Why did Obama stop Comey from revealing Russian interference sooner?

Why did Obama stop Comey from revealing Russian interference sooner?

Was Obama working with the Russians?

newsweek.com/fbi-director-james-comey-russian-tampering-election-576417

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomwatchusa.org/freedom-watch-march-21-letter-to-chairman-nunes-and-other-me
politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jul/21/was-trump-draft-dodger/
harpers.org/archive/2017/03/the-emigrants/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/02/meet-freidrich-pimp-profiteer-and-patriarch-of-the-trump-line.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/28/in-1927-donald-trumps-father-was-arrested-after-a-klan-riot-in-queens/?utm_term=.f4ddb4324e8f
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/23/ike-didn-t-like-trump-s-dad-at-all.html
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/09/28/trumps-claim-that-a-racial-discrimination-suit-was-brought-against-many-real-estate-firms/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/nyregion/donald-trump-tax-breaks-real-estate.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/judge-finds-donald-trump-liable-running-unlicensed-school-blog-entry-1.1975780
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article103443042.html
nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/trump-golf-ferry-point-cost-city-236-million-article-1.1752901
archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/1999/03/01/255786/index.htm
time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn#Representation_of_Donald_Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_DeCamp
thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/the-donald-and-the-dealer-173892
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Sater#Work_with_the_Bayrock_Group).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Khashoggi
vanityfair.com/magazine/1989/09/dunne198909
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-civil-case-witness-list-billionaire-paedophile-a7631891.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oE63IvoWLUo
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834
motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/donald-trump-model-management-illegal-immigration
rollingstone.com/politics/features/timeline-of-trumps-creepiness-while-he-owned-miss-universe-w444634
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-wilbur-ross-commerce-20161208-story.html
democracynow.org/2017/3/2/billionaire_wilbur_ross_confirmed_despite_questions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Five
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
agtb.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/john-nashs-letter-to-the-nsa/
youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE
dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it's made up then you're saying the CIA, FBI, White House, and every single investigative body and mainstream news outlet in this country is wrong.

Except you.

IMHO, I really feel that the opinion of Dems and media prior to the election was that the election could not be hacked/interfered with.
The President said so, Trump was ridiculed for saying 'it was rigged', huge media push (CNN...) that election couldn't be rigged.
I don't think the administration wanted to give Trump any ammunition of election tampering prior to the election. The way the media treated him in the 2nd debate when he said he didn't know if he would accept election results, etc.
If Obama admitted that there was interference ahead of the election, it gave Trump an argument if he lost.

Just my 2 cents.

so close to quads...

Not as close as this

Checkem

This.

They were more concerned with it becoming ammo for Trump because there was no way Hillary was going to lose.

This. Also why give Russia ammo? Either scenario Russia wins. Noone thought Trump could win then so they played it safe. The world finds out that Russias efforts have been succesful in subverting American democracy, it would cause division and destabilsation. (As it already has.) So they pretended nothing happened.

>you're saying the CIA, FBI, White House, and every single investigative body and mainstream news outlet in this country is wrong.

not wrong. intentionally misleading. is that really so hard to believe?

They'll mislead you about niggers or jews or muslims or oil or cigarettes.

This is different. This is too big. The evidence is far too broad of a scope to be a coincidence, even if some of it could potentially be exaggerated for news drama.

>This is too big
the bigger the lie the better.

>evidence is far too broad of a scope to be a coincidence

all that so called " evidence" is about as strong as wet toilet paper. they are just trying to stack the deck so they can say "look at this huge ass list of scandals, there has to be something here." when in reality it is all a fabrication.

The very fact that you dismiss even the possibility that something suspicious is going on here is really telling of where your loyalties lie.

I'm American first and moderate liberal second. What are you?

its not about loyalties, it is about common sense and insulting people's intelligence. You get caught red handed doing illegal shit and when asked to explain yourself you say "i'm not going to talk about it because that's what the Russians want us to talk about"

The very thought that trump is a Russian spy or colluded with Russia is just so damn stupid. And when you asked someone how specifically the russians interfered in the election they never have and answer and just go on irrelevant rants dodging the question.

If the russians interfered with the election then why did hillary win the popular vote and all the major cities? what you are essentially saying is that dumb rednecks and country niggers and spics are more gullable then the rest of this country and were influenced by Russian propaganda.

