What can we do about the statist problem on Sup Forums?

What can we do about the statist problem on Sup Forums?

How can we make these cucks value their freedom before they doom us all to an authoritarian government which will infringe on our natural rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au
zerothposition.com/2016/07/22/an-overview-of-autistic-libertarianism/
autismpolicyblog.com/2012/10/libertarians-and-autism.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/16/all-about-libertarians-mystique-profile-increases/
quora.com/Are-there-disproportionately-many-libertarians-with-Aspergers-Syndrome-If-so-why
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/03/today-senators-will-vote-allow-isps-sell-internet-history-end-fcc-online-privacy-rules/
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is a statist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill the all leftists, then there's no need for authoritarianism after

and bump

Mind your own damn business, and I will mind mine.

Leftism will just come back.

damn, makes you think

reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au
zerothposition.com/2016/07/22/an-overview-of-autistic-libertarianism/
autismpolicyblog.com/2012/10/libertarians-and-autism.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/16/all-about-libertarians-mystique-profile-increases/
quora.com/Are-there-disproportionately-many-libertarians-with-Aspergers-Syndrome-If-so-why

FREE MARKET == AUTISM
reminder to call out lolbertarians because that's wait they are: one giant LOL
don't take sub-18y/o autists seriously. ever. they will fuck things up like the edgy faggots they are

Also, if those truly were absolute "natural laws," they wouldn't need enforcing.

What I see is that, whatever isn't allowed to be talked about will become popular. That is why there is an emergeance of the right. Because of PC culture. Pc culture emerged because no one was tolerant of other views. If we stop letting communication it will become bigger. We need a better solution than silence

>literal nazi
>calls anyone else edgy

top kek

Not a nazi. I just believe in what works because I don't play identity politics like an insecure subhuman normie.

privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/03/today-senators-will-vote-allow-isps-sell-internet-history-end-fcc-online-privacy-rules/

>these are the kind of bills freemarketfags pass
LOL. lolbertarians are a joke

nice try JIDF

If you don't like it then don't use their service.

Personally I think there should be some action to break up the cartel-like territories the cable companies are organized in, but that's hardly a huge attack on the free market like you retards would like to do.

I thought Shareblue was the scapegoat now?

Yeah but then you round up the boys and kill all leftists.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

>local monopolies
>don't use their service
yeah, I hate the current railroad system that I use to get to work every day. I'll just not use their service!

you ancaps have no forethought it's insane to me

Secede from the US and leave the leftist in their socially responsible, inclusive hell holes on the coasts.

That'll show 'em.

>Mind your own damn business, and I will mind mine.
The left wont. Most forms of governments that have been called fascist would leave you a lot of freedom compared to the Communists.
They allow un-equity, one can succeed based on his own skills and labor while under Communism everyone is equal and slave.
Fascism is ultra reactionary: It's like a man picking up his rifle to defend what is his, but on a collective level.
They are the same as you, only less idealistic.

Yes, that's right guy.. The Jews don't want you to trust the government, they certainly don't want you to centralize power.

Hitler may have made some mistakes; but banning private gun ownership certainly wasn't one of them.

He lifted restrictions on on gun ownership...

He literally just asked for government regulation... on the free market.

The problem with Libertarianism is that it asks you to cede the power of the group for the freedoms of the individual. It weakens each individual's impact on the world while claiming that it's for your personal betterment. Without a centralized union you will literally be at the mercy of the free market at all times. It will leave large swathes of the country virtually un-livable due to insurmountable monopolies developing. Ironically, it'll destroy middle america first, where the population is least dense and a single entity can grab hold of power, and no competition will ever develop because the free market doesn't guarantee competition will arrive or even succeed, it just makes sure competition is the only protection people have. And it's not enough.

Libertarianism leaves corporations and foreign powers that DON'T sacrifice the power of the group for the freedom of the individual to walk all over us. Libertarianism IS Anarchy with extra steps.

>implying I'm an ancap

>due to insurmountable monopolies developing
this is what happens in ancapistan. When will you alt-reich retards learn that you don't have to be an extremist to have a code?

The Brady Campaign spreads more lies than Peta

That's a /k/ edit, if you're not being ironic.

There are a bunch of them and they're all as hilarious as that one

remind them that their roads are safe

Yup. I saved those from Sup Forums after a mass shooting. I don't remember which one, but I think the perpetrator was black, Muslim or both because the left tried blame it all on guns alone.

