Mike Pence is the most trad man in existence

Mike Pence is the most trad man in existence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EANP3e3ieNo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdElJfseFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eww what a weirdo he's all faithful and shit

Leftists still at war with morality I see.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Nothing wrong with that, he has respect for his wife. When would a man and a women need to go out for a one on one dinner anyways?

pretty good pasta

It's ok mike your straw man looks like shit dude. Nigger's gotten all tangled up in his pussy whips and umbilical cords

MIKE PENCE 2020

Uncle Mike is B A S E D

Wait? Our guy is fucking pussy whipped? Send that bitch to take lessons from Melania.

Nothing wrong with the article title as long as they don't process to bash him over that ethical belief he has.

Based

Yeah I'm using this in the future. I like this guy

>TRUMP DOESN'T EVEN SLEEP BESIDE MELANIA ANYMORE HAHAHAHA
>PENCE DOESN'T DINE ALONE WITH OTHER WOMEN WITHOUT HIS WIFE HAHAHAHA

Man I hope u guys elect him after Trump. Such a comfy dude.

That guy is a fucking enforcer if I've ever seen one.

As much as I love the Trump administration, I would never wanna work for any of them.

My only real complaint about him is he sucks Israel cock far too much

I bet he only has sex in Missionary like a real god fearing man.

based Mike "Turning Fruits into Vegetables" Pence

i guess i grew up pretty conservative but i never saw how it was normal to have friends of the other sex if you're in a relationship. i mean 1 on 1 hang outs. isn't that just asking for trouble?

heels to jesus

Clammo turning apples into fishy banishment

how is this news?

I literally can't wait for 7 years when we get 8 years of this guy

Pence is a great guy.Clean history. Literally the only thing people have on him (Mike feel a little gay? Tesla's on the way pence) is a meme. He never advocated for any sort of forced gay conversion therapy.

Trump is the reincarnation of Alexander the Great.

Perhaps you'll understand when you're older.

Dsmn, what a loyal dude. I would love to sit down and have a beer with the guy.

Seems like the left is trying to push a narrative that pence can't handle being around women alone or he might try to fuck them.

Sounds like a stand up guy to me

If I was a high-profile politician, I'd do the same. I'm sure lots of liberals would love to set him up and say he cheated on his wife or raped me or groped me or something. If his wife was right next to him the entire time, those accusations kind of lose merit.

fpbp again

Then they just do this to you

With all of wealth and science we still cannot cure
>Ghiriradihanakus

checked

Yeah because leftists all have a huge problem with how faithful and monogamous Trump is.

>that ID
Schlomo, what the fuck are you doing?

pence seems like a pretty good guy

>Pence might try to fuck them
>Implying that it wont be the Women who will try to fuck him

For real tho, for his age, he is quite a good looking fella and obviously a loyal husband.
If the left shits on this now they are truly desperate.

YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE KIKE

>ImJewy
fucking kek

Liberalism as it stands will crumble. This is what believing in false victimhood gets you.

Lmfao

>ImJewy

Nice claim, chaim

>Imjewy

no please no

I don't think I should trust you. You are, after all, Jewy...

> alone with his wife
youtube.com/watch?v=EANP3e3ieNo

>that ID

Lol what are trying to do there Rabbi?

Trumpf's impeachment will install God Emperor Pence. Trumpf was only good for winning election and may be discarded.

Kek did not will Pence by accident. Pence is purpose.

what married men have dinner with women alone?

hey rabbi

Based.

Mike Pence should be our role model

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdElJfseFo

I'm the OP you retards

OY VEY! Its annuda stah!

I knew Pence was based. This just cements it.

I didn't even grow up conservative senpai, it's just having basic decency. No need to shun every single woman in your life. Like don't be a sperg if you run into an old female friend in public, but I think texting/snapping/hanging out alone with the opposite sex when you're in a relationship is inappropriate, and so does everyone else I know. Gen-z thing I guess, it's mostly boomers I see encouraging the play the field bullshit.

Why you're getting ripped on so hard. Why would you admit that

>how dare that evil white man deny his dick to people who aren't his wife

>ImJewy
Top fucking kek

OY VEY

ITT: I've never spoken to a woman b4 in my entire life

For 90% of the women on this earth, jealousy consumes their every thought and action. Any little thing can be seen as "conclusive evidence" that their partner is cheating, made worse after colluding with her equally retarded friends who only parrot back everything they hear because they lack independent thought. I've been given many an ultimatum; let me see your texts or we're breaking up, stop being friends with that girl you've known for 10 years because I think you're cheating with her, quit your job because your coworker is hot and flirty.