Once again attacking and insulting people is not very convincing.

You can't resist the idea strongly enough. You can't defend Trump hard enough. You can't lick Putin's boots fast enough. There's a fucking mountain of evidence that Trump and his goons are guilty of multiple crimes and you play around the fact that there's even anything odd going on.

Your Russia is showing, you filthy kike.

Don't worry this isn't going away. ..

freedomwatchusa.org/freedom-watch-march-21-letter-to-chairman-nunes-and-other-me

It's all about Montgomery....

If Normies find out about MONTGOMERY we win...

>lick Putin's boots fast enough.
>where your loyalties lie.

your shill tactics are showing . you have no arguments and you have no evidence so you call everyone a Russian. You should see how insane that makes you look. Real Americans dont give a shit about Russia. We don't want war with anyone because we know all these wars are manufactured for a bunch of rich people to get more money and power while regular people suffer and die.

You are a fucking warmonger who obviously wants to incite people to war. Im not going to hate who you want me to because it is convenient for you to go to war with these people.

>Putin was working to get trump elected...a guy who had 0.0000001% chance of winning.

Let me ask you, how the hell did Russia hack the elections? Tell me all the ways Russia hacked it.

Just like when Iraq had all those WMDs, right?

So if there's so much evidence of the Russia connection, show us one piece.

Because this is all a gigantic trap. Trump's presidency will be used to clean house of all those pesky deep agents.

I have all the evidence in the world. It's been linked repeatedly. It's been reported repeatedly. There's more than enough evidence for any non-mouthbreather to examine and form some kind of opinion about.

You don't want facts. You dismiss ALL of it. Not just some of it, ALL of it.

You're a shill. There's no question. You're finished, and I hope you can find another job other than shitposting soon because I hear the Russian job market is trash.

Google, motherfucker. There's a HUNDRED sources to explain it. If you don't know by now then you're not interested in knowing.

>no evidence of Russia hacking election
>even if evidence exists it was made up by the CIA
>even if it wasn't made up the worst case is that russia hacked a poorly secured computer of a private organization
>even if it wasn't a poorly secured computer of a private organization all the information released was accurate
>even if the information wasn't accurate there is no way to know if it influenced anyones vote
>even if it did influence anyone's vote it was to stop Hillary from starting another cold war with Russia over syria a country no one in america gives a crap about

>I'm definitely not a Russian kike
>please believe me

>Russian job market
pathetic
>I have all the evidence in the world. It's been linked repeatedly. It's been reported repeatedly.

Break it down then. If it is so apparent then You must have it memorized by heart and know it inside and out. And While your at it answer
don't just say look it up. Tell us in detail. Or were you just reading headlines?

You explain it to me. Just give me the examples. If there are hundreds of sources explaining it, surely you can put it into concrete words that an every day country person like me can understand right?

stop being boring.

You children are playing the oldest shill game in the book.

You take something which has been thoroughly talked about for months, pretend you don't know ANYTHING about it, and then demand that people give you proof after proof after proof, which you will smugly dismiss for having wasted my time to produce.

You Google it. You read the government's reports. You read the Steele dossier. You read the examinations and reporting that happened that confirmed many elements of that dossier. You read everything you can Google, because it's a large topic.

Which you won't.

>You take something which has been thoroughly talked about for months, pretend you don't know ANYTHING about it, and then demand that people give you proof after proof after proof, which you will smugly dismiss for having wasted my time to produce.

DELIT THIS I'VE NEVER BEEN SO TRIGGERED IN MY LIFE

I'm just a country hick. You are the super wise city person ain't ya? Tell me how dem gosh darn commies hacked the elections. I ain't good with dem newfangled electronics so I need you to do the splainin.

WHY NOT DISCUSS THE FUCKING LEAKED EMAILS THEMSELVES, LIBTARDS?

www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com

also... US fomented a fucking coup in Ukraine, and is arming terrorists in Syria, but we're supposed to worry about allegations Comey makes with zero evidence?

all I'm seeing from this is you just fucking read the headlines and went " yup, that"s another Russia connection" and didn't even read anything in detail.

>pretend you don't know ANYTHING about it

To be honest I was so insulted by the claim in the first place that I thought it was all horseshit. So I'm not asking ironically. please, enlighten me.

