheap and somehow not very customized?

That's why I wear my Pinochet shirt around campus.

muskogee is chock full of prairie niggers

Imagine being trapped in an elevator, being cooked alive by the burning jet fuel traveling down the shafts.

Many died that way.

I wonder if any died on the shitter? Bound to have happened.

>she lost and blm gone

I was JUST wondering where they've been too!

>omg there are actual nazis here and we just wanna fight the fascists and its important, we are red neck revolte and we talk and dress like northern suburban cuckholds

>DP-12.
>Price, around $1000-$1500
>14 round shotgun.
But the thing is with these guns, is you can see how many rounds you have in it, with the indication holes.
>No cartridges in said holes.
ok
>Red dot on the gun for no reason.

>Otherguy has a 9mm shit fest.
>Girl has a pristine AK.

>lefties suddenly pro2nd
Further proof their ethics are situatuional, their positions aren't principled, and they are philosophically inconsistent. Sad!

Yes, one of the reasons I live in TN now. My family owns a ranch out there. But I live in the mountains in east TN, it's all white here.

expensive shotgun though. more than they could afford.

ask

Of course lefties have guns but if you think that the proportion of lefties with guns is even near the same as right wing people you're just factually incorrect.

Tacticully disadvantaged

What do you think would happen? I wonder how much they train.

majority are airsoft guns.

People have been posting pictures breaking down the photos and pointing out how they are airsoft.

PLUS

when you see a faggot wearing an empty plate carrier, that is 99% guarantee that it's an airsofter.

They ALL own a fucking plate carrier.

I seen one for sale at a local gun show last year. Its actually very heavy and rather expensive at 1800

airsoft guns still hurt dude and they could shoot ur eye out with that shit. plus if they are airsofters that means they are actually getting military style training with their weapons

goddamn reptilian greedy bloodsucking asshole.

looks like you might get your wish

Underrated

this isnt speculation and its not a larp.
you need to realize this. When and if
civil war breaks out, they are going to
be fucking crushed. The people behind
this are either extremely arrogant or the communists are doing it theirselves

>military style training
>running around and shooting pellets as an individual but you're still on a team

I cant take you seriously wearing a pair of converse sneakers. Thats like some albanian terroist getup. That and Adidas trac pants

Or maybe that's what they want you to think?

this
from what i could tell, there might have been like 1 real gun for every 30

The leaf is right.

Hahaha. And no apple logo?

Or they just bought a cheap and reliable milsurp rifle. A liberal would be too stupid to pick such a good rifle, there must be more.

This time its gonna be an attempted Communist Revolution.