All directed at me, a super conservative, very traditional guy who believes the sexual revolution was one of the most damaging events in human history. I've never even considered cheating before; it's frankly never crossed my mind because I'm aware of how hard it is to maintain a good relationship.

Pence is doing the smart thing as a public servant; get it all out of the way; let's just make it super transparent. If pence publicly tells the entire nation that he'll never have a dinner with another woman without his wife, it totally eliminates the possibility of a sex scandal coming back to haunt him. It also gives his wife some peace of mind in that she should know he'll never cheat on her.

He just knocked out two, very difficult hard to approach birds with a single stone. That's it

>ID: ImJewy

LOL

Lil nosey mane

>KFC
Literal nigger

Videos of large groups of jews make my palms begin to sweat.

Still though, no idea how I didn't notice it in the OP.

>Donald Trump runs for president with Mike Pence as his running mate
>"DONALD TRUMP ASSAULTED ME" -every female Clinton supporter
>Mike Pence now realizes he needs to have a witness present every time he is alone with a woman
>It's hard to claim "Mike Pence grabbed my ass right in front of his wife and his wife is totally cool with it" and have people believe you
>The left is now shitting themselves because he has neutralized their favorite tactic using a method that makes him look like a loving, loyal husband
>Pence 2024

fuck you i won't fall for your jewish tricks!!!!!

who gives a fuck about fucking pence. he's a fucking neocohen and was an establishment compromise. between the pence shilling and assange's tweet about maybe pence being involved in a coup i'm 100% sure these pence shill threads are cuckservatives from the government

>literally trying to win the nigger vote
Ftfy

Based.

You're Jewy

>Playing both sides

That is a very Jewy thing to do. Mazal Tov!

No wonder they govern with such an iron fist in regards to women. They're unhappy and feel poweless in their home life and are projecting their frustrations on the rest of america.

Holy fuck, I think I finally understand Sup Forums...

Pence was chosen as impeachment insurance. If Trump goes, someone even worse is ready to take his place.

that fucking photo bahahahahahah

He's like a grandpa to the world

Read the Bible

For you.

>I've been given many an ultimatum; let me see your texts or we're breaking up, stop being friends with that girl you've known for 10 years because I think you're cheating with her, quit your job because your coworker is hot and flirty.
My ex was like this

"Let me use your computer. Why not? What are you trying to hide?"
Basically I was trying to hide my browser history and Sup Forums folder. Im super embarrassed about using Sup Forums irl and even more so that ive got a folder with images going back about 8 years.

So naturally every time id try and not let her use my computer she thought it was because I was cheating on her.

Eventually I did cheat on her though lel.

None of you fucking charlatans or your false idols are """trad"""

Electric Pence is my 3rd favourite American politician after the Emprah and Dr. Duke.

>id

Fuck yeah, Mike. The man could have tons of women and even at his age, he's a good looking guy. He loves his family and he doesn't want to make his wife suspicious. At his age, he's out of his wife's league. He loves her, so why not do something like this to let her know he still loves her and is committed? They won't be getting a divorce, ever.

You're so froggery you're about to become a woman

idk man she looks like she can still take his dick as hard as he can dish it out

So jewish even your ID can't hide you

Pence is a fake Christian fundie. He loves self righteous judgment and hates the poor.

No, you don't. And you never will, Shariablue.

I do the same thing. The image of impropriety is a horrible thing to a relationship.
Let us just say its OK to dine alone with another woman. What happens when someone sees you? What conclusions might they come to? It might not matter, but it "matters."
Living by the code brothers user. What a fantastic example to set.

>hazel(actually just light brown) eyes
>white

daily reminder that if your eyes arent blue you arent white

mike pence is a subhuman shitskin hybrid fuck off and stop killing our country

Based Pence

Anyone have those Pence comic edits?

nobody has ever accused a leftist of being consistent

is Mike Pence the most /comf/ man alive?

There is pence drinking diet coke, how will trump ever recover?

If you defriend half the people you know every time you get a gf, you're going to be pretty lonely.

Platonic relationships !== cheating on your girlfriend.