You cant just merely point to other people's reporting and say "they said so, check it out on your own time, I'm not gonna waste my own." That makes it seem like you don't know shit.

Still zero evidence faggit really makes u think

this guy gets it. this bullshit goes six layers deep and I'm fucking sick of it taking up 60% of the news cycle

hillary clinton sold uranium to russia

The Russians did not change votes. They influence the weak minded into believing Clinton was the devil and Trump the a golden God. Sites like this one were flooded with anti Clinton Pro Trump fake news (actual fake news). Neither were perfect candidates. Putin was afraid of Clinton. She had both influence in his inner circle and the backbone to stand up to him. Putin essentially chose his enemy. They knew it was happening CNN reported on the false news from Sup Forums and the like prior to the vote. Some people chose not to believe it. They blue pilled themselves into ignorance.

She made a deal for mineral rights and as a result had pull in Putin's inner circle. Putin was afraid of Hillary Clinton.

Zero evidence except all the evidence.

>backbone
You are absolutely insane or being paid to say that.
>(you)

Breaking News Breaking News CNN reported Trump hired and flew 123....747 planes packed full of Russians who then all voted for Trump....

CNN says absent the Russian voters Trump actually only received 6 votes!

CNN says absent the Russian votes Trump actually received zero electoral votes...WOW EXTENSIVE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE....

I'm sorry education tends to be poor in red states. Move to the coast if you raise a family. They will understand how liberals think and be able to make legitimate arguments against them.

You still haven't made one faggot.

>They influence the weak minded into believing Clinton was the devil and Trump the a golden God.

isn't that what a candidate is supposed to do? infleunce people to vote for him and hate his opponent? You don't think Hillary had her own propaganda on the internet painting trump as orange hitler?

>Yea but it was the Russians who did it

what evidence do you have of that? Assange said it wasn't a state actor. wikileaks has never published falsified records. Who do you trust more?

Ha ha just wait until the Montgomery issue breaks.

Trump officials met with Russian spies and bankers all tied to Putin and the Kremlin during and after the election. The Russians tried to help Trump win. If you were on the 4chans you saw the Russian shills spouting misinformation. Anti Clinton Pro Trump missinformation.

but source though? also sage

All I see is a yellow belly city slicker with less sense than a sheep following wolves.

I hope this nigga is building the case. I want to see ALL the details and ALL the implications of those details.

>russian tampering

The balls on these cunts when they suggest first that US elections are tamper proof, then spend a year downplaying illegals (numbering in millions) in the US, illegals voting, voting machines and counters being run by shady orgs connected to Clintons and Bushes, dead people registered and voting. All this is known to happen, reported by the fucking media.

Still they downplay it, say it's nothing.

But wait, Trump won? HOL UP, SWITCH TACTICS, US elections are actually flimsy and cannot be trusted, russian spies are everywhere, their influence unstoppable, we just forgot to tell you about this before because..?

Also this is soooooo different from those 2 decades we spent telling you blaming Russia was something the conservatives did because they were stupid, backwards and thought the Cold War was still on.

Politics makes me want to die.

>Trump officials met with Russian spies and bankers all tied to Putin and the Kremlin during and after the election.

[CITATION NEEDED]

Dude, 1177 intelligence agencies say so. What do you mean to tell me you trust the "president" over the highly reputable intelligence community and news media?

>highly reputable intelligence community and news media

wew

>You read the Steele dossier.

Btw that dossier said that putin personally gifted trump some hentai which he rented out a movie theater in russia to watch with a bunch of hookers after trashing a hotel room that Obama had previously been in.

If that doesn't tell you that it was a Sup Forums prank (who are notorious for masturbating to anime) then I don't know what will.

Uhhhh I'm a Texan... No I'm a Russian bot who wants exxon mobile to make trillion dollar oil deals with Russia. Don't like it? Capitalism faggot.

Meh all this Russia stuff is tiresome
It's because they made it all up

It's stupid to think he has hundreds of millions of dollars in debts to unsavory Russians?

Seems plausible as fuck

>It's stupid to think he has hundreds of millions of dollars in debts to unsavory Russians?

its stupid to think he colluded with Russians to win an election and that Russians hacked the election. I never said Trump couldn't have had have dirty business dealings with anybody, including the russians.

but take the scenario to it's end. what is going to happen now that our president is a russian spy? How does it work? What are some signs that he is controlled by Russia?