Stop with your shilling faggot. Your entire post, bullshit.

Fascism is total or very high government control, little or no presence of democracy or the people's will, total surveillance and little to no privacy, little to no actual rights, and abuse of the citizenry.

The common man is not fascist, he lives under fascism.

>Most forms of governments that have been called fascist would leave you a lot of freedom compared to the Communists. They allow un-equity, one can succeed based on his own skills and labor while under Communism everyone is equal and slave.

Bullshut. Plus Communism has nothing to do with this.
And fascism and communism are two sides of the same coin.

Libertarian/AnCap thread

An authoritarian government is only a good thing if you are one of the people in power. If not it's shit.

if both of you are talking about politics here then both are jokes. do you think people come here to have discussins.

Sup Forums is a cesspool
of atustic man children crying about why the real world doesn't take them seriously
doesn't take their existance seriously

waaah! I can't debate for shit so Iam crying conspiracy

And eventually power moves to someone other than you. This is why an authoritarian government is never a good thing.

he did for some groups and not for others.

>Bullshit
Guess what members of my family lived under both. The Nazis let them keep their business, the Communists took it away and made my grand-uncle an employee in his own factory.
>Plus Communism has nothing to do with this.
It has everything to do with it. All Fascists were brought to power by people that viewed the Commies as worse. Nobody, not under threat, wants to replace a save Libertarian/Classical Liberal system with Fascism.

you can GTFO

This is what Molyneux was talking about when welfare changes people's eternal DNA. Centuries of statism have made the average German reliant on government.

You do understand in an Ancap society we can exclude communists, gay and liberals from our community. They can exclude us too.

t. 15 year old natsoc faggot

Which Molyneux video?

lol grammar nazi is feeling triggered

>it's an "anarchism is sustainable" episode

Please stop, you're making us look bad

I cant recall must of have been the Genes Wars one (pt 2).

How so user

Power vacuums are always filled. Someone will always consolidate power and exert their will over their surroundings.

Our government (in the US at least) was created primarily to guard against something worse.

Ancap doesnt create any vacuums to be filled (i.e. tax systems)

>The FAMAS
>is actually a picture of a FAMAS
DELET THIS, I made a fixed version just for you big guy

What does the term "statist" even mean? Nobody uses this term other than extreme libertarians. I'm convinced it is made-up.

I'm Civic Nationalist and anti-authoritarian. Will never leave my Classical Liberal roots entirely.

Maybe that makes me more of a National Liberal.

It's 100% impossible for a society to function without some form of taxation.

You are retarded. Why don't you google what it means. Are you that retard, you don't realize you can google things?

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is a statist

>welfare changes people's eternal DNA
>eternal DNA
What?
Germany is also one the youngest states there is in Europe. We had a loose Confederation of small Governments until 1871.
>You do understand in an Ancap society we can exclude communists, gay and liberals from our community. They can exclude us too.
Or they could conquer your awesome society because they have a government that organizes their efforts.

What you retarded fascists dont understand is that you are no better than the SJWs

Same shit, and the systems you support quickly degenerate into that kind of rubbish

do you not know how to make an argument?

shouldnt you be at school or something

Nobody uses this term other than extreme libertarians. It's a made-up thing.

That post made literally no sense.

If you honestly think any system without any laws won't give way to some sort of governing body, you're literally retarded. If laws are not established to limit what individuals and organizations can and cannot do, one of those individuals or organizations will take power.

But I suppose that's impossible, because that would break the NAP.

> Or they could conquer your awesome society because they have a government that organizes their efforts.

I understand that you are probably the rape baby of some German and Soviet Red army soldiers so you have the recessive genes of some cuck in you but I wouldn't let them conquer me without fighting.

You do realize that I have a vested interested in living freely I imagine there will be others and so we will pool our resources to fight.

Reminder that Libertarianism is a Jewish psyop along with Communism to control both sides of the debate.

I like living in a country with police, military, fire departments, roads, zoning laws, and sensible regulations. Without taxes, all those wonderful things would disappear.

Wrong.

Within communes people are governed by their own laws. I am not exactly an Ancap. But we would have our laws and our system of punishment

I am more inclined to the system of government that existed in early America

If you haven't realized he is retard, so why would respond to him?

