There's nothing wrong with this

We should always cherish love. Love is love.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

>marrying
Think of all the illicit lovemaking. The numbers must be staggering.

Sup Forums should encourage ALL white on white marriages.

HOLY FUCK SOMEONE RESCUE THAT BABY RIGHT NOW

That feel when might have relations with a hipster black girl soon

Your "love" is degenerate and a sickness.

>tfw non-white
>my own race's women have a 90% of being goblins/gold diggers
>just want a nice white girl
>tfw I feel guilty when getting friendly with my german female friends
I feel like I'm contributing to the collapse of civilization my dudes

Shit tier fraction 2bh

>tfw no brown gf

Why do all women think they can be the next Jane Goodall?

>"White" Hispanics marry white men for VISAs under Trumps new administration
>(((Media))) tries to tell us white women are marrying black men

I really don't have a problem with it unless it's forced down our throats. YOU SHOULD MARRY OUTSIDE YOUR RACE DO IT. Then it's creepy. Plus most white/latino/a mixes result in a white kid anyway unless they're native looking

mmmmm little brown women

is it still race mixing if I'm full mongoloid and do it with a hapa or white-passing quarter? what about a finnish girl?

quit being a pussy and give them the d

GOODBYE WHITE PEOPLE!
IT BEGINS!

it'll never be that obvious for that exact reason. It's subtle but its there

Ehh, you'd be suprised how idiotic the left can be

>2012

Wow you sure showed me

Cool, where can I get my brown gf?

having a white family is more special because it is rare. You get the added joy of being the last of your kind. That close to going out forever.

I only encourage marriages that result in white babies.

>1 in 12 marry outside of race
>white families
>rare

>1/12

lol, in your fucking dreams. fake news.

white families where the mothers and daughters have been violently gang raped by arabs or blacks, I mean. That's what's rare.

are you saying we've been bamboozled?

>are you saying we've been bamboozled?
We're talking about Jewish controlled press here. What do you think?

There's nothing wrong with it but celebrating it is insane

I'm white and might marry this Dominican chick.

Make sure to get a white surrogate if you have kids. The last thing anyone needs is more mixed race mongrels.

there is everything wrong with it. just look at brazil

race mixers will hang

A FUCKING KIKE

>Single mothers in the U.S. hits all-time high

FTFY

Always a picture of a black man and a white woman
Putting out any ideas of Asian and whites being a reason, or even Hispanic and anyone who's not Hispanic being a reason...

My heritage is Irish.

Shouldn't have oppressed me in the early 20th century comparing me to niggers and dogs. Take this.

Probably a simple fact that marriage is declining every year.

is she at least hot?

Disgusting, u were warned bong

I don't fuck ugly chicks

This guy might've been the only kike in British history worth a shit.

Nice try Schlomo. The 1 in 12 statistic has nothing to do with white people. The reason why race mixing is on the rise is because the proportion of non whites is on the rise, and these assorted shitskins are going around race mixing with each other whereas whites are generally keeping to themselves as usual.

>having a family that isn't white

I'm sure they wont regret that decision at all.

kek
did she vote trump?

I'm fucking a Mexican

Probably Hilldog, but not with conviction

>it's all going to plan..rubs hands.

Ugh, are you gonna throw your views away to be a horn dog user? I hope you understand whats at play here.

>Brazil by 2020!

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIS

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, gifted to them with their superior genes, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds in here bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

god bless