The claim is that people on the Trump team colluded with the Russians to release hacked information to hurt hilary Clinton.

lol you ain't got shit, boy. Fuck off.

you mean the dnc and podesta emails. I trust Assange who has never published a falsified document over the shady intelligence agencies who have a more then checkered past to say the least. And who work for the current president at the time who clearly wanted hillary to win and was actively campaigning for her.

notice how nobody is talking about what was in the emails only how they were leaked. Shift the focus away from the details.

btw why isnt CTR and Shareblue in the news? they are a PUBLIC entity which openly admitted to pushing Pro hillary propaganda all over facebook reddit and twitter?. They also take foreign money. isn't that interfering in the election?

Why are you trusting the same media that lied to you about the polls during the entire election?

Do some actual fuck research for yourself and for gods sake stop believing msm. They do not have your best interest at heart. That includes fox.
Or you can kys?

There is Well evidence of any crime much less anyone being involved with said non-existent crime.

Because it was in their public mission statement. Now if everyone on Clinton's team was lying about colluding with those groups over and over even with overwhelming evidence to the contrary it would be suspicious

There is none. What "crimes" we're committed? None. You have a few people In an official capacity talking to a Russian diplomat and a business people discussing business. There is absolutely nothing there.

This is a conspiracy theory.

>Russian spys
No notmeven close
>Bankers/business men
Not illegal

You literally base your conspiracy theories on Poole in official capacities talking to counter parts in official capacities.

>public mission statement
I guess. still could have received some coverage.

>lying about colluding with those groups over and over
Where is the evidence of this? talking to a russian embassador is not collusion. especially when you work in the government.

Nothing confirms the Steele dossier. Nothing.

The reports just show people talking to diplomats as part of their jobs.

Talking to an ambassador is not against the law.

There is literally nothing there. Talking to the Russian ambassador is what people in government do.

You literally can't even state what "crimes" we're committed much less back that up with "all that evidence" for your conspiracy theory.

No they didn't. Not even MSNBC is pushing that nonsense.

What collusion?

still waiting for someone to break down the "mountains" of evidence that have been so widely reported that "everybody just knows it is pure facts"

they are pulling the same switcheroo that got people thinking the democrats switched to the non racist party after the civil war. they have learned throughout history that if you just keep up your lies, people would eventually buy into it. I fearfor them, that the people are becoming a little too savvy for this now. being able to freely communicate amongst eachother certainly throws a hitch in the misinformation game.

Not wrong. Lying.

There is an important distinction.

7 members of Trump's team have lied about meeting with the Russian ambassador, a russian oil CEO, and a Russian bank chief. The WH led about those meetings too, only after news reports did they finally admit the meetings happened

It was hacked. Millions and millions of Russians were brought in and voted for Trump.....all those huge rallies you saw......fake

Oh and whatever you do....don't discuss MONTGOMERY

So what else is new, business as usual.

>meeting with the Russian ambassador, a russian oil CEO, and a Russian bank chief.

what do you think they discussed and how is it connected to hacking the election? Like I said, i don't doubt Trump has done some shady deals. But what about this hints at subverting our election?

> Russian ambassador
thats not illegal or collusion.

Friedrich Trump, Donald's grandfather:

Dodged military service in Germany by running off to America (Donald did the same decades later by getting a [medical disqualification despite no medical problems)

Moved back to Germany but was exiled for draft dodging and returned to America

Lied to become a citizen: (In 1892, Friedrich became a citizen, lying about his age in the process by saying he’d landed in New York two years before he actually had. Two friends accompanied him to the proceedings to attest to his good character. One was a laborer, the other a man whose occupations included providing accommodations for what Blair politely called “female boarding.”) about the length of his residency in the US to fraudulently gain citizenship, his character witnesses being a laborer and a whorehouse operator

Ran whorehouses and made a habit of building property on land he didn't even own (without permission, foreshadowing Donald's future behavior)

politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jul/21/was-trump-draft-dodger/
harpers.org/archive/2017/03/the-emigrants/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/02/meet-freidrich-pimp-profiteer-and-patriarch-of-the-trump-line.html