Electing libertarian-minded candidates and bathing in the warm, salty tears of statists on Sup Forums.

I have never, ever seen somebody use that word without also being a lolbertarian. It's always them.

true freedom can only come from global libertarian communism

Early America had taxation, because laws need to be enforced.

Anyway if that's true then idk why I'm arguing with you. I think government should protect citizens from each other's coercion/aggression and from foreigners, and do as little else as possible.

nice b8

libertarian communism is my favorite oxymoron

There are more of us then there are of you.

libertarian communism is the original meaning of libertarianism

>natural rights

imblying

humans in a society have as many rights as that society gives them

There was never a point in American history where there were no taxes. Taxation was certainly much more limited before the 16th amendment, but there were always taxes at some point. There is nothing wrong with wanting limited government, but saying "taxation is theft" is pure autism. You can't expect to get the benefits of civilization without paying in some way.

Please fuck off with your fake ancestral back story.

>It has everything to do with it. All Fascists were brought to power by people that viewed the Commies as worse.
This is false, fascism develops under the radar. People dont choose it. It is subversion.
But both fascism and communism are shit. Neither is better.

>Nobody, not under threat, wants to replace a save Libertarian/Classical Liberal system with Fascism.
Hence subversion.

>pool our resources to fight.
The Commies have an actual military
You could form one too, but that requires people who do nothing but specialize in mil. tactics. These people need to eat.
I guess you'll have to pay them taxes.

yes, the panicked bourgeoisie in your country turned to fascism to protect their power over the working class. it's not a good thing.

A human living alone has the right to do anything he wants.

Therefore, a society cannot be the source of rights.

A society can only take rights away, not grant them.

This. Taxation is theft, but it is a necessary evil when those taxes is used to ward off tyranny.

A private army, you pay x they do y, seems simple enough.

shit needs to seriously hit the fan before these shit heads will really wake up and when they do they will beg the little people for help...

Who pays them? It'll take the whole community to afford an army.

Sounds like taxation to me.

You mean like the "free market"?

Relying on mercenaries as your sole form of defense is not a good idea.

This x1000. How is this not obvious to everyone?

Threat by Communists(Anarchists in the case of Spain). Name one Fascist that came to power without violent Reds rioting in the streets first.

The truth

The free market is only a good thing as long as fair competition is maintained. Without laws whoever is powerful at a given moment will seek to extend and prolong their power through coercing the populace.

That's true natural law, and that's what government exists to guard against. Going full ancap is going full retard, but wanting your state to do anything more than protect your rights is either being a whiny bitch or a cuck.

Until you fail to pay them once and they rob you, because they have no real loyalty towards you.

How about you civ nats fuck off?
If our ideology is so shit then why do you steal our memes and mimic our culture?
You're as pathetic as /leftypol/

>Lolbergs

These are flawed answers, mercenaries have been used effectively many times and will often work, although they are less reliable.

This is the one thing that BTFOs anarchists. How are you going to pay for an army big enough to fight the communists without taxes?

Daily reminder that Sup Forums was a freedom-loving board before you bootlickers came here

It is done though subversion, shill. People dont choose that shit.

>have mercenaries as your only form of defense
>they now enslave you because there is nothing stopping them and now they get free labor
>they get more money and their own country

no you need an army loyal to you that will always be more funded and in greater numbers than the mercenaries.

Are you a Free Stater?

>mercenaries have been used effectively many times

Yeah, in Medieval Europe. People stopped using them for a reason, because once nation-states became more firmly defined, it became very clear that simply having a professional army was a much more practical option. Becoming too reliant on mercenary forces was one of the things that led to Rome's decline, and eventual fall.

They do when the other option is FUCKING STALIN

As of right now I think the best thing we can do is for libertarians to work with fascists here to achieve similar goals we can both agree on. Left wing authoritarianism is way more closer to occurring (at least in America) which is a threat to both of us. Stamp out the common enemy so we can go at each others throats later.

Humans do not naturally live alone communities form and these communities dictate laws which improve and protect the lives of those in the society. Humans are pack animals.

You only have as much rights as you can protect. A le free no big bad government will get destroyed by another big Government with better control and in so can put you into a camp and genocide your entire nation or brutally oppress you because they are stronger. Society makes the rules not humans

literally no arguments