Fred Trump was arrested participating in a KKK march (in support of, not protest of)
- Fred Trump overcharged the government in systemic fraud exploiting funds intended to benefit housing of WW2 vets
- Fred Trump (and Donald) discriminated against black tenants and settled lawsuits with the government over it

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/28/in-1927-donald-trumps-father-was-arrested-after-a-klan-riot-in-queens/?utm_term=.f4ddb4324e8f
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/23/ike-didn-t-like-trump-s-dad-at-all.html
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/09/28/trumps-claim-that-a-racial-discrimination-suit-was-brought-against-many-real-estate-firms/

Donald Trump: business acumen or conman?

Trump's first solo project was renovation of The Commodore Hotel into the Grand Hyatt. Trump received $360M in government subsidy for this project with construction costs of only $120M. That's $3 for every $1 invested, the kind of sweetheart government cheese that could turn even the most pitiful man rich.

Trump has received no less than $885M in further government subsidy since then, amounting to over $1B in handouts on the public record

Trump has an extensive history of not paying for completed work, generally targeting small businesses that can't afford lawyers to contest his nonpayment

Trump misrepresents to the point of criminality: it is illegal to use the term "university" without a license from the state, but runs "Trump University" nevertheless.

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/nyregion/donald-trump-tax-breaks-real-estate.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/judge-finds-donald-trump-liable-running-unlicensed-school-blog-entry-1.1975780

Trump has a long history of misrepresenting his financial condition. For example, he pursues highly unusual tactics like demanding Chase not register loans with the public court as is usual practice in order to give the impression that his purchases are made with cash. These types of practices allowed Trump to get leveraged beyond what his actual capital would justify.

When spending public money on construction projects, Donald is usually over budget and behind schedule, for example Trump's Ferry Point golf course construction.

Trump businesses were ranked among the worst in America back in 1999: "on financial soundness, use of corporate assets, keeping talent, and community and environmental responsibility."

Trump has a history of hiring illegal workers, setting below market wages, and then refusing to even pay those wages which has resulted in courts describing his behavior as such: "having first manufactured a falsehood, a person is forced to invent more to maintain it; yet, as here, in the end, time generally reveals what a falsehood hopes to hide."

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article103443042.html
nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/trump-golf-ferry-point-cost-city-236-million-article-1.1752901
archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/1999/03/01/255786/index.htm
time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/

When Fred and Donald were caught acting like a bunch of KKK losers discriminating against people because of the color of their skin, Trump's lawyer was Roy Cohn. Roy Cohn was a CIA agent operating sex blackmail rings.

Senator John DeCamp, author of *The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska.* had this to say about Roy Cohn:

>"Said to be Harold Anderson's "closest friend in Washington," Gray is also reportedly a specialist in homosexual blackmail operations for the CIA... Gray's associate Wilson was apparently continuing the work of a reported collaborator of Gray from the 1950's—McCarthy committee counsel Roy Cohn, now dead of AIDS. According to the former head of the vice squad for one of America’s biggest cities, 'Cohn's job was to run the little boys. Say you had an admiral, a general, a congressman, who did not want to go along with the program. Cohn’s job was to set them up, then they would go along. Cohn told me that himself.'"

Roy Cohn is also tied to the JFK assassination as a board member of Permindex and other major pedophilia scandals like the Detroux Affair besides Franklin involvement. This is the man that Donald Trump described as a "second father" (Johnston, *The Making of Donald Trump*). So, Donald Trump's handler in the CIA is identified and of the worst sort.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn#Representation_of_Donald_Trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_DeCamp

If you didn't know about the Trump family history of pimping, joining the KKK, discriminating against minorities, cheating small business owners, living large off the government teat, and so on you might think "maybe Trump just didn't know who was getting involved with when it comes to Cohn" but, alas, even that wouldn't hold up.

Enter Joseph Weichselbaum. When Trump hired Weichselbaum's company to provide helicopter service between New York and Donald's casinos in New Jersey, Weichselbaum was already a twice convicted felon for grand theft auto and embezzlement. This is a very curious decision on the part of Trump because part of maintaining a gambling license (on which his fortune apparently depended when he was heavily invested in Atlantic City) is scrupulous disassociation from anyone with even hints of criminal activity. Trump was putting his gambling license on the line to hire a felon. Eventually, Weichselbaum is caught redhanded by the DEA with kilos of cocaine as part of the bust of a large distribution ring. Shockingly, Trump further "endangers" his gambling license (not really, of course, as it was protected by virtue of his being a CIA asset) by writing to the court in defense of Weichselbaum,

>"conscientious, forthright, and diligent" and "a credit to the community."

thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/the-donald-and-the-dealer-173892

Weichselbaum's case was transferred to the New Jersey court system, a rather peculiar thing given that he was busted in Ohio, resided in Florida, and his business incorporated in New York - New Jersey therefore not being on the list of places any ordinary case would be tried. Why did this happen? Well, it turns out Donald's sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, was a judge in New Jersey and conveniently received Weichselbaum's case. (At this point alarm bells might be going off bigly: Bush Sr ran cocaine procurement overseas, Clinton importation in Mena Arkansas and Trump a distributor - so the cushy relationship starts to make sense beyond campaign donations and wedding party attendance)

Donald Trump also became close associates with Saudi billionaire Adnan Khashoggi, who was implicated in the Iran-Contra scandal (source of funds being the Bush-Clinton-Trump cocaine racket). Trump and Khashoggi had much in common as socialites, both reveling in flaunting wealth and showmanship. Trump said he read every word ever written about Khashoggi, bought Khashoggi's yacht, and socialized with Khashoggi's lieutenants like Ramy El-Batwari.

It should become clear that Trump associates with criminals as a rule rather than a mistake by now, but here's one more: [Felix Sater](en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Sater#Work_with_the_Bayrock_Group). Sater was convicted of both fraud and assault before getting into business with Trump, but hired to work on various projects like Trump International Hotel in Phoenix and Trump SoHo development, then later acts as a one of several shadow contacts between Trump & Russia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Khashoggi
vanityfair.com/magazine/1989/09/dunne198909

they literally say they have no evidence. every time. or did you just choose to leave that out?

Trump, the child trafficker and serial abuser

Trump has been implicated in the Epstein pedophile ring with 14 phone numbers for Trump found in Epstein's black book. Trump's nominee for Labor Secretary, Alex Acosta, is the prosecutor who gave Epstein the sweetheart plea deal. Many of the girls that were abused in the Epstein case were recruited from Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

Trump has had victims come forward [as young as 13 at the time of the crime who accused him of rape at Epstein's parties.

Trump's modeling agencies behaved like classic child trafficking fronts by bringing in illegal immigrants, sourcing models without authorization to work (travel visas) including his future wife Melania.

But Trump's child trafficking fronts don't end there. He also invested in beauty pageants like Miss America / Miss Universe, organizations where he became notorious for invading girl's dressing rooms and otherwise abusing his authority as a perverted creep.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-civil-case-witness-list-billionaire-paedophile-a7631891.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oE63IvoWLUo
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834
motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/donald-trump-model-management-illegal-immigration
rollingstone.com/politics/features/timeline-of-trumps-creepiness-while-he-owned-miss-universe-w444634

You’ve probably heard of the money laundering into Trump’s pockets from Russian oligarchs, but did you know that Wilbur Ross - the guy that arranged the sale - was also involved in bailing out the bankrupt Trump decades ago? It's certainly true that Ross is mixed up with Russian oligarchs and the Bank of Cyprus is one of the centers of it today. However, you have to keep in mind that Ross was funneling money into Trump's pockets over 20 years before he was involved with the Bank of Cyprus. So we immediately know the story runs much deeper.

Have you ever seen Robert Friedman's article "The Money Plane" from the NY Post? TL;DR the CIA actually got caught flying literal planeloads of $100 bills to Russia after the USSR collapsed. Each plane would have no less than $100M worth of cash, sometimes over $1B, and they found one plane that was making 5x trips every single week for over two years.

What we're talking about is hundreds of billions of dollars in total of CIA cash flowing into the USSR in the early 90s. Democracy now did a good piece on a variety of folks with Trump connections who have been caught laundering cash into Russia, even people who were caught and given slaps on the wrist by Loretta Lynch:

>But it is the case that the farther you look into Felix and his partners, the more curious the situation becomes. He was convicted and then had a very generous plea deal in 2000 from our former attorney general, Loretta Lynch, despite the fact that he had been convicted of felonies for a huge $40 million financial scam. He never served a day in jail.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-wilbur-ross-commerce-20161208-story.html
democracynow.org/2017/3/2/billionaire_wilbur_ross_confirmed_despite_questions

How the deep state plays the divide and conquer game

Have you ever heard of the Cambridge Five? TL;DR There was a spy ring passing information back and forth through the USA/UK/USSR and playing all sides to perpetuate the Cold War. Gets the military industrial complex richer and all that - easy enough to comprehend the motivations.

Now, have you ever seen the movie A Beautiful Mind about John Nash? Know he was "crazy" for thinking there were soviet spies and stuff all throughout the US government? Well, it turns out he was right as we found out after declassification of the Venona Project. Nash was a skilled cryptologist / code breaker, early member of the NSA, and helped uncover this stuff that he was called "crazy" for talking about.

You can see from these two things that the "deep state" isn't just about the CIA but is more like a transnational complex that has fake / orchestrated conflicts between nations. The "deep state" is more like a supra-state that controls multiple states, not just one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Five
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
agtb.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/john-nashs-letter-to-the-nsa/

It's interesting background because Roger Stone was also mentored by Roy Cohn who played a big role in quashing knowledge of the stuff I just outlined above in the Venona Project / Cambridge Five.

Roy Cohn was a CIA operative who ran sex rings to blackmail congressmen and other people in positions of power. He was the lawyer for McCarthy and managed to redirect investigation of the stuff that people like John Nash were talking about (hard evidence of literally thousands of agents embedded in the government that were not loyal to the USA) to some sort of silly witch hunt against "communists" and "homosexuals."

Roger Stone was mentored by Cohn and is doing something very similar today. Replace commies or gays with SJWs or immigrants or muslims. Trump was also mentored by Cohn, so these sort of misdirection tactics are very familiar to him.

So this "fighting the deep state" charade that Stone/Trump are putting on is actually nothing new, and we've seen the exact same thing out of their mutual mentor Cohn and the CIA 50 years ago. They are actually doing everything in their power to protect it.

Why don't you ever mention how China tried to influence the election in favor of Clinton...In multiple elections?

>shill
Oh good. They're bringing their fucking Alinsky tactics to Sup Forums now. "Always accuse your enemy of what you're doing." Fuck off.

good stuff. much better then just baseless accusations. Unfortunately this shit has become the standard for our presidents. Most likely every president and presidential candidate is a criminal. perfectly willing to believe trump has gang affilations and illegal business practices and just being a dick in general. But people like that are always our options.

where is the collusion with Russia tho?

He wasn't informed of Hillary's buddy faking the DNS logs until very late in the pathetic charade.

"Russian" interference is simply coded language because what actually happened is too damaging to discuss in public. Trump is a lifelong CIA asset and other CIA assets like Alex Jones, Roger Stone, etc., overtly interfered in the election with domestically aimed propaganda (among other things), which is illegal.

Granted, Hillary's side did the same thing. That doesn't absolve Trump's side of its criminality however. He is an illegitimate president every bit as much as Hillary would have been.

>He is an illegitimate president every bit as much as Hillary would have been.

As Im sure many other presidents have been in the past as well. If war against the deepstate is a charade as you claim( and i can totally agree with the possibility) Then there is no hope. there never has been. we are all fucked.

And besides, they need to deflect from a bunch of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JpPU-SwcbE

And cover up for the real hackers:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/

Nah, it'll be fine. They are only LARPing the white hat / black hat stuff because the masses are on the edge of revolt. The pathetically transparent Trump "one of us" psy-op is the deep state taking its lasts gasps of air.

wtf. is this thread a quantum tunnel to r/conspiracy?

how is newsweek's nameless source any different than the hundreds of nameless sources trotted out every week by the MSM with bullshit stories that are later disproved?

try a simple explanation for a change: (a) it's complete bs that serves to keep the russia meme going for just a bit longer; or, (b) it was true, but in response to crowdstrike's "expert" assessment that russia hacked the DNC / Podesta.

note that the "sources" didn't say anything about Trump. that was editorialized in by the author. guilt by association. best kind. completely deniable, yet effective.

so how do you see the future of all this mess? what is likely to happen?